Quantcast
sugarplum892

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

really want to see her ....

yet to watch her latest romance flick in Our Glamorous Times and that is definitely in my list to watch :) 

• Like 1

Merry Xmas to those all soompier's firefly who celebrates & happy holidays to those who dont.

Waiting patiently for drama to air.

• Like 5

Only started watching cdrama few months back, and after reading all the hype about PA, and I thought the female lead was pretty good. 

Then I followed up with journey of flower, boss and me, and legend of Lu zhen. 

I could then safely conclude:

a) I like her. She's cute (those eyes!), but not annoying, and the way she plays the different characters, I'm actually convinced whether she's the easy going Shan Shan, the innocent Qian Gu, or the utterly stubborn to bitter end strong warrior Chu Qiao/ Xing'er. 

b) she picks good characters to play. 

Mostly someone who could stand for herself and not perpetually a damsel-in-distress in need of saving! 

Even when I disagree or dislike CQ for being so stubborn to still support YX after heading to Yan Bei, I could somehow still understand her, and ZLY really slayed that character that simply doesn't show much.

Now I'm looking forward to her playing Ming Lan. I quite like what I'm seeing so far, with her meek/ quiet/ unassuming ways, you can still see that she's a lot more intelligent than she lets out! 

• Like 5

Happy new year 2019 soompier's firefly!

Be happy, stay healthy throughout the year!

• Like 3

Aww..our Yingbao is gonna have a xiao baobao, FSF just announced it, so happy for them.

• Like 4

Zhao Liying 

32 minutes ago from Glory V20 48 million 3D camera

Waiting for waiting, [heart]welcome 2019[Too happy][猪头]

@冯绍峰 : Do you know if you should be a family of three?[憧憬][heart]

Yingbao announced her pregnancy. Congratulations 
  • Like 6

Congratulations again,a happy day to start a new year:heart:...now excited for their new family member comming:relaxed:

• Like 3

6 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She is pregnant.. Wow!! Congo yingbao 

MTtIUVg.jpg

So happy for both her and FSF!!

As a viewer, I'm sad for it means she probably wouldn't be back to work for another year or so, and we wouldn't see any more of her shows next 1.5 years at least?? :tears:

However, very happy for her as she starts another chapter of her life! 

• Like 7

11 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Aww..our Yingbao is gonna have a xiao baobao, FSF just announced it, so happy for them.

It's cute how they announced it with Minglan drama :)  I am pleased for them.  For many years all her fans were anxious of her being on the shelf.  Wow, congrats Yingbao!

On 12/31/2018 at 2:37 PM, lassie1234 said:

Happy new year everyone!!!

Happy New Year 2019!

• Like 3

congrats! i'm glad they didn't hide it and i think they didn't care to hide their marriage... they wanted to wait for that special date and her birthday to announce it unlike some celebrities that hide their marriage and pregnancy. I'm glad... happy events should be shared with the world. 

• Like 4

6 hours ago, m0us3y said:

As a viewer, I'm sad for it means she probably wouldn't be back to work for another year or so, and we wouldn't see any more of her shows next 1.5 years at least?? :tears:

I believe she might take longer eventho i hope not, i'm looking at at least 2 yrs, probably with some small projects at first.  Altho i would love to see her back very soon but then again i wouldn't want her to be like some who would put their career b4 their family

2 hours ago, frenchfan said:

It's cute how they announced it with Minglan drama :)  I am pleased for them.  For many years all her fans were anxious of her being on the shelf.  Wow, congrats Yingbao!

Happy New Year 2019!

True, i too was one of them ..i think i read somewhere where she'd once said 'if there were icing on her cake that would be great but if not then it's no big deal' this quote was about her meeting that special someone.

2 hours ago, tsukimori said:

congrats! i'm glad they didn't hide it and i think they didn't care to hide their marriage... they wanted to wait for that special date and her birthday to announce it unlike some celebrities that hide their marriage and pregnancy. I'm glad... happy events should be shared with the world. 

I agree about their wanting to wait for those special dates to announce anything.  I was reading up some blogs where some haters saying that she's a liar for denying her pregnancy, first of all i think the papz and the gossipers were already 'taking away their thunders', and secondly she was probably at her early stage which she would rather play it safe to announce anything too soon and third, i don't think  she's the only one with the name 赵丽颖 so ppl posting of ppl's ultrasound is sorta invading on that person's privacy.  They should just let them do things at their own paces, i'm pretty sure ZLY or FSF know how anxious their fans r and will not disappoint them.

• Like 6
  • Sad 1

Posted (edited)

Thanks for a wonderful breaking new year news.

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

She is pregnant.. Wow!! Congo yingbao 

MTtIUVg.jpg

Congrats to the couple for adding a new member in their family.

As yingbao firefly, i wish her all happiness, wealth & good health for this coming year. 

Let us all patiently wait for her to come back after maternity.

Edited by minoku2209
  • Like 5