Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Go Seung Ji

[Drama 2016] Don't Dare to Dream (Jealousy Incarnate) 질투의 화신

Hi everyone! It's my first time visiting this thread...i'm so excited for this one...Wednesday, pali paliiii :)

Finally the day has arrived! I'm excited as I can be, I've never been disappointed with GHJ's drama choice and I will be watching it live tonight even though I cannot understand Korean. I'm looking forward to new sparks and chemistry between the leads.:wub:

Waking up early was sooo worth it!

(Even though I'm gonna need to watch it again woth subs lol :tounge_xd:)

VhrXvpk.gif

Wishing for a great rating success! Fighting!

'Incarnation of Jealousy' Kong Hyo-jin falls in love with Ko Kyeong-pyo at first sight

Spoiler

photo758469.jpg

On the first episode of SBS' Wednesday & Thursday drama, "Incarnation of Jealousy", Pyo Na-ri (Kong Hyo-jin) and Ko Jeong-won (Ko Kyeong-pyo) met for the first time.

When the weather forecaster, Pyo Na-ri went on a flight to Bangkok for her business trip, she sat on the window seat instead of her booked seat on the aisle. Ko Jeong-won came later and sat next to her.

As Pyo Na-ri hurriedly said, "That's my seat...", being embarrassed, Ko Jeong-won said, "That's my seat and please keep the seat. I'll just read newspapers any way". Ko Jeong-won yielded his seat to Pyo Na-ri.

Pyo Na-ri, who had been looked down by producers all the time, was moved by Ko Jeong-won's considerate act for her. As Ko Jeong-won fell asleep next to her, Pyo Na-ri kept glancing at him and started falling in one-sided love with him.