Ayashi no Ceres

Guest jho

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest OrangeAddiction

does anyone like Aki? I love him so much!!!! ^^ Touya ish hot too~ but i can't really stand Aya sometimes....>_> but overall I think the plot is awesome~ XD

Guest x__FL4*

i LOVEDD IT!! it was basically the FIRST manga i EVER read.. in english =D the art was beautiful and the storyline was great! after watching the whole series.. i felt really depressed and it was as if i died a little..

Guest strawberrynkiwi

i don't remember much of this anime anymore but i do remember how i cried so much when i "thought" the main hot guy died... and i didn't even get it half the time =.="

Remember that part where Shuro said that she loved Kei from GeSang because he was dying.. That part was sooo sad! I've only read some of the manga, but I read the manga before watching the anime. The manga is waaayyy more powerful... I don't know how to describe it, but when written, it's 10x more powerful and intense than watching it. I cried a lot at that part in the manga lol. In the actual anime, I had like.. 1 tear lol... but my eyes were pouring out when I read the manga. Haha I read that part over and over again whenever I think about ayashi no ceres.

The anime's okay... The anime is HORRIBLE in art style, I must admit. Toya looks ugly in the anime.. wth his with red hair? Sorry, but I thought he should've gotten light-brown hair. But hey, I can't complain--it takes a long time to draw something and color it perfectly, so I don't blame the anime too much. Although the anime did follow the storyline, which was good.

The ending was really powerful... (the manga was 10x more powerful)

Spoiler: The ending where Mikage and Ceres died and were finally together, it was so sad because Ceres asked him if he ever loved her and he said he did, that he was sorry, he didn't want to share her with anyone else.

That was sooo sad :(

Yuhi is 1000000 times better than Toya, imo. I personally thought it should've been Yuhi. Plus, he is someone that you can depend on.. *sigh* YUHI <333

Guest yuki-chan

i watched the anime of this series ... neva read the manga though ... but should i? because i see people saying that the manga is better or something??

^^;;

Guest for3v3rlost

i have only three book the first one to the third one.. i was so into it.. i stay up all night reading it on the day i got it... i have to get more..

Guest my_littlefish

i never watch thus anime

i try to think but now i have an idea

i ever read this anime it's excited

i wanna watch this anime

anyone has it ...CB is ok + subtitle haha if it japanese...

i don't understand jp

plz tell me pm that's fine... thx

• 1 month later...
Guest HatsuHaruko

haha... yes, shi-chan... yuuhi the best. XD

i still prefer aki though... ^^

the manga has already been completed a long time ago... don't know about the english ones though... ^^;

i never liked aya... he was a bit too melodramatic for me... he and his "i don't care because i don't remember anything" attitude was... AESOINGPOSPOOFMF!

at least aya is not like the main character of *Ahem* Fushigi Yuugi, where *ahemahem* MIAKA always screams out for her lover's name over really tiny things, like tripping over a stone.

Archived