Quantcast
Jump to content

Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread


Recommended Posts

Well rumor is that Minglan filming will wrapped up in April and hopefully we see more of Yingbao after that... if indeed she finished filming in April most likely she will have time to focus on promotion of OGT

  • Like 3
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm wondering wether these haters are truly hate ZLY or they hate her because they are being paid to do so.   100% agree with you, we should not respond to this. Let the rubbish remain be

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This

I hope she is happy and that everything works out. Like lxands said most actresses her generation are going for older guys. I mean older guys are more likely to settle down and be looking for a real r

Congrats Yingbao!:wub:

[Zhao Liying becomes most receives public attention actor in February]
According to SINA.com micro popular feelings monitor, plays "The Monkey King 3, Ruler of Women's Country" Zhao Liying network communication heat degree index 42.07, acts the leading role for all movies is highest, becomes most receives the public attention actor in February.

(skip the unrelated, read full news in chinese at spioler)

Spoiler

【@赵丽颖 成为2月最受公众关注演员】
据新浪微舆情监测显示,出演
《西游记女儿国》
的赵丽颖网络传播热度指数42.07,为所有影片主演中最高,成为2月最受公众关注演员。
出演《红海行动》的@Johnny黄景瑜 、
《捉妖记2》中的@李宇春 、
《唐人街探案2》主演@刘昊然turbo 、@王宝强 、@肖央 ,《捉妖记2》中的@梁朝偉 、
《西游记女儿国》主演@冯绍峰 、
《南极之恋》主演@HERO趙又廷 以及
《红海行动》中的@张译 热度排名二到十位。

29133162_1806565802708589_91746250513983

cr as labelled/zlyfb

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

Congrats Yingbao!:wub:

[Zhao Liying becomes most receives public attention actor in February]
According to SINA.com micro popular feelings monitor, plays "The Monkey King 3, Ruler of Women's Country" Zhao Liying network communication heat degree index 42.07, acts the leading role for all movies is highest, becomes most receives the public attention actor in February.

(skip the unrelated, read full news in chinese at spioler)

  Reveal hidden contents

【@赵丽颖 成为2月最受公众关注演员】
据新浪微舆情监测显示,出演
《西游记女儿国》
的赵丽颖网络传播热度指数42.07,为所有影片主演中最高,成为2月最受公众关注演员。
出演《红海行动》的@Johnny黄景瑜 、
《捉妖记2》中的@李宇春 、
《唐人街探案2》主演@刘昊然turbo 、@王宝强 、@肖央 ,《捉妖记2》中的@梁朝偉 、
《西游记女儿国》主演@冯绍峰 、
《南极之恋》主演@HERO趙又廷 以及
《红海行动》中的@张译 热度排名二到十位。

29133162_1806565802708589_91746250513983

cr as labelled/zlyfb

Congrats to Li ying...the gap of 1rst and 2nd though......so happy for her

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Congrats to Li ying...the gap of 1rst and 2nd though......so happy for her

Awwww, congrats Ying baby :D So happy for her popularity.  I always felt angry on her behalf for those who were not nice to her when she first started out.  Serves them right that today, the person they snubbed at more than 10 years ago has become increasingly famous. Karma is a b***ch.

  • Like 6
Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

I too assume the same!! Let's see at least she announces it by tomorrow!! 

Anyone checked her Weibo if there was anything?  I don't have an account and I don't knwo how to navigate in foreign language.

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Anyone checked her Weibo if there was anything?  I don't have an account and I don't knwo how to navigate in foreign language.

 

Nothing on her weibo, I don't have an account either but I use Google translate..

Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

Anyone checked her Weibo if there was anything?  I don't have an account and I don't knwo how to navigate in foreign language.

I have checked it already n i checked her topics too.. Only fans r guessing it's regarding the Jasmine tea ad !!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/13/2018 at 10:58 PM, minoku2209 said:

[Zhao Liying becomes most receives public attention actor in February]
According to SINA.com micro popular feelings monitor, plays "The Monkey King 3, Ruler of Women's Country" Zhao Liying network communication heat degree index 42.07, acts the leading role for all movies is highest, becomes most receives the public attention actor in February.

She is getting more popular and the gap between her as 1st rank (42,07%) and 2nd rank (26,77%) is so big, this may create a lot of jealousy amongst the "trained' actresses or whoever feel threatened with her incredibly rising popularity.

We can just hope and pray that ZLY is stronger than before to face all these haters and antis. These haters will create many unfounded news to attack her personal life or work. I have noticed in 'Ming Lan' soompi forum :)

  • Like 4
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, babyskye said:

She is getting more popular and the gap between her as 1st rank (42,07%) and 2nd rank (26,77%) is so big, this may create a lot of jealousy amongst the "trained' actresses or whoever feel threatened with her incredibly rising popularity.

We can just hope and pray that ZLY is stronger than before to face all these haters and antis. These haters will create many unfounded news to attack her personal life or work. I have noticed in 'Ming Lan' soompi forum :)

We need to continue to support her.  Luckily she has international fan base.  But Fireflies are devout followers who will "protect" her.  May she remain strong.  Despite criticism on MK3, she still has managed to surpassed.  Yeah!  Bravo!

  • Like 5
Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This has been my go-to thread for the past few months, and I've found myself checking back almost every day since page 100 :D. Just felt like you all deserved a reminder that there are a lot of silent supporters for Liying and also for this thread! :)))

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, riceballl said:

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This has been my go-to thread for the past few months, and I've found myself checking back almost every day since page 100 :D. Just felt like you all deserved a reminder that there are a lot of silent supporters for Liying and also for this thread! :)))

Really happy to know that!!..  I have been recently seeing soo much backlash for yingbao!! It literally upsets me.. Even though she is soo hardworking n successful, ppl mock her.. Plz drop by often to support yingbao!! 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

I wondering why suddenly the haters are growing more. These few days some Weibo accounts have been digging out her past relationship with CX. I was like, ooh please....even though you hate ZLY at least show a tiny weeny respect for the mother of CX’s baby....

 

I saw in Youtube under KW’s solo Miss You video, a poster was bashing ZLY with profanity that shocked me.... 

 

I was surprised with what I saw in MingLan thread too but I would say to any of us in Soompi to ignore and don’t respond to any of them. Soompi is a public forum, everyone has a right to voice out their opinions whether positive or negative and at the same time everyone CAN and BETTER to ignore those unsavoury comments....

 

 

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, cenching said:

I wondering why suddenly the haters are growing more

I'm wondering wether these haters are truly hate ZLY or they hate her because they are being paid to do so.

 

29 minutes ago, cenching said:

I saw in Youtube under KW’s solo Miss You video, a poster was bashing ZLY with profanity that shocked me.... 

 

I was surprised with what I saw in MingLan thread too but I would say to any of us in Soompi to ignore and don’t respond to any of them. Soompi is a public forum, everyone has a right to voice out their opinions whether positive or negative and at the same time everyone CAN and BETTER to ignore those unsavoury comments....

100% agree with you, we should not respond to this. Let the rubbish remain be rubbish, don't respond to them.

We can only say....WHAT GOES AROUND COMES AROUND .....

  • Like 11
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, riceballl said:

Hey guys! This is my first post and I might not post too often in the future, but I just wanted to drop by and let everyone on this thread know that I really appreciate all the updates on Liying. This has been my go-to thread for the past few months, and I've found myself checking back almost every day since page 100 :D. Just felt like you all deserved a reminder that there are a lot of silent supporters for Liying and also for this thread! :)))

 

I am the same, been visiting this thread everyday.

thank you guys. Very very silent supported :)

  • Like 9
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...