Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

7 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

There are still many PA viewers waiting for PA2 with same casts, doubt if this can be done, yet still crossing my fingers too. :)

And I am one of them.by the way, My sister is Marathoning PA right now she's already in ep 58:Dand I told her that the ending is very very very nice:lol:lol.

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

14 hours ago, Leeza Muhammad said:

I would happy if zly can be paired with huang xuang. Their short film last year was superb. 

I was thinking the same a few days ago, i hope it will happen too.

8 hours ago, heatherbee said:

And I am one of them.by the way, My sister is Marathoning PA right now she's already in ep 58:Dand I told her that the ending is very very very nice:lol:lol.

LOL..u r so cruel to ur sister :lol:..i stop watching the ending, i can't take it anymore, i cried my eyes out the first time... and i doubt the same casts will be back for a season 2, if any.

• Like 4

18 hours ago, jewelsc said:

I was thinking the same a few days ago, i hope it will happen too.

LOL..u r so cruel to ur sister :lol:..i stop watching the ending, i can't take it anymore, i cried my eyes out the first time... and i doubt the same casts will be back for a season 2, if any.

Haha..and I recieved her message saying that Im so bad.ddnt told her its a cliff ending:D

Same here, I only watch the ending ONCE..never CB there already coz it will just break my heart:bawling:.

Thinking the same also..specially that she's already married..or maybe her hubby can be the new Yuen yue:Dcoz I cant imagine her doing a steamy scene with anorher guy...even if its only for work..:D

• LOL 1

9 hours ago, heatherbee said:

Haha..and I recieved her message saying that Im so bad.ddnt told her its a cliff ending:D

Same here, I only watch the ending ONCE..never CB there already coz it will just break my heart:bawling:.

Thinking the same also..specially that she's already married..or maybe her hubby can be the new Yuen yue:Dcoz I cant imagine her doing a steamy scene with anorher guy...even if its only for work..:D

LOL..Nah, LGX is the only Yuwen Yue in my eyes, he was perfect for that role..and if he was so shy doing the kissing scene with Yingbao when she was single, there's no way he will do a steamy scene with her being a married woman :lol:, besides, i think LY will be more  careful in picking certain roles to play now that she's married, maybe love story with just showing 'emotions' just like with LYF in The Legend of Chusen.

• Like 2

December 25th at 20 o'clock in the evening! Christmas! Hunan Satellite TV alone broadcast! 

iQiyi, Tencent video, Youku all network broadcast! Know whether the flower has been online! 

This Minglan is so nice! Wait for the TV version official announcement! 

Ps YouTube drama broadcast, Hong Kong, China, Taiwan, Malaysia, Singapore broadcast simultaneously!
40ab4f4cly1fyd6keuq4mj21ty0u0u0x.jpg
Confirm broadcast on 25th Dec 2018.
  • Like 7

Only started watching cdrama few months back, and after reading all the hype about PA, and I thought the female lead was pretty good. 

Then I followed up with journey of flower, boss and me, and legend of Lu zhen. 

I could then safely conclude:

a) I like her. She's cute (those eyes!), but not annoying, and the way she plays the different characters, I'm actually convinced whether she's the easy going Shan Shan, the innocent Qian Gu, or the utterly stubborn to bitter end strong warrior Chu Qiao/ Xing'er. 

b) she picks good characters to play. 

Mostly someone who could stand for herself and not perpetually a damsel-in-distress in need of saving! 

Even when I disagree or dislike CQ for being so stubborn to still support YX after heading to Yan Bei, I could somehow still understand her, and ZLY really slayed that character that simply doesn't show much.

Now I'm looking forward to her playing Ming Lan. I quite like what I'm seeing so far, with her meek/ quiet/ unassuming ways, you can still see that she's a lot more intelligent than she lets out! 

• Like 5