Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

250517~Summer Stars Live Speech
Theme : "My Little Heroism"

18664505_824580351032921_998148990208965

Spoiler

18740652_824580367699586_38657775277943218623672_824751554349134_42852340029313118671504_824751647682458_24422523259020718156592_824751731015783_361240722945359talk-7.jpg?w=584talk-4.jpg?w=584

Video

Translation of Liying's speech ~cr cnewsdevotee

Zhao Liying appeared on Tencent Star Talk as a guest speak. She talked about how she was looked down upon to act main roles because of her round-face. She proved them wrong. She talked about how she was criticized as an actress because she was blunt. She proved herself with her works instead of words. She talked about her new role as Chu Qiao in Princess Agents:

“This drama covers a new concept of an independent woman. I don’t wish for people to keep seeing the concept of a woman fighting back and forth because of a guy. I wish to see them have their own dreams and chase after their beliefs. If men can have a heroic dreams then why can’t women!? Even though Chu Qiao is of low status, but she has her own mindset and ideology. After reading the novel, I fell in love with Chu Qiao the character. During filming, I was submerged in that character and shouldered the burdens alone. I realized that Chu Qiao is too tired. There was one line that Chu Qiao said “Back then I thought I can change everything, but I realized that I was too overconfident. I lost my family. I lost my friends. I thought I could change everything but I can’t change anything. There are limits to an individual’s power.” I understood her when I said that line. I cried when I saw the trailer because I saw how the crew worked to overcome the difficulties and breath life into this drama. Chu Qiao is able to air because of everyone’s perseverance and hard work. And it is teamwork that is the ultimate weapon to overcome obstacles.

It was a risk to act Chu Qiao because she is too strong of a character that most people cannot empathize. If you ask if I’m afraid of failure. Of course I am. But I cannot live in my life in shelter all the time. I have to step out and break free. I believe that life is more worth living as so. And my work as an actress is more meaningful.” – Zhao Liying

[Upcoming drama] Zhao Li Ying confirmed cast in upcoming historical drama

Ming%201.jpg?w=584

Zhao Liying (currently seen in variety show 72 Floors Mystery) is confirmed to star in Daylight Entertainment’s (Ode to Joy, Nirvana in Fire, The Disguiser) upcoming female-centric period drama Don’t you know? The green should be plump and the red lean 知否知否应是绿肥红瘦**, based on the novel of the same name by Guanxin Zeluan.

The story revolves around Sheng Minglan, the unfavoured sixth daughter of a Northern Song official. After being mistreated by her legal mother (children of concubines honour their father’s principal wife as their mother) and annoying half-sisters, Minglan learns to hide her skills and true intentions, and ultimately succeeds in avenging her biological mother’s death.

Gu Tingye has seen Minglan at her best and worst, and eventually falls in love with her. He becomes a powerful official after successfully installing an indirect royal descendant as Crown Prince, and successfully makes Minglan his wife. As his wife, Minglan helps guard against his unpleasant relatives and purges the court of corrupt ministers, and eventually earns their happily ever after.

The 70 episode drama is directed by Zhang Kaizhou (Ode to Joy 2) and written by Zeng Lu and Wu Tong (Battle of Changsha).

**The title comes from the Song ci (lyrical poem) A Tune Like a Dream 如梦令 by famous female poet Li Qingzhao, and the English version below is translated by Wang Jiaosheng:

Last night there was intermittent rain, a gusty wind.
Deep sleep did not relieve me of
The last effects of wine.
I ask the maid rolling up the blinds,
But she replies: “The crab-apple is lovely as before.”
“Don’t you know?”
Oh, don’t you know?
The green should be plump and the red lean?”

Rough explanation: After a night of heavy rain and wind, the poet believes the crab-apples in the garden would be in a battered state, yet cannot bear to verify it herself. She asks her maid for confirmation, and receives a different answer. She chides her maid for giving a careless answer, and replies that the (red) flowers should have already wilted by this time of the year, leaving only the (green) leaves.

006FsDz9ly1fdhvu6iq2ij31kw2t5u0y.jpg

cr https://cfensi.wordpress.com/2017/05/28/zhao-liying-cast-in-upcoming-historical-drama/

• Like 1

Variety: 72 Floors of Mystery 七十二层奇楼

010617~ Filming in Xi'an
Li Ying fell during the filming today, but she got it treated and went back to filming immediately.

DBOeSSOV0AAGCes.jpg

Spoiler

DBOeS8YUMAE1qzk.jpgDBOeTlwVwAA665Z.jpgDBOt21uV0AA3mug.jpgDBOt22lVYAA19mU.jpgDBOt22lUAAESlM8.jpg9bc12931gy1fg5wqludb9j20go0m80vj.jpg

News-video
-ZLY still shooting even her knee injured

- Zhao Lai was injured and still insisted on recording a web user: it's so beautiful.

cr as labelled

高考即将来临,我在这里祝愿所有的考生像楚乔一样越战越勇,考上心仪的学校。
Translate google~College entrance examination is approaching, I wish all the candidates here like Chu Qiao, YuewenYue and Yongxun, admitted to the favorite school.

Wow.. Amazing power of Ying Bao!

Congrats Princess Agents!

Princess Agents surpassed 1 million views on iQiYi in less than 24 hrs after released!
And an 0.89% rating on TV!

DBnD1unU0AA_dvB.jpgDBnD3J6VYAE-OMw.jpg

The views on Tencent also surpassed 1 billion
(in fact, the trailer alr went pass 1 billion views bfr the show aired) early this morning

DBmt3U3UIAAEWks.jpg

Wow .. Fantastic! Congrats Ying Bao!

Current Status:
Total online views in 12 hours surpassed 4billion
Online ratings - 0.88%, 7.27% market share

DBpYYgdVoAAwpKu.jpg

22 hours since the release of Princess Agents and the online views have surpassed 2 billion on Tencent alone :D

DBpYnVrUMAA5VxJ.jpg

cr zhaoliying_HQ