Ayashi no Ceres

Guest jho

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 months later...
Guest strawberrynkiwi

i don't remember much of this anime anymore but i do remember how i cried so much when i "thought" the main hot guy died... and i didn't even get it half the time =.="

I watched this back in like gr9 (4yrs ago). I was OBSESSED back then. I am sure if I watch it again now. I will still love it.

This anime always seems to strike a cord every 2 years. Today oh-so-randomly I thought about it again.

and I was positive I've been in this thread already, surprise surprise, TWICE!

this time, I found out it is the artist that created Zettai Kareshi. come to think bout it, the characters indeed do look similar.

I think I need to re-watch this. I swear I use to owe a copy. Or at least one of my friend did. um...

• 11 months later...
Guest xxrainbowsun

I read this manga years ago.. back in 6th or 7th grade, I think. I'm going to be a soon-to-be graduated senior so it's been a long time!

I actually like this work from the author (I can't stand their other works.. absolutely hate them all except this one) and I liked the anime version too.

Archived