Quantcast

Sometimes I dream about walking in cities that don't exist in real life. It's very vivid. I used to dream about living in a dangerous neighborhood. I didn't go outside unless I went to the market. I walked outside during the night for some reason. I walked fast to the market and back home again. Nowadays, I dream about being in a safe city. And I go out during the day. Other times, it's at a countryside.

Do you dream often? If so what are yours like?

• Like 1

Guest Tinkiebell

I remember some of my dreams, but very vaguely. I read that those who are more likely to remember their dreams are mostly restless sleepers. 

I dream about my oppas.. Yi chen..Bwahahahaha. 

Ok seriously, the dream that haunts me most of the time is where i go to my exams late or me in the wrong exam hall, or studied for a different subject. You can tell how much i'm affected because of these damn exams. :expressionless:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

15 minutes ago, kokodus said:

I dream about my oppas.. Yi chen..Bwahahahaha. 

Ok seriously, the dream that haunts me most of the time is where i go to my exams late or me in the wrong exam hall, or studied for a different subject. You can tell how much i'm affected because of these damn exams. :expressionless:

676f52eegw1eoh5e5dwq9g208c07ykjl.gif?w=8

I have similar dreams too long after I graduated...I always dream that I am not ready for the exam....my nightmare paper was physics!

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

17 hours ago, sejabin said:

sometimes I dream about things that will happened in real life..

@sejabin ~ sometimes, it is because we are very intuitive or maybe a reflection of our anxieties about our future that what we dream about happens in real life... like you said, a good prayer and also not worrying so much can give a good night sleep. plus, always good to watch good stuff before we go to bed. kdramas are good! :D

• Like 2

@sejabin ~ I understand where you are coming from. when I was a child, I had these dreams repeatedly of falling down a cliff. the first time I went trekking, I actually did fall down quite a distance and it was God's grace and protection that nothing happened. now because I was 12, I sort of started to worry that my dream came true. now it turns out that lots of people dream about falling down and there is something about muscle spasm that gives that kind of feeling. so it could have been anything like that as well.

like I said, sometimes, people who dream ahead are lot more intuitive and perceptive. I have often had a nagging sense when things are about to go bad and I can't tell you why. but later, with time, it becomes apparent that it may have been some kind of really quiet clue that sticks out and so we feel it. and when we dream, it is like the auditorium is quiet and the stage is clean for our brain to process what we saw earlier. not sure if what I am saying makes sense...

but like you said, when you accept that dreams are just tales, you stop worrying and getting scared. and if you wake up with a bad dream, just say a prayer and go back right to sleep.

• Like 3

dream are sometimes border lines on what your thoughts had been running on.....or conscience? :) 

i dream of my grandpa death....not because that i was close to him but because of my conscience.....i had a tiff with him....and when he feel ill i didnt even visited him once in the hospital....yes i was bad....but my only excuse is i was too young to understand....then as i was napping in the afternoon.....i dream of my dad came to me in my class and told me off of not visiting my grandpa and that he is dead....i woke up with a start.....i was stun....and then i went to my mother.....mom told me....go and visit him.....

i was lucky to listen to my mom....as after i visited him the next day he passed on.....but i will always remember.....when i walked into his room in the hospital....it was as if he had been waiting for me.....i held on to his hands and stay by his sides till my brother came to take over.....to this day im glad that we made up before it was too late for everything.......

• Like 5

I once had this weird dream about being in a relationship with one of my favourite actors. I just had watched one of his dramas, so I guess it was some type of processing the intense experience.

The thing is: I'm not really the person to see myself in a relationship with a person who doesn't know I exist. Like I'm not a crazy fangirl who believes the oppa is her husband. :D So it was so weird to wake up and to realize "what the heck did I just dream?" but also to realize it really wasn't real. I can't really explain it.

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

16 minutes ago, Jillia said:

I once had this weird dream about being in a relationship with one of my favourite actors. I just had watched one of his dramas, so I guess it was some type of processing the intense experience.

The thing is: I'm not really the person to see myself in a relationship with a person who doesn't know I exist. Like I'm not a crazy fangirl who believes the oppa is her husband. :D So it was so weird to wake up and to realize "what the heck did I just dream?" but also to realize it really wasn't real. I can't really explain it.

I want such dreams!!!! I have so many oppas...they can all take turns...:tongue:

Of late I cannot remember my dreams...but for a period of time , I always had this dream that I was searching for someone. And it always felt like that I missed that person by mere seconds

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

25 minutes ago, triplem said:

I want such dreams!!!! I have so many oppas...they can all take turns...:tongue:

Of late I cannot remember my dreams...but for a period of time , I always had this dream that I was searching for someone. And it always felt like that I missed that person by mere seconds

oh i have them all the times :D 

• Like 1
  • LOL 4

the only kdrama actor that ever comes to my dream is THE ONLY ONE SONG JOONG KI :heart: .. and only once.. hiks :bawling:

I mean he is so gentleman.. he went to funneral after his wedding, he cried and kissed his wife's hand at their wedding O.M.G why? why? why he could be such a gentleman? why he is so like that? :bawling: there is no other guy like him now. all sold out all taken :bawling: hiks..

I rarely dream but once I have it could be very pretty or scary.

I had a pretty dream a few days ago, I dream meeting with Huang Jun Jie, the actor who played as LDY of the big boss. :D

and I had ever dream of being dead several times with different settings. I don't want to tell more but it's so sad to leave all the people we love and this life. Even so, on the bright side, it made me wants to improve myself, be better as a person and in life.

• Like 5

On 12/8/2017 at 1:03 AM, stargazer187 said:

I rarely dream but once I have it could be very pretty or scary.

I had a pretty dream a few days ago, I dream meeting with Huang Jun Jie, the actor who played as LDY of the big boss. :D

and I had ever dream of being dead several times with different settings. I don't want to tell more but it's so sad to leave all the people we love and this life. Even so, on the bright side, it made me wants to improve myself, be better as a person and in life.

im always told that dreaming of the dead brought good things and dreaming of living ppl dying is something good too.....but bad for you who dream about it......oh yea and you shouldnt tell the person you dream of her/ his death :x yea where i came from....we are full of this superstitious stuff that sometimes i myself believe in :D 

• Like 5

I remember having this weird dream before: In my dream, the world is ending and I and my family have to evacuate, we were inside this car with some of my neighbors and we brought a lot of noodles (if I remember correctly) - it's been more than 15 years since I had that dream so I already forgot most of it. But I remember sending a letter to this newspaper because they have a page that's meant for people who wanted to know what their dreams means. I wrote in that newspaper....after a month or two, my letter was published in that newspaper and they told me what my dream means. I remember being so happy seeing it lol too bad I wasn't able to keep that article.

Anyways the reply I got was something like this: "Do you have deep grudge against someone? do you hate your neighbors? do you hate the way they put their nose in your business?" etc there's a lot of explanation about that dream but in short, they told me that my dream represents the hatred I have towards everyone around me, saying it's as if I have a deep grudge against everyone around me. So that dream was about that which is actually true (that time) -not sure if it's because I was going through puberty or what but I was really full of negativity back then, I was really amazed with how accurate that reply was. 

• Like 5

2 hours ago, yanki said:

Anyways the reply I got was something like this: "Do you have deep grudge against someone? do you hate your neighbors? do you hate the way they put their nose in your business?" etc there's a lot of explanation about that dream but in short, they told me that my dream represents the hatred I have towards everyone around me, saying it's as if I have a deep grudge against everyone around me. So that dream was about that which is actually true (that time) -not sure if it's because I was going through puberty or what but I was really full of negativity back then, I was really amazed with how accurate that reply was. 

yes it is true....when you spend almost every of your waking hours loathing something and hating something....sometimes it will come to you in your dreams as when you are sleeping you tends to be reflecting on your past events on the day unconsciously? :) 

• Like 3

I have random dreams. However, I had this dream that was related to my desire to start my side business. In the dream I was meeting with a woman who gave me money to do my art designs. In real life, I had been job searching for the last 2 weeks, thinking that I would eventually work for myself. It's not like I don't like working for other people but I get exhausted dealing with other people even if they're nice.

• Like 4

just awake now.. and I hate dreaming this.. I dream about my late papa.. he kisses me like he really misses me.. I HATE THIS.

not that I hate my papa I do love him. BUT I DREAM ABOUT DEATH PERSON. when someone die he could not back to life he forgets all the way back to life even the way back to the dreamland.. and I DREAM :unamused: I don't like if evil took my father's appearance and came into my dream and kiss me. it feels like underworld resident kisses me or underworld is close to me again. I DON'T LIKE THIS UGhhh :skull: I do love my dad but I hate this dream. 

5 hours ago, osarta said:

Guys! I have insomnia. Does anyone have any tips on how to get to sleep faster?

erm you will need to find the source of your insomnia, what the cause of it and how it happen.....

stress or by nature?

• Like 2

@osarta 

I have this problem and I used sleeping aids like benadryl. I was in a hospital when they gave me these but after my stay, I bought Aleve pm because I need to sleep early for work.

• Like 2