Quantcast
Vannyah M

YeolGum (Ryu Jun Yeol and Park Bo Gum Brotherhood)

Omg the board game is stunning.congrts team yeolgum.....am sure uri fav oppa will love and play the board game. Loved the fanvid....one of the best entries....I could see how much fun u guys had creating it....I had double fun watching mission amrula. 

Spoiler

Am gonna miss honey thighs and flying panties. Amazing fanfic :blush:

• Like 6

wow..you follow through with the game @lala14 ?.
The game looks fun. I would love to try it with family and friends :D.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, binnielover said:

Omg the board game is stunning.congrts team yeolgum.....am sure uri fav oppa will love and play the board game. Loved the fanvid....one of the best entries....I could see how much fun u guys had creating it....I had double fun watching mission amrula. 

Hide contents

Am gonna miss honey thighs and flying panties. Amazing fanfic :blush:

#takeapeekthespoilerbox# hahahahahaha agree binnie. The fanfic was (and is) wonderfull. One of the best entry at the contest :D:D:D.

I was having so much fun reading the intro, poem, fanarts, fanfic and ofcourse watching the fanvid. You ladies are making a wonderfull entry.
If not for Gaeddeok, I'll give all my votes to YeolGum (I did votes for you several times in each round :D)

• Like 6

yep, i printed that one @Cappadocia hahaha. Namu helped me design the instruction and cards. And thank you for liking our entries, well, you and @binnielover, my siomoni. They really works hard for the entries. (They cos I dont help much). They really had fun making the entries with you guys in mind, I assure you that one...

• Like 3

On 4/30/2016 at 4:30 AM, lala14 said:

Hey guys, our game board is now ready to be sent to our favourite oppa!!! Yay Us...

Thank you @namunamuyeppeo for helping us designing the cards and instructions board.

Wow that is incredible...really impressive! He's going to love that so much! Brava! :wub:

*grabby hands* I wish I could have one! :(

BTW, you guys did amazing! And were the ones to actually provided true fun and entertainment! I thoroughly enjoyed all your entries!  Great job! True winners in my book!:heart:

• Like 2

awwww, thank you @tenilove97!! We can give you the file for free, and you can print it yourselves, okay? @Cappadocia too, if you want to play it with your family and friends. PS : The game is really hard though. hahaha.

And, aaaah thank you for your support for us. KAMSAHADA!!!

OOT (not actually oot in this thread actually) I found something from the almighty internet. You know how it works, few clicks does wonder. Anyway, here it is..... Enjoy.....

ada47e_8cc19ba694c74db7886ce8e76bc35300.

• Like 2

13 hours ago, tenilove97 said:

BTW, you guys did amazing! And were the ones to actually provided true fun and entertainment! I thoroughly enjoyed all your entries!  Great job! True winners in my book!:heart:

100 % agree on this. Your entries never fail to put a smile on my face :D:D:D

11 hours ago, lala14 said:

OOT (not actually oot in this thread actually) I found something from the almighty internet. You know how it works, few clicks does wonder. Anyway, here it is..... Enjoy.....

Lala, joisonghapnida...mian for bringing you onto the Reply 1988 Main Thread again after such a long time :sweatingbullets:.
I was just honestly informed ryurbae that you guys also made it, with the badge and the color.
And also I really like the game with the rule and all (you didn't include the rule in the contest before so I think many don't know about the new update) :D

Anyway, Congrats on the badge and color. Never think that you guys would go with cyan. I was thinking more of brown or dark green. But it looks great :D.

• Like 1

hahahaha, it's okay @Cappadocia. I am happy being there after such a long time. Awww, everything there looks cool! I met old friend too. What a touching reunion! Beside, I need to show off my shining badges too, right? Soompi was too kind to give it to me anyway. I need to use it well. Thank you for telling @ryurbae about us. Yes, I am summoning her to our lovely thread, so she can appreciate the beauty better. haha. Look to our profile to get full image of Almighty7 too! Somebody likes the cyan color so we go cyan. Oooh and do you know that we got #coincidence_series with Ryu Junyeol? LOL, his fans did a Junyeol7 polling. So Almighty7......Junyeol7. Lol. What a coincidence! We didnt expect it at all. We were just thinking about ourselves when making the name though. Beside, YOF Africa had 7 eps, so the 7 is kinda needed for this ship. Need to wait more for #coincidence_series with Park Bogum though. 

Yeah, last time we were joking, "what will oppa think about our board game?" After bunch of laughter, we finally did some kind of magic (with the help of namu -idk if I should invite her again-) to our gameboard so that oppa can comfortably play the game with his family and friends. Hahaha. Happy you like the result.

• Like 2

@lala14 You guys are Jjang !!! :grimace::heart:

It's perfectly reasonable for you to use Almighty7, Awesome name !!!
And Cyan !!!, I bet that was@Vannyah M the captain who choose the color right ? why not ? hehehe

• Like 4

On 5/4/2016 at 6:11 AM, Cappadocia said:

@lala14 You guys are Jjang !!! :grimace::heart:

It's perfectly reasonable for you to use Almighty7, Awesome name !!!
And Cyan !!!, I bet that was@Vannyah M the captain who choose the color right ? why not ? hehehe

Hahahahahhahaha you guessed right i am the one who was for  cyan but we voted and ended up with turq its still pretty xDDDD we all look pretty with new colors  :blush: though i am not a fan of blinking hearts we earned iit lol :D inform us when gaeddeok gets banners and special avatars, i want to see that :)

• Like 4

Was this photo ever shared? I was searching Ryu Jun Yeol tag on Instagram and came across this post, it's my first time seeing it? or did I forget I saw it before? hahaha

• Like 3

Found this...thought I'd share. ;)

Screenshot%202016-05-11%20at%208.04.12%2

• Like 2

LOL this thread is so dead XD

Wishing everyone who enjoyed this thread a happy and blessed life hahahaha

(Gawd what did we do when we were younger and babo)