Ayashi no Ceres

Guest jho

Hmm I read the manga and thought it was okay. I rather liked the backstories of the supporting characters, especially the singer (SORRY I forgot her name).

Tooya WAS hot.

I CRIED when Kei died lol. The Singer was Shuro. The manga made me cry, not necessarily the anime. The anime's not as good as the manga because the manga's more developed. I also bought the manga so yea...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest bBy_sT4r

OMG! this is my favorite manga of all time :D

haha cus TOYA is sooo frikken` HOT <333 ahh seriously i love him so much even thought he's just a drawing. the art is really good and the storyline is good too ^^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest fullhouse.forever

omg this one is sooooooooooooooo goooddddddddddddddddddddd..... yuhi is soooooooooo hottttttttttttttt

Guest ~fantasygurl~

i love this anime!!!! i love the theme song scarlet!!! im in love with itttt

i wish i can play the music because it's so gooood!!

• 2 months later...
Guest lucky_me_noodle

I love the manga. Never watch the anime though... Almost half way done with the manga... Read different volumes at a time. :sweatingbullets:

Though read some spoilers :lol: and yeah I too thought Yuuhi was cool yet Toya can't let him go :blush: . Ohh why not have 'em both :w00t: and I think at the end it was kinda cool in a way how

Toya is supposively only to live for maybe 2 or so years & he looked at Yuhii as though I'm going to leave you in charge of taking care of Aya when I go on. And Yuhi -->

:lol: In a way she gets 'em both... XD

Not really cool but you know whatta mean.

Guest Izam.

It's all about the Yuuhi. I never like characters like Tooya (it's nothing but just lust when it comes to his character in my opinion). I'd pick Yuuhi over Tooya anyday. :lol:

It's all about the Yuuhi. I never like characters like Tooya (it's nothing but just lust when it comes to his character in my opinion). I'd pick Yuuhi over Tooya anyday. :lol:

Haha! Me too... I've been rooting for Yuuhi since his first appearance in the manga/anime. Yuuhi rocks! :blush:

Guest ~fantasygurl~

Haha! Me too... I've been rooting for Yuuhi since his first appearance in the manga/anime. Yuuhi rocks! :blush:

LOL! i wanted to pick yuhi too!! he's so much better with her! olalala

Guest mokka16

I love the mangba much better than the anime......I also love the sonng that Shuro sang at the end..It was avery good song...I even have it.....

Guest greenish

actually i prefer the anime than the manga.i feel that there are quite a lot of irrelevant stuffs in the manga.but so far,i still think that fushigi yuugi+genbu kaiden is the best anime production from yuu watase, followed by Imadoki.anyway,i think yuu watase need to something about her male lead.all of them look the same in her different anime.(tamahome=toya=kouki)the female ones atleast aren't that bad.

Archived