• Director:
  • Writer: Kim Yoon-Hee
  • Network: MBC
  • Episodes:16
  • Release Date: March, 5, 2016 --
  • Runtime:
  • Language: Korean

Plot

Cha Jung-Han (Oh Ji-Ho) is a detective for a special investigation team. He is busy with investigating violent cases including drugs and gangs, but one day he takes in his niece Eun-Ae and struggles to raise her.

Han Ye-Seul (Lee Soo-Kyung) is a single mother who raises her 5-years-old son alone. She is Cha Jung-Han’s first love.

Cast

NOTICE TO ALL - PLEASE READ!

01.Soompi code of conduct | SOOMPI RULES FOR KDRAMA | MOVIES | ACTORS' & ACTRESS' SECTION

Don't post any requests for subs!

Anything unrelated to the drama plot is considered spamming.

Don't quote images.

01.Due to the copyright/legal problems, no illegal streaming links will/should be posted on this thread as there had been major crackdowns going on lately.02.Any complaints about any streaming links will be counted as spam and will be reported to the mods.03.Any complaints of the respective companies such as Viki, youtube, Etc.. should be report to the respective companies instead of posting your complaints here.04.Those who are caught breaking the soompi posting rules more than 5 times will have their Id/IDs reported the mods. 05.Those who are caught promoting/posting illegal streaming links with subs ( those without permission from the orginal subbers and doesn't have copyrights like  SOOMPI TV, Viki, Dramafever,Kdrama.com or Crunchyroll) will have their ID's reported to the mods for endangering Soompi to legal issues for illegal streaming sites promotions.

PLEASE GIVE CREDIT TO WHERE CREDIT IS DUE

Cr: Asianwiki

Kang Ji-hwan in discussion with "My Little BABY"

photo674288.jpg

Actor Kang Ji-hwan is considering starring in the MBC late night drama "My Little Baby".

"My Little Baby" is currently in the air and hasn't been organized yet. It's likely that it will be played in the late night.

Kang Ji-hwan is currently negotiating terms and conditions of the drama.

Meanwhile, Kang Ji-hwan starred in the movie "Heartbreak Hotel" and KBS 2TV drama "Big Man" recently.

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• 3 weeks later...

It's sad that this drama didn't get much attention. I came here because of Nam Ji Hyun. I want to see her in screen again as an Actress. but the story is interesting enough.  I remember baby and me actually, even the situation is different. I want to know how OJH deal with baby. Hopefully many Soompiers will come visit this thread... 

I came here hoping to see subbing news, but sadly nada. I did expect it though. No male idols, not a type of story based on romance either. I reeally hope someone does sub it though. It looks so cuuuute! I did a little preview for it, found below. Also made a title request at Viki. I hope many folks will get it noticed.

[HanCinema's Drama Preview] "My Little Baby"

photo698292.jpg

Babies could easily be characterized as the most wonderful and terrifying stage of a person. Little tiny humans with barely any control of their little tiny humanity and in need of close care and protection. Now imagine how scary they must be to someone whose concept of care and protection involves weapons and armlocks. Welcome to MBC's "My Little Baby".

Premise

Cha Jeong-han (Oh Ji-ho) is a detective working in a special unit dealing with violent crimes. One day he finds himself as the guardian of his little niece, Eun-ae and re-unites with his first love, Han  Ye-Seul (Lee Soo-kyeong), who is now a single mom.

>> FULL PIECE <<

I believe it was first airing in SK last Saturday but I didn' find it in gooddrama & youtube. 

Where can I watch the eng sub version of the first eps?:tears:

And I didn't find the ratings yet in koreandrama.org.

Or, perhaps they postponed it?

Archived