Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

9 hours ago, jewelsc said:

It's obvious these detective work is being done by their CP-fan shippers.

I also read somewhere that she won't be dating or getting involved with anyone anytime soon due to a clause in her divorce agreement with FSF.. something about if either party decides to find him/herself another partner b4 their son turns 18 then he/she will give up custody rights of their son to the other 'single' ex... So if this is true, then LiYing will definitely be single for a long while, 16 more yrs to be exact :P. Sounds ridiculous??

and @leeza77 :no_mouth: isn't that a bit too extreme? But I guess they both have signed on the doted line.   

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Yuui said:

and @leeza77 :no_mouth: isn't that a bit too extreme? But I guess they both have signed on the doted line.   

More than extreme.  Unfair too.  

14 hours ago, Yuui said:

I have stopped speculating when it comes to ZLY, 'cause there is always roomers flying around about whom she is dating and 99% of the time they are just made up by peoples wishes. 

These days I think it is even dangerous to speculated, 'cause it seem to drag whole fandoms into action. And I feel like the nitezens always have and underlying agenda, which seldom is good. :pensive:

It is indeed very chaotic right now.  I felt like everyone are on the chopping board and you don't know who is next or what it is all about.  In the midst of all these going ons, it is just not prudent to do speculations or wishful thinking. Sighhhhhhhhh :sweat:

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, frenchfan said:

More than extreme.  Unfair too.  

It is indeed very chaotic right now.  I felt like everyone are on the chopping board and you don't know who is next or what it is all about.  In the midst of all these going ons, it is just not prudent to do speculations or wishful thinking. Sighhhhhhhhh :sweat:

Yea, and on weibo I am seeing some trying to start up things again. Thankfully fans seem to ignore the rebels(more like haters that just want to stir up things).  

• Sad 2

9 hours ago, Yuui said:

Yea, and on weibo I am seeing some trying to start up things again. Thankfully fans seem to ignore the rebels(more like haters that just want to stir up things).  

Its good that fans ignored those idiots.  Haters are everywhere and they to provoke reactions.  I saw on a thread (can't remember where now) recently that a fan of Dilireba was complaining that she has lots of haters too..... guess no celebs can avoid being blacked but I just wish they would live a life.......We need more peace in this world.

• Like 1

@Yuui the first video was an advert for chinese red dates called "Hao Xiang Ni"  It was their 1st year anniversary and Liying is their brand ambassador.  She looks great in black. The second video is also very very nice.  Her in school uniform is excellent.  She looked so young.  

• Like 1
  • Love 1

5 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Anyone know if Savage Growth is confirmed?  I don't have Weibo so not sure if this is still in the horizon or not?

Still no confirmation on this one and I've read that filming is supposed to start in the mid-sept and we're almost there.

I'm guessing becos of the whole heated incident, everything has been put on hold for now?

• Like 2

19 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Still no confirmation on this one and I've read that filming is supposed to start in the mid-sept and we're almost there.

I'm guessing becos of the whole heated incident, everything has been put on hold for now?

Or else to avoid more "fan war"......although I have heard rumours (which cannot be verified) that the supposed male lead was supposed to be another guy.  Anyways, at this point, I will be happy to see her so no matter who her ML is, I will fully support :)

• Like 3

7 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Or else to avoid more "fan war"......although I have heard rumours (which cannot be verified) that the supposed male lead was supposed to be another guy.  Anyways, at this point, I will be happy to see her so no matter who her ML is, I will fully support :)

Agreed, doesn't matter who the ML will be.  I for one would like to see her being paired up with a different actor for each different drama anyways unless it's a series or as long as he isn't too 'dad-ish or kid-ish' looking with her.

I watched Happy Camp and Chinese Restaurant 5 earlier and she seemed so much more comfortable in CR5 than in HC..I swear HC's games r getting a bit silly.  I think I only enjoyed the Guess who/melon eating game.

Well, her studio has been 'unbanned' since wednesday so let's hope we will be seeing some good news of hers soon.

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

10 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Agreed, doesn't matter who the ML will be.  I for one would like to see her being paired up with a different actor for each different drama anyways unless it's a series or as long as he isn't too 'dad-ish or kid-ish' looking with her.

I watched Happy Camp and Chinese Restaurant 5 earlier and she seemed so much more comfortable in CR5 than in HC..I swear HC's games r getting a bit silly.  I think I only enjoyed the Guess who/melon eating game.

Well, her studio has been 'unbanned' since wednesday so let's hope we will be seeing some good news of hers soon.

Oh hahahahahaha....I only watched HC for the eating melon part.  I thought that was so cute.  Look at the photo and try to guess who it was.  The other part was "fun" and I love seeing her laugh but like you said getting sillier and sillier.  I think she only attended for Xie Na's sake. Liying is known to be a shy person so it is not her natural behaviour to do silly stuff in front of audience (by the way Ning Jing in CR5 mentioned this and she was so astute) I am waiting to see the full video of CR5......I only get to see teaser so far.  Anyone has the full link to share?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, frenchfan said:

I am waiting to see the full video of CR5......I only get to see teaser so far.  Anyone has the full link to share?

Hope this link works for u.. sorry it's NOT eng. subbed

• Like 2

Absolutely gorgeous. She looks like a Princess in that Palace like background.  Thinking back, now you say it, her styling for Longines has always been elegant and sophisticated.  Love all her styles here!  She looks better and better too.  I mean, there was time when she looked tired and not much smile.  It is nice to find her smiling more, enjoying herself and looking great. :)

• Like 1
  • Love 1