singlebilingual

Sometimes I dream about walking in cities that don't exist in real life. It's very vivid. I used to dream about living in a dangerous neighborhood. I didn't go outside unless I went to the market. I walked outside during the night for some reason. I walked fast to the market and back home again. Nowadays, I dream about being in a safe city. And I go out during the day. Other times, it's at a countryside.

Do you dream often? If so what are yours like?

Guest Tinkiebell

I remember some of my dreams, but very vaguely. I read that those who are more likely to remember their dreams are mostly restless sleepers. 

• 1 year later...

I dream about my oppas.. Yi chen..Bwahahahaha. 

Ok seriously, the dream that haunts me most of the time is where i go to my exams late or me in the wrong exam hall, or studied for a different subject. You can tell how much i'm affected because of these damn exams. :expressionless:

17 hours ago, sejabin said:

sometimes I dream about things that will happened in real life..

@sejabin ~ sometimes, it is because we are very intuitive or maybe a reflection of our anxieties about our future that what we dream about happens in real life... like you said, a good prayer and also not worrying so much can give a good night sleep. plus, always good to watch good stuff before we go to bed. kdramas are good! :D

@sejabin ~ I understand where you are coming from. when I was a child, I had these dreams repeatedly of falling down a cliff. the first time I went trekking, I actually did fall down quite a distance and it was God's grace and protection that nothing happened. now because I was 12, I sort of started to worry that my dream came true. now it turns out that lots of people dream about falling down and there is something about muscle spasm that gives that kind of feeling. so it could have been anything like that as well.

like I said, sometimes, people who dream ahead are lot more intuitive and perceptive. I have often had a nagging sense when things are about to go bad and I can't tell you why. but later, with time, it becomes apparent that it may have been some kind of really quiet clue that sticks out and so we feel it. and when we dream, it is like the auditorium is quiet and the stage is clean for our brain to process what we saw earlier. not sure if what I am saying makes sense...

but like you said, when you accept that dreams are just tales, you stop worrying and getting scared. and if you wake up with a bad dream, just say a prayer and go back right to sleep.

the only kdrama actor that ever comes to my dream is THE ONLY ONE SONG JOONG KI :heart: .. and only once.. hiks :bawling:

I mean he is so gentleman.. he went to funneral after his wedding, he cried and kissed his wife's hand at their wedding O.M.G why? why? why he could be such a gentleman? why he is so like that? :bawling: there is no other guy like him now. all sold out all taken :bawling: hiks..

I remember having this weird dream before: In my dream, the world is ending and I and my family have to evacuate, we were inside this car with some of my neighbors and we brought a lot of noodles (if I remember correctly) - it's been more than 15 years since I had that dream so I already forgot most of it. But I remember sending a letter to this newspaper because they have a page that's meant for people who wanted to know what their dreams means. I wrote in that newspaper....after a month or two, my letter was published in that newspaper and they told me what my dream means. I remember being so happy seeing it lol too bad I wasn't able to keep that article.

Anyways the reply I got was something like this: "Do you have deep grudge against someone? do you hate your neighbors? do you hate the way they put their nose in your business?" etc there's a lot of explanation about that dream but in short, they told me that my dream represents the hatred I have towards everyone around me, saying it's as if I have a deep grudge against everyone around me. So that dream was about that which is actually true (that time) -not sure if it's because I was going through puberty or what but I was really full of negativity back then, I was really amazed with how accurate that reply was. 

• 4 weeks later...

I have random dreams. However, I had this dream that was related to my desire to start my side business. In the dream I was meeting with a woman who gave me money to do my art designs. In real life, I had been job searching for the last 2 weeks, thinking that I would eventually work for myself. It's not like I don't like working for other people but I get exhausted dealing with other people even if they're nice.

• 2 months later...

@Sejabini you might want to dive into lucid dreaming. It's where you're able to control your dreams, up to a point. It makes you more consience while dreaming and let's you steer your dream into directions you want to go.

You might want to google for it, it's pretty powerful stuff.

Sidenote: the fact that you're often dreaming about people who have died, could also mean you're not completely passed them dieing. It might help talking to a professional and get things off your chest.

I've been interested in the concept of multiple dimensions. In one article, it said that it is possible that another version of yourself live another reality, living it out in your dream. For example, in this dimension I am now working at a children's store but in another dimension I am still working at a supermarket. Sometimes I dream I'm still back in that place. It's interesting if that's true.

As for my current dreams, I've been dreaming of somebody I love but I can't be near him or be romantic with him in the dreams. That makes me yearn for him even more.

@Sejabini

Are you always unhappy or thinking about bad things? Negative thoughts can attract negative things to you. Or maybe you can do an online search on ghosts appearing in your dreams can mean. Sometimes our subconscious can tell us things in our dreams. For example, I dreamt about dirty toilets a lot  and it meant that I was dealing with a terrible situation. I learned to do better and to be happier in life.

Archived