Yang Yang 杨洋 (Mainland Artist) Official Thread

Admin

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 4 weeks later...

Hi guys,

first time writing in this thread. I just watched love o2o and i am completely smitten by Yang Yang smile. Throughout the drama i was thinking how can a human can be so handsome, he is like a cartoon character, so unreal! There is no bad angel for him. And cant wait to watch once upon a time :) 

He debut as Jia Baoyu (adult version) in the 2010 drama Dream of the Red Mansions...around 17yo.  There's something precious when he broke into a smile.

He was a dancer b4 acting. 

Think privately he's abit goofy. A clip from reality show Divas Hit The Road in 2015.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 6 months later...

Dn8ayH2UcAEm0FG.jpgDn8aw-fU0AIrs78?format=jpg&name=largeDn8flQxVsAYmRm4?format=jpg&name=900x900Dn8flgxUwAI0y37?format=jpg&name=900x900Dn8fmBOVYAEDg1b?format=jpg&name=900x900

I am having bad crush on him :wub:

my first Chinese crush! He deserves all the recognition he has gotten. Love him so much .. Just finished Martial Universe & waiting patiently the next season .

Also highly anticipating The King Avatar by end of this year or early next year to see Yang Yang back on Modern Tv Dramas :wub:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

I have been marathoning the King's Avatar for the last few days. Yang Yang improved a lot since Love O2O. To be honest, I was not very impressed by his acting in Love O2O, except that he keeps drawing my eyes towards him - somehow. haha. He looked very good in the historical clothes/long hair, playing the instruments, as well as in the button up shirts in the modern clothes.

I was hesitant to start King's Avatar because... I was not impressed by his acting in Love O2O but... I'm glad I gave it a shot. 

His acting has grown so much in the King's Avatar. The story's also very excellent. I can't wait for S2. I should check out his other drama. 

I wish they didn't dub his voice but oh well. I'm starting to get used to dubbing in cdramas.  I just find it funny that his nickname in both drama is Da Shen 大神  (God). I wonder if he's getting type casted as a Da Shen gamer. haha. 

As a weird side note, I've been reading (translated) chinese webnovels lately, and for some reason (this was before I even started watching King's Avatar)  a lot of the time, Yang Yang pops up in my head as the male lead. lol. He just fits their descriptions! lol. 

Archived