Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Congrats to Yingbao and her hubby..to say i'm a bit shock, i know i shouldn't be bcos it has been rumored, gossipped and there were even evidence shown but i dunno..guess i still need time to take in all that happy news..well no more shipping her on her future projects (maybe that's y I'm so sad about it too):anguished:

• Like 1
  • LOL 2

Zhao Li Ying and Feng Shao Feng... who would have thought?! Congratulations to the newlyweds, and may they share many years of happiness together!

10.16 10:07

I love the way they announce their marriage.. (look at the time stamp) Its just so sweet, special, meaningful, and beautiful :wub:

At 10:07 on October 16th (ZLY b'day), both FSF & ZLY sweetly posts their announcement. 10.07 = FSF b'day on Oct 7.

77e91253ly1fw9yy1hjbej20ff0bt3zq.jpg

005Epln0ly1fw9z1zppl1j30qo18377y.jpg

IMG_20181016_213139.jpg

-edit-

Spoiler

No. 9 in Chinese Culture

Besides 6 and 8, Chinese people like 9 very much as 9 has the same pronunciation with 久 (Jiu, meaning everlasting). On the Valentine’s Day, a man usually presents his lover 99 or 999 roses to symbolize the eternal love. Similarly, according to the traditional Chinese marriage custom, the bridegroom has to give a Red Packet to his bride’s family, in which CNY 9,999 or CNY 99,999 is enclosed to bless a long-lasting marriage of the couple.

Since Nine, the highest single-digit number in base ten, stands for completeness and eternity, many emperors in the ancient China love the number a lot. ‘Nine Continents’ is used to describe the large territory of an empire. The emperors wore Nine-dragon Imperial Robes, ordered to construct Nine-dragon Walls and other buildings with relationship with number 9 in the imperial palaces, to show their great power, hope for longevity, and eternal reign of their empire.

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQa84vw1ZxO4Aj5rBk7nwk

9 = Forever / Everlasting / Eternal LOVE

the meaning of number 9 on their b'day

1978 - 1987 = 9 years different

10.07 - 10.16 = 9 days different

Another coincidence, lets just call it fate for Liying and Shao Feng ge :love:

Fate bring FSF & ZLY to forever in love and everlasting companion :heart:

• Like 6

I was reading thru some news of ZLY/FSF's marriage again (which is now almost everywhere) and someone called her Feng tai tai (Mrs Feng) and i was like where have i heard that being referred to her b4? and bam it hit me right away, it was on Boss and Me..yup, it was fated, she was destined to be Mrs. Feng :D.

• Like 4

47 minutes ago, jewelsc said:

I was reading thru some news of ZLY/FSF's marriage again (which is now almost everywhere) and someone called her Feng tai tai (Mrs Feng) and i was like where have i heard that being referred to her b4? and bam it hit me right away, it was on Boss and Me..yup, it was fated, she was destined to be Mrs. Feng :D.

Haha same same...:D...since last night i think haha...

I Still cant get over you know...

My heart is in a happy mode since last night...I even called my friend whom I recommended one of li yings drama w/c is Boss and me  and she ended up loving the drama for the first time...

About her marriage haha...just so happy:D:D

• Like 4