Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 11/22/2017 at 2:03 PM, icyphoenix said:

Zly was seen in airport.. 

Winter wishes.. 

she looks so warm and cozy bundling up like that but I hope she takes care!! Seems like her body don't take too well to cold temperature :( 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 3

On 11/22/2017 at 2:03 PM, icyphoenix said:

Zly was seen in airport.. 

Winter wishes.. 

At Hangzhou Xiaoshan International Airport.

She must be heading to Hengdian from Beijing after the Longines's event.

Wow.. the little girl is damn lucky to meet and take photo with Yingbao.

Everywhere weather start changing now, year end is approaching. Let's hope Yingbao don't fall sick filming MingLan in cold season. Same too soompier's firefly, take care everyone and stay warm too.

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 6

On 11/23/2017 at 1:23 PM, icyphoenix said:

Zly is attending the iQIYI scream out night.. She is one of the VIP ambassador of it 

It's confirmed Yingbao will attend iQiYi Scream Night, the event will be happening on 2nd Dec. Here full face poster pic.

DPTBKHiXcAAm9Ch.jpg

As year end coming there are many events lineup, our baby goddess is sure to be very very busy more.

Here already confirm attendees Yingbao for 2017 Cosmo Beauty Ceremony, event will held in Shanghai on 18th Dec

DPMyORnUIAA7WP7.jpg

There's annual Tengxun Star Awards too, it's on 3rd Dec.

So far few attendees name list up, Yingbao not mentioned yet but most probably she will attend too.

I wonder if there are more events coming up. Gosh, I cant wait to see all of Yingboa attendees, i'm sure as always she will look stunning beautiful and gorgeous.

all pics cr as tagged

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 5

18 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@minoku2209 sooany events coming up plus shooting of minglan ..she is sooo busy.. Hope she takes good care of herself

Totally agree. Hope she's in good health and strong as always.

But not only Yingbao, others top stars are very busy too, seems all are the same very very busy once fame, Just look at event on 2nd and 3rd, I hope both at same place.

Btw if the event held in Shanghai, then it's not too far from Hengdian where MingLan is filming, even a few hours flight. But if in Beijing it will take much more longer hours lol more tiring too

• Like 5

OMG this is scary :o

Off Topic : Some trending news on awareness

Spoiler

[trending] A Beijing kindergarten has allegedly been illegally giving children injections & molesting them for a year. Topic was suspected to have been banned from trending on weibo, celebrities like Zhang Zi Yi posted about it to spread awareness & hopefully bring it to light.

DPU4clwUIAA82de.jpg

The exact name of the kindergarten was supposedly banned from trending on weibo and now the code words - three colours (as the name of the kindergarten is red, blue, yellow) is trending as the general public is voicing their outrage. The kids‘ ages range from 2-6 ):

Following Zhang Zi Yi’s public call out, more and more celebrities have taken to posting about the issue. The education department has also sent out an official reply that they will be investigating this. Both topics are explosive trending topics on weibo now.

DPU7oBKVQAAKGkJ.jpg

Spoiler

DPU7oBMVwAAlkAW.jpgDPU7oBXUIAIrAPP.jpgDPU7oBZVQAAUNww.jpg

info cr cdrama

• Like 4

On 11/24/2017 at 12:38 AM, minoku2209 said:

OMG this is scary :o

Off Topic : Some trending news on awareness

Reveal hidden contents

[trending] A Beijing kindergarten has allegedly been illegally giving children injections & molesting them for a year. Topic was suspected to have been banned from trending on weibo, celebrities like Zhang Zi Yi posted about it to spread awareness & hopefully bring it to light.

The exact name of the kindergarten was supposedly banned from trending on weibo and now the code words - three colours (as the name of the kindergarten is red, blue, yellow) is trending as the general public is voicing their outrage. The kids‘ ages range from 2-6 ):

Following Zhang Zi Yi’s public call out, more and more celebrities have taken to posting about the issue. The education department has also sent out an official reply that they will be investigating this. Both topics are explosive trending topics on weibo now.

Hide contents

info cr cdrama

This is a very sad piece of news because young kids are being abused and the scary part is you don't know what they are being injected with... what if it's drugs? 

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 2

Good morning all piece of exciting news, Li Ying has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Honor handphone. Honor is a brand of handphone under the parent company, Hua Wei. The current ambassadors are Hu Ge & Sun Yang (China national team swimmer and captain) and Li Ying is their first ever female brand ambassador! 

FtIs7m0.jpg

Also I read that for countdown this year, Li Ying will be going to Jiang Su network TV to join them. After Ming Lan is done she will be filming for movies (note is not just 1 :D) and she will be appearing on the front cover of another female magazine but did not say which one. I am dying to know which movies she has accepted. On a separate note, I saw Li Ying's team weibo has started to follow Warner Brothers.... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Also recently China released the top 10 dramas for 2017 in terms of viewership, ratings and PA is ranked at number 6. Worthy to note they are the ONLY drama that broadcast weekly (only Mon - Thursday) while the rest of the dramas broadcast daily. The number of views from the combined platforms (iQiyi, Tencent etc....) is still the highest, 462 million while the next highest is 243 million nearly double. Indeed Li Ying is the Queen of IP, I look forward to OGT and Minglan next year!

uVIG3mf.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, reiko53 said:

Good morning all piece of exciting news, Li Ying has been appointed as the brand ambassador of Honor handphone. Honor is a brand of handphone under the parent company, Hua Wei. The current ambassadors are Hu Ge & Sun Yang (China national team swimmer and captain) and Li Ying is their first ever female brand ambassador! 

Also I read that for countdown this year, Li Ying will be going to Jiang Su network TV to join them. After Ming Lan is done she will be filming for movies (note is not just 1 :D) and she will be appearing on the front cover of another female magazine but did not say which one. I am dying to know which movies she has accepted. On a separate note, I saw Li Ying's team weibo has started to follow Warner Brothers.... 

Have to say zly's manager is very influential.. He is the one who is nonstop in getting endorsements n etc n etc  from well known brands.. Her success is surely doubled due to soo much CFs.. She literally the CF queen Now.. 

If next is Warner brothers it's surely a bigger feat for yingbao.. Hope she does some work with them.. 

• Like 4

57 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

Have to say zly's manager is very influential.. He is the one who is nonstop in getting endorsements n etc n etc  from well known brands.. Her success is surely doubled due to soo much CFs.. She literally the CF queen Now.. 

If next is Warner brothers it's surely a bigger feat for yingbao.. Hope she does some work with them.. 

Yes it's true Huang Bin is quite a good manager and has good relationships with many people and it helps that he was the previous manager for Huang Xiao Ming. However he is quite a controversial figure in some firefly's eyes as they feel that he did not do enough to protect Li Ying from baseless rumours and online attacks

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, reiko53 said:

Yes it's true Huang Bin is quite a good manager and has good relationships with many people and it helps that he was the previous manager for Huang Xiao Ming. However he is quite a controversial figure in some firefly's eyes as they feel that he did not do enough to protect Li Ying from baseless rumours and online attacks

He can't shut every antifans mouth n every rumors.. I guess he is good for increasing zly's popularity n he is investing her strengths in proper paths.. I think he is a good influence.. 

• Like 2

And again, congratulations to her, she only have 1 drama this year..but  she's been flooded with endoresments...(yes girl,you rock it:lol:)

Is hu ge and li ying will be together onstage this 28? Wanna see them together...

Li ying's manager is such a good manager, and good looking too:blush:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, heatherbee said:

And again, congratulations to her, she only have 1 drama this year..but  she's been flooded with endoresments...(yes girl,you rock it:lol:)

Is hu ge and li ying will be together onstage this 28? Wanna see them together...

Li ying's manager is such a good manager, and good looking too:blush:

28th is the main event of zly joining them.. I hope HG is also present.. Love to see them together again for an event.. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, icyphoenix said:

28th is the main event of zly joining them.. I hope HG is also present.. Love to see them together again for an event.. 

Same here! I want to see Li Ying wearing more gowns! haha and more importantly I hope she and Hu Ge got the chance to act together! <3 Ultimate dream

• Like 3