Guest jho

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

but why does toya have to leave?

SPOILERS!!!

Because Tooya lives with the mana. Witout the mana in his body, he will become weaker and weaker.

Then, he will die.

Besides, Aya was hurted by Ceres's husband. Tooya loves her so much that he gives up his mana(life-maker) to Aya so that she and his baby (yeah....in aya's stomach) can continue to live...

Guest wenwen

I sang the opening song Scarlet!

please check it out here

http://www.soundclick.com/wenwen

click on the music sublink

yes the guys ARE HOT... and i'm surprised that Toya still stayed with Aya in the end cos you know how Animes like to twist things and make some people die and totaly change the plot

• 1 month later...
Guest Midnite84

ohhhhh love this anime so bad! so good and romantic and sad! darn those anime guys!hahah too bad they dun exist! i am suprise in the ending though but ohhhhhh every bit of it is good and tear jerker, love Watase's piece of work!^^

Guest bubbleying

Does anyone know who sang the theme song of the anime? :huh:

If i'm not wrong, it is sang by Iwao Junko

Anyway, i luv this anime but not as much as fushigi yuugi i guess.

But still, I LOVE all Watase Yuu's work n i luv TOUYA ! xD

Guest MiZzKaEunieee

this was one of the first mangas i read. it was pretty interesting and good. i haven't seen the anime though.

• 2 months later...
Guest kkandy4mee

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh!

i've been borrowing all the volumes from the library and stuff, but they don't have the last volume of ceres! *about to die*

is there some place online anyone knows of that has the last volume scanned and translated?? i've been looking in a LOT of places but i can't find it @__@ thanks a lot!

Guest MiZzKaEunieee

AHH!

it was one of my fav. and first manga i read!

it's so pretty and interesting! i loved it.

it was so sad that aki was all badddd and was the protengiteabou (the thing that started with pro)

lol. he was so cool....poor aya.

i really enjoyed this manga. haven't watched the anime though...

i should.

• 5 months later...
Guest Hibiscus

AHHHHH!! Oh my god!!! I just recently finished reading this manga, and god, was I about to faint!! Yuuhi, Tooya, Aki, AHHH!! They're so hot. The only thing about this manga is that its pretty sad Aki doesn't get alot of appearance as Shiso takes over him most of the time...and besides that, I was not very satisfied after reading it..I felt like...there was still something missing, something to fill in in order to make the manga complete...but forget my blah, this manga is so great!! Can't get enough of Yuu Watase. *sigh* Tooya is just too mysterious and lusty for me to handle, but then there's Yuuhi to lighten up the atmosphere ^_^

As for Aya, boy, was I glad she's not annoying like Miaka. Gosh, Miaka richard simmons me off with every litte thing she screams..Aya has her good thing and bad thing, she's a great girl and is at least considerate *Ahem, unlike Miaka*, but she gets annoying whenever Tooya comes to appearance, she acts like its been ten years since they saw each other, though you gotta admit, throughout the manga, they never really had the chance to stay together alot...As for Aki, ekkkk, why did he have to die? Wah, no fair, it should be that st-upid son of bit-ch Shiso...and GOD!!! Ceres rocks!! She's like GOD! I can't get enough of her..its like whenever something happens, I'd be like "Aya, get in and let Ceres out already!!!" OH yeah, did I mention I loved it whenever she flies? She's truly looks like a heavenly maiden..its no wonder Kagami loves her so much...for Yuuhi, its pretty sad Aya turned him down, but then there's Chidori to fill in even though she left the story so early, poor girl...and there's Shuro. I thought her case was even sadder than Chidori because she was willing to help Aya by risking her life and hoping to see the one she loves again in heaven. Poor girl (guy)...By the way, did you guys ever notice that Kagami treats Ceres really different? It's like he shows his soft side to her only..I kinda somewhat felt sorry for him in the end...

Oh yeah, I just found this site recently and its a good one to download manga and keep 'em, try it!!!

http://www.aicoalition.com/manga_ceres.php

I have some more, but if you guys want, I'll post 'em later ^_^

Watched the anime and read the manga. Personally for me i prefer the manga more. I dont really like the anime.

Aki, Tooya and Yuuhi are so hot. I kind of like Aya cause she has this determination inside of her but..i know she really love Tooya and sometimes i hate how she show it. I was actually rooting for Yuuhi and Aya although i knew from the first few chapters that they have no chance of being together. I didnt really like Tooya. I guess he doesnt appeal to me like Yuuhi does. Oh man Aki is freakin' hot!! But its sad that he died in the end.

I didnt really like the ending. I find it to abrupt. I wish they was an extra chapter to clarify what Yuuhi was thinking when Tooya told him that he doesnt have much time. I mean Tooya might even be able to stay alive longer. I guess its up to the readers imagination.

Guest Izam.

Tooya sucks. It's all about Yuuhi (who is always there for her).

Her relationship with Tooya isn't even really a relationship. It's more just pure lust in my opinion :wacko:

Tooya sucks. It's all about Yuuhi (who is always there for her).

Her relationship with Tooya isn't even really a relationship. It's more just pure lust in my opinion :wacko:

Yeah, i agree. I'm all for Yuuhi. :)

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I actually supported Yuuhi and Aya because I think Yuuhi really did a lot for Aya and he's the one that's always there to save her. But typical, the guy that sacrifices the more for the main girl never gets the love :-(

I was just unsatified with seeing Aki (such a pretty boy) end up as the nasty character.

Guest Izam.
Well, I actually supported Yuuhi and Aya because I think Yuuhi really did a lot for Aya and he's the one that's always there to save her. But typical, the guy that sacrifices the more for the main girl never gets the love :-(

I was just unsatified with seeing Aki (such a pretty boy) end up as the nasty character.

WORD! Again, Tooya sucks Xp

I like Aki though. He is what makes the story interesting! (spice it up!)

Guest precious4e

i watched Ayashi no ceres a few years ago..and I can't remember aything about it.....but I know I didn't like the anime much.

Archived