Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit, TnE has a budget problem that was why they can't finished it unlike PA that purposely didn't have a proper ending....

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/01/tribes-and-empires-storm-of-prophecy-discussion-post-week-7-episodes-73-75-finale.html

How about Hunting something with HuGe? Not so much hypes, but any one???

I was abt to see it just for SD..  As always I heard his character wasn't given the girl lolz.. Plus his story wasn't fully covered.. Some said the novel too had open ending.. Some ppl r asking for second season just for completing SD's story.. But I could say it created a lot of buzz n the actors also got very much famous.. I will try to watch it or else will see other shows of SD.. He has got a lot of shows to be broadcast this yr!! 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, cenching said:

@mrsyooknit, TnE has a budget problem that was why they can't finished it unlike PA that purposely didn't have a proper ending....

https://www.avirtualvoyage.net/2018/01/tribes-and-empires-storm-of-prophecy-discussion-post-week-7-episodes-73-75-finale.html

How about Hunting something with HuGe? Not so much hypes, but any one???

I saw the first 30 minutes of the first episode before dropping. I didn't like HuGe's acting. I didn't like him in the Disguiser either. I prefer him to play ultra serious roles otherwise it just comes off fake to me. 

as for TnE they had more than a budget problem. They had the budget for 75 episodes but wasted it on a slow moving story. A real shame because the cinematography was just top class. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@mrsyooknit I want her to attend coz the title belongs to her.. But if her work is disturbed then she can do with her work!! But will feel really bad!! 

the thing is that she will probably stop filming for a few days to promote The Monkey King 3 soon so she cant take off much time but yeah I wish she would go too. 

• Like 2

Just now, mrsyooknit said:

the thing is that she will probably stop filming for a few days to promote The Monkey King 3 soon so she cant take off much time but yeah I wish she would go too. 

Yes that's also important to promote!! Let's see happens!! 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, icyphoenix said:

@mrsyooknit I want her to attend coz the title belongs to her.. But if her work is disturbed then she can do with her work!! But will feel really bad!! 

@mrsyooknit thanks. 

Absolutely agree @icyphoenix its really sad if she cant attend, but what can she do since her Minglan shooting sched already tight + Monkey3 promo added. Not to mentioned her commecial ad too. My wish c-netz realise that the title belongs to her lol.

• Like 2

@mrsyooknit, YangMi or SunLie? I didn’t read the article but the biggest picture is SunLie....hehe

add.

From what I see those awards ceremony will bored people to tears....as long as public love her and recognise her talents and hardwork, I am fine with her not attending any....:lol:

• Like 3

19 minutes ago, heatherbee said:

Is it confirmed already?

So this show will be no attendance no award...so sad:(

not confirmed just rumor but it has basis since Minglan schedule is pretty tight and Liying will be promoting The Monkey King 3 very heavily. 

Most chinese award shows are no attendance no award :( 

• Sad 4

Talking about MK3, that was truly the most remakes Chinese movie of all time, not to mentioned the books and comics versions.........I had watch countless versions (including animations) since I was barely out of my diapers until the latest one was The Journey To the West: The Demons Strike Back..... I can't even say which one is my favorite anymore, but the one with KW and LGX was too heavily CGI for my taste. It overshadowed the acting skill of the actors. I hope MK3 will be better....

• Like 1

@cenching

seriously the most remade story of all times, now there is even a kdrama about the monkey king. 

I have not seen Wukong with Eddie Peng but out of the ones released recently I have to say The Monkey King 2 was my favorite. I thought the CGIs were very well done and Gong Li was just fabulous. Because of that, Zhao Liying, and trailer I am really looking forward to MK3. 

The Demon Strike Back was not as bad as I thought it was going to be so overall I enjoyed it. However, the humor was just too silly for me. And the CGIs were so heavy it felt like it was half animation. 

• Like 4

Henry singing the end credit song for the movie.

Was hoping for new movie scenes but not much.

Anyway the song is almost the same as the original song 女儿情 in the old drama. Henry did some re-arrangement, giving it a more "western classical" feel.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1