Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mgicc

[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

@mgicc @lorac529 .....

I may stay a SoGonger until they marry each other....LOL

4 hours ago, angellove2124 said:

@Chipibela  Upload more plz :)

I'll continue doing so in a few hours :)

So dating rumor about Kim Go Eun and some actor name Kim dong wool! Otokee??!!! They denied it but supposedly they were holding hands 

this is making me sad, every ship I've ever ship sunk! I think I need to stop shipping 

miso what is the real deal? Are they dating or what?!? Ugh I'm so mad right now 

i love kge so i don't mind with anyone she'll end up with.. but i really hope he will be phj.. and.... kim dong wook? hurmmm... she deserve better (no hard feeling though, just personal preferences) hahaha...

@mgicc @lorac529 

hi girls.... i would love to have special member status...

i will support both of them till they married each other or get married to someone else :phew:  :sweatingbullets:  

Read on IG that KGE did an interview about the rumor and put the rumor to rest and that she's so shocked by the news because it is not true at all me how embarrassing it was for her.

@lalunaaa: Sorry for my belated reply as I had to inform other members who participated in the shippers contest.  Admin @ebullient is very kind to allow others (i.e. new members) to have the special group name status, so please just kindly PM ebullient with your SOOMPI account's email address and request for the change. 

EDIT: i forgot to mention the special group name is JungSeol in orange color

annyeong, hellow, my fellow haego shipper...:D

How far our ship sailing? :glasses:

5 hours ago, phjkge said:

my heart cant accept other actress as hong seol except KGE :(

fans are commenting that they want KGE as seol

i dont want to watch citt movie if KGE not casted

i dont want to ruin my jungseol feels

http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/23/park-hae-jin-takes-lead-role-in-cheese-in-the-trap-film-adaptation/

i read somewhere, some said it's a collaboration between china n korea and they were saying probably chinese actress will take the role... don't u guys thinks it will be a little bit weirder if they decide to do that? didn't the actual hong seol should be korean??? (i'm not being racist here, i enjoy chinese drama too.. please don't get me wrong)...

there are so many comments in kim go eun instagram asking her to act as hong seol again

but we should ask producer or director to cast her ..she cant do anything if they dont ask her for female lead

i'm not sure if it's ideal to change the face of HS to another actress, the drama being a hit and all that (not just in Korea but in most of Asia, i think!)... If it were a collab project with China, then they can probably add another character that would spice up the story but it wouldn't make sense changing HS to another actress... just imagining CITT the movie, without KGE as HS, is lacking since the chemistry between them is explosive!!! hope they consider this very seriously before tons of fans get MAD, lol