[OFFICIAL] Park Hae Jin x Kim Go Eun aka JungSeol Couple

mgicc

Credit to the owner

So our Hae Jin -shi only smiles to the ones that he likes???

tumblr_inline_mz1zt5Qzry1rs4nv6.gif

We saw him smilling at KGE plenty of times, in fact his whole body smilled and we could see the sparkle on his eyes

tumblr_o1hmensbgd1t0oi7qo1_500.gif

tumblr_o1hmensbgd1t0oi7qo2_500.gif 

tumblr_o12xg91vBV1spfigfo3_540.gif

tumblr_o12xg91vBV1spfigfo5_540.gif

tumblr_o1uosyRnvS1spfigfo1_400.gif

tumblr_nzrijrh69Y1ui4qnho1_1280.jpg

How can we not ship them???

tumblr_mr8a581X9z1rxmyn3o1_500.gif

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
34 minutes ago, mgicc said:

"Im not that different (from my character in the drama). I am not the Bad Guy kinda style, not the kind that can do aegyo easily or do events (for his significant other). However, when theres someone I like, I would wish to become the most important existence(in the pillar of support sense i think) to the person I like." @Chipibela

This interview is love. This was done at 2nd week of March if Im not mistaken and the 2nd interview the latest one.

He found the curls cute! He had lots of chemistry with Kim Go Eun he said. It was good and easy working with her. And he smiles a lot  to the person he likes. And we can see those smiles.

:blush:@mgicc daebak!!!! Thanks for translating!

#cheesycouple #teamcheesybriegade #fighting #voteforjungseol

@mgicc @Chipibela  daebak!!!  

Don't forget in the CITT fan meeting, when KGE was asked who (PHJ or SKJ is more close to her ideal type)...she answered "I like someone that smiles cheerfully, so can PHJ & SKJ smile for me please..."  And the host went on saying "PHJ have been smiling before she finished answering" and  PHJ shook his head. Then the host went on asking SKJ to smile and PHJ said: "Just let me loose, ok"?

You can see the above conversation at 17:20 from link here again which was shared previously

All i want to say is.. i'm sure KGE loves and feels his cheerful smiles too!!! 

@sba16 you haven't miss the voting yet.. the editor in charge is away and cannot be reached (must be Easter holiday), so it's postponed.  @mgicc shall post the voting link once it's up!

1 hour ago, lorac529 said:

@mgicc @Chipibela  daebak!!!  

Don't forget in the CITT fan meeting, when KGE was asked who (PHJ or SKJ is more close to her ideal type)...she answered "I like someone that smiles cheerfully, so can PHJ & SKJ smile for me please..."  And the host went on saying "PHJ have been smiling before she finished answering" and  PHJ shook his head. Then the host went on asking SKJ to smile and PHJ said: "Just let me loose, ok"?

You can see the above conversation at 17:20 from link here again which was shared previously

All i want to say is.. i'm sure KGE loves and feels his cheerful smiles too!!! 

@sba16 you haven't miss the voting yet.. the editor in charge is away and cannot be reached (must be Easter holiday), so it's postponed.  @mgicc shall post the voting link once it's up!

Hwaiting @lorac529!!! DAEBAK! #TEAMCHEESYBRIEGADE #SHIP #JUNGSEOL

oh i'm just thinking...this means PHJ never asks phone number directly, he will create situations whereby she'll have to give her phone number to him LOL ...and i'm sure they have each other numbers coz when PHJ answers Fan wish via computer on Naver, a fan wish to have KGE's phone number and PHJ answered, he will pass this wish to KGE...sorry i can't find the link...

finally...want to share this beautiful MV performance by KGE for Jung Yup's MV last year.  just in case you wonder who Jung Yup is...he is from Brown Eyed Seol... and one of his famous songs was the OST for I can hear your voice drama....

@lorac529 i'm so into her.... thank u... and i think 'thorn flower' the ost of ' bad guys' also from the same singer.. (not sure though) but if it is so, another coincidence? or i would say they were fated to be together? hahaha... their path seems to crossed each without them notice it... another event was when 'baek in ha' suggested kge for king of mask singer in recent ep of radio star, how many chances do u think they would invite kyung hwan whose also a friend to phj for the same ep?... they were even talked about phj a little... i love it though... 

4 hours ago, chibimidori said:

@lorac529 i'm so into her.... thank u... and i think 'thorn flower' the ost of ' bad guys' also from the same singer.. (not sure though) but if it is so, another coincidence? or i would say they were fated to be together? hahaha... their path seems to crossed each without them notice it... another event was when 'baek in ha' suggested kge for king of mask singer in recent ep of radio star, how many chances do u think they would invite kyung hwan whose also a friend to phj for the same ep?... they were even talked about phj a little... i love it though... 

@chibimidori you are welcome.  Yes it's from the same singer for 'Thorn Flower' for 'Bad Guy' the drama starred by Kim Nam-gil & Han Ga-in not the 'Bad Guys' by PHJ though..

tumblr_inline_o3fwlcSx5h1s3n3k2_500.gif

giphy.gif

Round 3 of voting is up 

and we need your help.

We'll be straight with you. Although our team currently ranks #6 overall, we still run a real risk of not getting through if there's a surge of votes for other teams like

what happened in the last round of voting (see below for past voting results): 

Spoiler

R O U N D - 2 - R E S U L T S

The moment you've all been waiting for, shippers! The results of the voting for round two, the fanarts! With over 25,000 votes (more than the first round!), here are the results, ranking from first place to last place.

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple)
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple)
3. Park Bo Gum & Hyeri (SunTaek Couple)
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple)
5. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple)
6. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple)
7. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple)
8. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple)
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple)
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple)

Hide contents

Round2Results.png.8acebdd011fd71682b93b7

R O U N D - 2 - E L I M I N A T I O N

Keeping in mind that Round Two was an elimination round, here is the overall rank of each couple, with tallied votes from both Round One and Round Two, from first place to last place:

1. Kim Jung Hwan & Sung Deok Sun (Gaeddeok Couple) [2,975 + 7,874 = 10,849]
2. Kwak Si Yang & Kim So Yeon (SiSo Couple) [4,799 + 4,821 = 9,620]
3. Park Bo Gum & Lee Hyeri (SunTaek Couple) [4,169 + 4,528 = 8,697]
4. Lee Jong Hyun & Gong Seung Yeon (GongLee Couple) [4,287 + 2,085 = 6,372]
5. Kim Jong Kook & Song Ji Hyo (Spartace Couple) [3,317 + 1,319 = 4,636]
6. Hong Seol & Yoo Jung (Cheesy Couple) [1,480 + 1,267 = 2,747]
7. Jang Wooyoung & Park Se Young (YY Couple) [1,096 + 1,084 = 2,180]
8. Ryu Jun Yeol & Park Bo Gum (YeolGum Couple) [409 + 1,470 = 1,879]
9. Ji Chang Wook & Park Min Young (ChangMin Couple) [1,183 + 616 = 1,799]
10. Oh Min Suk & Kang Ye Won (OhYe Couple) [719 + 295 = 1,014]

---

Now, we still want our JungSeol FMVs in Round 4, dont we?

So please, help us out by voting and spreading the word on Instagram/Twitter/Tumblr/Facebook! 

We'd really appreciate it! :wub:

Voting link here: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/01/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-3-fanfiction/11/

*Remember,You can vote every 6 hours, from now till Apr 7, 11:59PM KST*

giphy.gif

tumblr_m4lm9dNC3F1r3zat8.gif

Thank you :heart:

Sincerely, 

Team Cheesy Briegade

PS: You can follow us at @cheesybriegade on twitter for more updates! ;)

Park Hae Jin Claims He’s Terrible at Dating on “Entertainment Weekly”

In the latest episode of “Entertainment Weekly,” Park Hae Jin sits down for an interview while filming on location for an advertisement. The interviewer asks Park Hae Jin to play a game in which he reveals whether statements are true or false.

When she reads the statement, “I’m a man that you should marry instead of date,” Park Hae Jin says it’s true! But he adds, “Rather than being a good potential husband, I’m just terrible at dating. I’d give myself zero points.”

He explains, “In the past, when I thought that I was giving a girlfriend space and not suffocating her, she thought that I was neglecting her.”

“I’m also bad at celebrating anniversaries,” he says. “I find it hard to determine what day is the true ‘start’ of a relationship, it’s so vague.”

Park Hae Jin also reveals that in real life, he’s never said things like his famous line “Do you want to go out with me?” from “Cheese in the Trap.”

When he says that he likes cleaning and organizing, and that he’s got experience with childcare because of his nephews, the interviewer points out that it seems like he’s trying to advertise himself as a potential husband. Park Hae Jin laughs and jokes that although he wants to get married, he’d be dumped by any girlfriend because of his busy schedule.

Park Hae Jin Claims He’s Terrible at Dating on “Entertainment Weekly”

source: http://www.soompi.com/2016/04/02/park-hae-jin-claims-hes-terrible-at-dating-on-entertainment-weekly/

Shipper's contest update: If you wanna see our past entries for round 1 & 2 in a nicer format, you can do so here

Do remember to vote for us at bit.ly/cittcc6 every 6 hours till 7 Apr 11:59PM KST thank you :) 

icon5_zpspwrxx7fy.jpg

hi chingus:i just saw this from the couple thread of CN Baidu bar....

apparently they were both invited to Esprit Dior’s Exhibition opening ceremony on 2015.06.20....i find their pics online and made a collage together..wonder if they say hi back then..

CfTNma0VIAA_t0a.jpg:large

Archived