Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Whew hey guys looks like I have a bit to catch up lol, I was away for holiday in Harbin, China. It's like -20 degrees to - 30 degrees at the place and I am frozen!! But I did manage to get 1 or 2 items that Li Ying endorsed for and I am really happy about that. Hunan TV station was broadcasting Li Ying's old TV series in the morning! 

• Like 2
  • LOL 5

11 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Whew hey guys looks like I have a bit to catch up lol, I was away for holiday in Harbin, China. It's like -20 degrees to - 30 degrees at the place and I am frozen!! But I did manage to get 1 or 2 items that Li Ying endorsed for and I am really happy about that. Hunan TV station was broadcasting Li Ying's old TV series in the morning! 

omg -30, I am barely handling the -5 to 10 weather right now  

What did you get? ^^

1 hour ago, jewelsc said:

Oh..she and WL won that title? Cool..

Was WL at the award show?

not I think that was just for an ad, as for ZLY being named that it was probably in a list announced during the awards but not something they gave out prices for. Everyone that got top price attended the event. 

• Thanks 3

2 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

not I think that was just for an ad, as for ZLY being named that it was probably in a list announced during the awards but not something they gave out prices for. Everyone that got top price attended the event. 

@mrsyooknitYingbao didnt attend Weibo night right? I wonder if they really give those award to her? Ah yes evryone attend will won some award. Btw i'm just curious why does Yingbao update her weibo as per below if she dont get the award?

@icyphoenix, do u think YB and WL will collabrate on this ad as both alr their ambassador?

13 hours ago, reiko53 said:

OMG wow..so so cold at - 30°C. I am in Dubai now and sometimes it reaches at 14°C is alr so cold for me lol. @reiko53, i envy you, thts great you manage to get 1 or 2 items tht Yingbao endorsed.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

omg -30, I am barely handling the -5 to 10 weather right now  

What did you get? ^^

Haha nothing much I got sayclo toothpaste and the drink that she and YY was endorsing together. I also got the Yogurt chocolate by Dove and it was really nice. I wanted to get Pocky too but it did not had the image of Li Ying printed on it so I passed it. Yes Li Ying did not attend the Weibo awards anyway she has already gotten award before they said winners cannot be repeated. 

• Like 6

26 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@minoku2209 I think they can collaborate coz its the same brand for which she n yang yang did a cf.. Am I right?? 

Yes it's the same brand as the one she and YY did a CF for, it's a big brand in China. Not sure if they will have any collabs did not hear anything in the Chinese fandom. Oh I attended the Harbin Ice festival and the event was sponsored by Vatti - brand that Li Ying endorsed for! ^^

• Like 3

10 hours ago, reiko53 said:

Haha nothing much I got sayclo toothpaste and the drink that she and YY was endorsing together. I also got the Yogurt chocolate by Dove and it was really nice. I wanted to get Pocky too but it did not had the image of Li Ying printed on it so I passed it. Yes Li Ying did not attend the Weibo awards anyway she has already gotten award before they said winners cannot be repeated. 

LOL..I went on a Guangdong trip last July and saw her Jasmine honey tea and quickly bought that, my aunt saw me and asked y buy tea she got a thermos with tea so i told her bcos hers not jasmine :wink:..I threw away the emptied bottle but kept the label :D

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

On 1/19/2018 at 7:39 PM, icyphoenix said:

The most influential n business value celebrities by weibo

Miss you live version in YT hit 1 million views!! 

Cto

Im always visiting this site everyday w8ting to hit 1m views..finally :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

pre-sale tickets already 

6dda806bly1fnmdwuw7eaj20qo1k8ql1.jpg

1 hour ago, jannat0718 said:

Is this true?

no, I can tell it is false just by the name of the account. She is known to spread false info and she is also very very anti-ZLY. The stuff she spreads always has me :rolleyes:. ZLY's studio rarely takes action against these type of people but they once called her out so that just tells you everything you need to know about this blogger. 

Is there any new update about ZYL casting in PA2?

nothing yet and I dont think they are a lot of talks due to everyone being booked for a long time :( 

I read somewhere they canceled her endorsement for Dove and signed someone new! Do you know if its true or not?

it is not up for renewal yet but I imagine they will get someone different this year, they change sponsors every year. 

• Like 6

On 1/20/2018 at 5:21 AM, mrsyooknit said:

pre-sale tickets already 

no, I can tell it is false just by the name of the account. She is known to spread false info and she is also very very anti-ZLY. The stuff she spreads always has me :rolleyes:. ZLY's studio rarely takes action against these type of people but they once called her out so that just tells you everything you need to know about this blogger. 

nothing yet and I dont think they are a lot of talks due to everyone being booked for a long time :( 

it is not up for renewal yet but I imagine they will get someone different this year, they change sponsors every year. 

Thank you for all updates):

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Thanks 1