Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Another pic from longines

L29Z8dh.jpg

OiymJwH.jpg

On 11/16/2017 at 11:34 PM, reiko53 said:

Just one more for the night <3 so much nice photos today.....

She looks soo gorgeous.. OMG!!  She yet again proves to be a true goddess.. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 6

9 hours ago, minoku2209 said:

She's busier than the bee :tongue::wub:

Same here, I'm greedy too, i'm hoping there's another variety show too .

I'd remember Yingbao is one of permanent cast at 72 floor, i wonder if they make another season next year?

I am not so sure too haven't heard any news yet on the net. The thing is 72 floor is one of the very rare original variety shows created by China itself but seems like not many people know how to appreciate it. Usually if the demand is there for the variety show they will try and make the 2nd season as soon as possible. But right now it is really hard to say I can hope for the best of the news!! 

• Like 4

Translate google:

The @ Longines the officer proclaims today, after Kate Winslet (Kate Winslet), Lin Chi-ling, Peng Yuyan, Simon Baker (Simon Baker), another Longines world graceful spokesman flower falls Zhao Liying!

Congratulates @ Zhao Liying, from Dior, Zhou Dafu to the Longines, fights steadily, the resources are expected to rise and blossom in all directions!

23559476_1681421948556309_91659871763370

Another news~Yingbao as "Grace Image Ambassador" for Longines

Translate google

At the celebration of the 185 anniversary, the new Pathfinder series was unveiled.
This series of watches is added to the movement of mono-crystalline silicon, is the first of all the table of the instrument is awarded the Swiss Observatory Certification (COSC) series of watches.

Monocrystalline silicon Gossamer can improve the accuracy of the meter and prolong the life of the movement.

Grace Image Ambassado, Peng Yuyan and Zhao Li Ying respectively interpretation of the series of men and women styles, continuing watchmaking Longines 185 years of tradition and elegance.

Spoiler

185时计展#
@浪琴表 在庆祝185周年之际,推出全新开创者系列腕表。
该系列腕表在机芯中加入单晶硅游丝,是浪琴表旗下首个所有表款均被授以瑞士天文台认证(COSC)的腕表系列。
单晶硅游丝可以提高表款的精准度并延长机芯寿命。
优雅形象大使@彭于晏 与@赵丽颖 分别演绎该系列的男女款式,延续浪琴表185年以来的制表传统与优雅态度。

23621617_1681923215172849_12566294286992

23659568_1681923131839524_20278716753673

23559774_1681923181839519_42842701763563

23659294_1681923211839516_34754800555469

May more success be with Yingbao!

cr info: zlyfb

• Like 5

(Yesterday news with better translation)

171117~Zhao LiYing joins luxury watch brand Longines as one of its ambassadors.  

ZLY+Longines+1.jpg

Zhao Li Ying rakes in another great year not only in her career but also in endorsements. After joining Angelababy to become a brand ambassador for fashion house Christian Dior, she was recently announced as the brand ambassador for the Swiss watchmaker Longines and joins a long line of international celebrities that include Kate Winslet, Simon Baker, Lin Chi-ling, Aaron Kwok, Eddie Peng and Aishwarya Rai among others.  

In celebration of its 185th anniversary, the brand has also launched its new Record collection in Beijing with both Zhao Li Ying and Eddie Peng wearing the men and women's watches respectively. Interestingly, they also played a couple in the 2017 movie Duckweed.

ZLY+Longines+2.jpg

source:http://www.dramapanda.com/2017/11/zhao-li-ying-joins-luxury-watch-brand.html

• Like 4

Oh dear poor me, I just found Longines website. I really adore the heading and how beautiful they write about Yingbao. I'm very proud to see her among the existing 15 Longines's International Ambassador of Elegance and she is the youngest.

Ambassador of Elegance : Zhao Li Ying

The highly talented actress Zhao Li Ying has joined the Longines family for the brand's 185th anniversary

Adored by the audience for her pretty look and admirable professional acting skills, Zhao Liying has already an impressive list of successes despite her young age.

Continue reading at source: https://www.longines.com/universe/ambassadors/the-highly-talented-actress-zhao-liying-has-joined-the-longines-family-for-the-brand-s-185th-anniversary

And among the words from Yingbao's speech, I love most:

"..... I'm very proud to be now a part of Longines history"

The recap event cr source:

https://www.longines.com/universe/news/longines-launches-new-record-collection-and-celebrates-its-185th-anniversary-in-beijing

• Like 3

On 11/19/2017 at 12:10 AM, minoku2209 said:

Can anyone here help to translate the Q&A video please. thanks in advance.

I can help but I am not sure what is the best way to do it? ELLE asked Li Ying a series of short questions

1 Qn: Short hair or long hair

Ans: Currently short hair but maybe in the future long hair 

2 Qn: Which is harder? Cry scene or kiss scene

Ans: I think is kiss scene.

3 Qn: What do you want to act the most, feminist or villian

Ans: I want to act as a fool (LOL)

4 Qn: Choose one condiment, soy sauce or chilli sauce

Ans: Soy Sauce

5 Qn: If you are have a day of not acting what do you prefer to do, stay at home and do nothing or go for one day tour.

Ans: Stay at home and do nothing

6 Qn: No handphone or no snacks?

Ans: I cannot stand not having my handphone, as for snacks if you have your phone you can just make a call and order (smart :D)

7 Qn: Are you more of a girl or tomboy?

Ans: My personality is a boy (female fans rejoice, Li Ying is your husband XD)

8 Qn: Choose a pet, Chang Wu Niao (From Princess Agent) or Tang Bao (Journey of the Flower)

Ans: Tang bao, cause she is more sweeter 

9 Qn: Small lobster or stir fried meat in chilli sauce

Ans: Small lobster

10 Qn: What do you look for when you choose a watch, fashionable or functionality 

Ans: Right now I better choose a more fashionable watch 

11 Qn: Leather strap or steel strap? (watch)

Ans: Steel strap

12: Qn: Do you use the watch to match the clothes or use clothes to match the clothes?

Ans: Currently it's using clothes to match the watch.

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Dont put the vid insides the quote box
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 5

@reiko53thanks again for the translation.. i love all her answers, short and straight forward.

I'm laughing how she answer #3 and # 5.

Gosh i can image if ever Yingbao will act as a 'FOOL" lol.  Anyway she is already naturally cute, playful, cheerful and comedic. I must say acting a FOOL is not a big deal for her

Btw how can you seprate Yingbao and Food (snack) :lol:

Our goddess is very well manner and polite. :wub:

DO9gHK6XkAAOgy8.jpg

pic cr kon

Edit few more pics added

DO6x_ZDUMAAeX9n.jpgDO6yI6OUEAAY_dz.jpg

Spoiler

DO6x_ZQUMAEb083.jpgDO6yI6WUMAE-82Z.jpgDO6x_Y_VQAIDJ6Y.jpgDO6yI6PUIAAzOYb.jpg

cr as tagged

• Like 6

On 11/19/2017 at 10:17 PM, minoku2209 said:

@reiko53thanks again for the translation.. i love all her answers, short and straight forward.

I'm laughing how she answer #3 and # 5.

Gosh i can image if ever Yingbao will act as a 'FOOL" lol.  Anyway she is already naturally cute, playful, cheerful and comedic. I must say acting a FOOL is not a big deal for her

Btw how can you seprate Yingbao and Food (snack) :lol:

Our goddess is very well manner and polite. :wub:

pic cr kon

No problem! I am just glad to help more fans know more about Li Ying in any small way possible! ^^ I hope she has more and more international fans. I am glad she is an actress that is getting more and  more recognition for her acting. I came to know her during her drama Lu Zhen Chuan Qi and I liked her ever since. Her drama has hardly disappoint me even if there might be some flaws and imperfection here and there but her sincerity and hard work touched me the most! Let me know if you need any more help! :D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 7

Hanamino one of the brands that Li Ying endorse for recently release some photos, teasing of a photoshoot that she is shooting. I really can't wait to see how the photos come out!!!

credit: Hanamino official weibo account 

m687vQv.jpgetQIeJc.jpg 

j9gna2k.jpg 

• Like 6