Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

17 hours ago, Cedric Ong said:

Henry singing the end credit song for the movie.

Was hoping for new movie scenes but not much.

Anyway the song is almost the same as the original song 女儿情 in the old drama. Henry did some re-arrangement, giving it a more "western classical" feel.

After I saw this MV, I can see ZLY and FSF got a chemistry....she can acted very convincing as a girl in love....:wub:  Looking forward to their love tandem in MingLan....:tongue:

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

16 hours ago, icyphoenix said:

Vlinkage endorsement  zly is in 1,7 n 9..

Hanamino n honor collaborate!! 

Cto

This time her new ad - Mengniu Zhen Guo Li makes her #1 :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote pictures
  • Like 4

she does look super young. I think it is funny that fireflies made this joke yesterday about a virus that was spreading among them and the only cure was a ZLY selfie and she took a pic the next day :lol:.

ZLY has a MK3 fanmeeting Jan 14th in Guangzhou. 

• Like 5
  • LOL 1

4 hours ago, mrsyooknit said:

think it is funny that fireflies made this joke yesterday about a virus that was spreading among them and the only cure was a ZLY selfie and she took a pic the next day :lol:.

I am sure she read that bits from her fans...she’s very up to date regarding her Fireflies.

Btw, that Henry guy looks a lot like DengLun. I thought Henry was DengLun’s English name until I saw the whole video and realised they are two different people....:lol:

• Like 2