Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

Thanks for the post!!!

So happy to hear from hear, knowing how much she loves food , how can she resist :joy:. missing her so much too.

• Like 2

So many hints that our Ying bao will be a guest at a couple of variety shows press conferences - Chinese Restaurant 3 and Viva La Romance 3..i hope this is true.  Please come back soon Ying bao..miss u!!

• Like 2

On 5/16/2019 at 3:53 PM, jewelsc said:

So many hints that our Ying bao will be a guest at a couple of variety shows press conferences - Chinese Restaurant 3 and Viva La Romance 3..i hope this is true.  Please come back soon Ying bao..miss u!!

I hope the rumours are true.  I have been missing her so much.  I have not see any new dramas since ML ended and she had her baby boy.  I hop eshe has managed to rest after giving birth and spending quality time with hubby and family.    

• Like 3

4 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I hope the rumours are true.  I have been missing her so much.  I have not see any new dramas since ML ended and she had her baby boy.  I hop eshe has managed to rest after giving birth and spending quality time with hubby and family.    

I think she's all rested but my guess is she just isn't ready to leave her ''little bundle of joy' (Bubbles i believe that's his nickname) not even for a day so imagine her having to do those variety shows that requires her to be away for at least 2-3 months..

• Like 3

Just saw that ZLY didnt win her Magnolia nomination  :( 

On the bright side she has two Magnolia nominations, which is pretty impressive. Hopefully next time. 

• Like 4

Amazing how she is spotted despite all her covering.  Looks like she has gotten back her figure!  I have missed her :) 

• Like 2

Our beautiful goddess is back to work again :)

• Like 5
  • Love 1

more pic of the event

Bb9V3Fi.jpg

w1bAEJ0.jpg

Ijk4i4f.jpg

LzELb0u.jpg

I m soo glad to see her back.. Hope she confirms a new drama soon!! 

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On 9/1/2019 at 10:05 PM, icyphoenix said:

She is coming back.. But I hoped for a wuxia or costume drama!!

I too was hoping she would start with a wuxia or costume drama too but i think she wants to pick projects that is more for the mature minded viewers now instead of anything idol-ish..

There's been a rumor that she will CP with Wang Yi Bo for a wuxia drama (the age gap really bothers me tho) but really, i don't see that happening..but as long as she's back with something new, i'm in..

• Like 2

She is back!! The rumor was true!! 

I don't think there will be probs regarding chemistry. Coz liying looks cute n very young

• Like 3
  • Love 1

@icyphoenix

Ok..so i was wrong and i agree, she still looks so cute and very young, i'm sure she can pull it off with Wang Yi Bo...but the age gap tho :unsure:, they might as well had went with Wu Lei (they were very comfortable with each other in the variety show 72 Floor of Mystery and about the same age gap).

6a165c19ly1g6vcpshfkpj20sg13t1kx.jpg6a165c19ly1g6vcpsfms4j20sg13t1kx.jpg

6a165c19ly1g6vcxon987j20sg16oao2.jpg6a165c19ly1g6vcxomhnij20sg16oqcr.jpg

• Like 1