Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

8 minutes ago, lxands said:

The clip is so beautiful...thank you

*fangirling mode*

Though I like them in 72, I never thought they match really well. As I said before ZLY is really flexible, she can match really well with anyone, old or young...

Abt the Bali wedding, the one I heard is of her & WC...but of cos I'm sure its another rumor from a die-hard fans of the couple. For me, as long as there's a wedding I'll be happy for her regardless who the groom is. However I hope she will take her time to choose wisely....

And for now I'm shipping her with Kris...lalalala#

Yes they look really compatible.. They looks very sweet.. I m liking this video a lot.. Gosh!! I m gonna get addicted to it!! 

With WC I m really OK with it,.. As u said whoever she is gonna marry, I will be happy.. Coz she chose the guy.. 

• Like 3

Hey guys saw this post on Li Ying's Tieba (another discussion forum on Baidu) and I thought it's good to share, I will summarise what the post is saying. Basically the post want to remind fireflies about the recent situation and how to react to future ones. The war between the 2 fandoms is not a simple case. There are a lot of people paying netizens to purposely slander Li Ying and share many untruths about her. Look at the resources she has been getting this year, she has many endorsements and they are not just minor ones but including major ones like Dior, Zhou Da Fou, Longines.. is enough to make people mad with jealousy. 

Many fans are unhappy with how the studio has been handling all this waves of slander and their non reaction. But the truth is Li Ying wouldn't have been able to accelerate without their help. The same goes for Huang Bin. He was the one who got Li Ying the role in duckweed. He has many good connections, Li Ying is not dumb and she chose him for a reason so fans (mainly the Chinese) need to stop pointing fingers at him.

Lastly, the wave of untruths and slandering will not stop. There will just be more coming out especially next year Li Ying also have quite a considerable amount of exposure. Fans need to learn to focus on just Li Ying and keep reporting those false posts. Because there will definitely be people paying even more to try Li Ying down, we will most likely be seeing more. 

Z5Pb23W.jpg 

• Like 6

@reiko53 I agree.. I too felt the same.. There is unnecessary scandals abt ZLY nowadays.. Even if her costar gets a girl, they blame it on ZLY n spread nasty things abt her.. Everytime it happens, now with KW.. I don't see all KW fans as bad.. Coz today I saw them posting CP posts but fireflies weren't sharing CP pics from MV.. I think some antis r purposely creating accounts to slander ZLY.. Fireflies r being calm n reporting them actively without getting involved in fights.. I think ZLY studio should sue them.. I agree abt HS, ZLY's manager,he has been a good influence on her.. She doing soo many things n she has got reputed brand endorsements n Now she ventured to singing profession too.. He will definitely make ZLY more successful!! 

• Like 5

12 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Yes they look really compatible.. They looks very sweet.. I m liking this video a lot.. Gosh!! I m gonna get addicted to it!! 

With WC I m really OK with it,.. As u said whoever she is gonna marry, I will be happy.. Coz she chose the guy.. 

Agree, that video is really really sweet. I am alright with whoever she choose because it's her own personal life. I just hope the fans in china respects that... 

11 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Hey guys saw this post on Li Ying's Tieba (another discussion forum on Baidu) and I thought it's good to share, I will summarise what the post is saying. Basically the post want to remind fireflies about the recent situation and how to react to future ones. The war between the 2 fandoms is not a simple case. There are a lot of people paying netizens to purposely slander Li Ying and share many untruths about her. Look at the resources she has been getting this year, she has many endorsements and they are not just minor ones but including major ones like Dior, Zhou Da Fou, Longines.. is enough to make people mad with jealousy. 

Fact is that behind all the slandering, there are competitors buying BOTs to spread fake news..not naming anybody. Competition is especially stiff in China's entertainment market.  There are money involved and things are rather complicated. She has done her best against cyber-bullying by giving her all out in productions and as fans, the best support to her is to continue support in her work :wink: 

Edited by thelonetraveller_18
Too long already
  • Like 6

32 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

What's the matter with pineapple n ZLY??..  I saw this kinda pics the whole day under her hash tag!! 

It’s say Pineapple gives me strength/power/energy. So maybe the meme is to encourages ZLY to stays strong despite all of the hates....

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, minoku2209 said:

Off topic just for sharing

KW words is good. I hope this will help to stop the nonsense warfans.

I read this caption.. I was immediately captivated!!.. This reflects KW's love for music n the way he wants to comfort ppl through his music.. Truly admirable!! Y can't fans accept him n his music as it is!! Y bothered abt his personal life n other things!! 

6 minutes ago, cenching said:

It’s say Pineapple gives me strength/power/energy. So maybe the meme is to encourages ZLY to stays strong despite all of the hates....

Really ZLY needs energy to fend off the evils.. Hope she isn't discouraged by all these things.. She moves on with her dreams.. 

• Like 6

On 12/28/2017 at 11:27 AM, reiko53 said:

Many fans are unhappy with how the studio has been handling all this waves of slander and their non reaction. But the truth is Li Ying wouldn't have been able to accelerate without their help. The same goes for Huang Bin. He was the one who got Li Ying the role in duckweed. He has many good connections, Li Ying is not dumb and she chose him for a reason so fans (mainly the Chinese) need to stop pointing fingers at him.

Lastly, the wave of untruths and slandering will not stop. There will just be more coming out especially next year Li Ying also have quite a considerable amount of exposure. Fans need to learn to focus on just Li Ying and keep reporting those false posts. Because there will definitely be people paying even more to try Li Ying down, we will most likely be seeing more.  

Thanks for sharing. Totally agree with you.

Btw, Its normal & unavoidable the more popular Yingbao be, there will be more & more people who are jealous on her success, not just from her co-star's fangirls but also who knows this could be from other actresses & cnetz too.

I also heard reporters in China easily being paid to write any good or bad articles, rumours or gossips of any celebs there.

With bro HB around now, he help alot. He really works hard to make Yingbao more fame not just in China but a break through the International borders too. One thing i hope for Yingbao is to master her english so no one can critise her on this matter.

As for cfireflies, i think the best is to stay united, love, protect & support Yingbao unconditionally on all her projects. If fireflies are strong antis cant break our Ying baby.

Stay strong Yingbao!

Stay strong fireflies!

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 5

5 hours ago, lxands said:

The clip is so beautiful...thank you

*fangirling mode*

Though I like them in 72, I never thought they match really well. As I said before ZLY is really flexible, she can match really well with anyone, old or young...

Abt the Bali wedding, the one I heard is of her & WC...but of cos I'm sure its another rumor from a die-hard fans of the couple. For me, as long as there's a wedding I'll be happy for her regardless who the groom is. However I hope she will take her time to choose wisely....

And for now I'm shipping her with Kris...lalalala#

They look great together. Yes totally shipping Kris and her. 

He seems really sweet to her, and helping achieve her singing dream proves it.

• Like 3