Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Does anyone have the link to the Chinese restaurant season 4 that Liying appeared in?  Somehow, I could not find all the episodes for S4.  TIA

On another note, I am waiting impatiently for her new drama The Story of Xingfu and Who's murderer.  The trailer of Who's murderer was very mysterious that it kind of pique my interest.  

• Like 1

Does anyone knows when is WHO IS MURDERER (谁是凶手) will be broadcast?  I am already missing Yingbao.  I hope we get to see more of her this year.  I went back to rewatch some of her dramas and I particularly like The Story of Minglan.

• Like 1

Our Yingbao has finally wrapped up filming The Story of Xingfu.

And her first time voice-dubbing for an animated character Raya from Disney's Raya and the last dragon...she just kept on surprising us!!

https://edge.ivideo.sina.com.cn/37536465701.mp4?KID=sina,viask&Expires=1612886400&ssig=0Ng2my1bWV&reqid=&r=video.sina.com.cn%2Fview%2F375364657.html

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I am so pleased with our Yingbao.  Here's the clip from YouTube on the Disney animation :  

Thank you @jewelsc  I hope she will get more good quality work lined up for us.  I have been rewatching LOF and her past dramas like Shan Shan Come Eat, LOChusen and TSOM.  This is an exciting adventure for her.    

• Love 2

@frenchfan

I love watching Disney's animations and I'm glad that LiYing will be dubbing one of their characters even if it's gonna be in chinese so hopefully will get to see the chinese version just to hear her voice when it comes out :lol:.

Right now I'm recuperating from a surgery so I've got lots of time on my hands and like u, I've been rewatching LOF (just LiYing/WYB's scenes)..I thought about rewatching Shan Shan and Rookie Agent but I was feeling for something new from her so I guess I'm gonna wait until her new mini-drama which I hope will be out in a couple of months.  But in the meantime I'm watching XZ's new drama Doulou Continent, it's just not grasping me but I'll stick with it for now.

I've read somewhere that LiYing's studio will not be accepting any 'romance' scripts for LiYing becos she will be venturing on new quality works from now on...not sure how true is this, a part of me is okay with it but then I also love seeing her in romance dramas too.

• Like 2

On 2/8/2021 at 10:17 PM, jewelsc said:

@frenchfan

I love watching Disney's animations and I'm glad that LiYing will be dubbing one of their characters even if it's gonna be in chinese so hopefully will get to see the chinese version just to hear her voice when it comes out :lol:.

Right now I'm recuperating from a surgery so I've got lots of time on my hands and like u, I've been rewatching LOF (just LiYing/WYB's scenes)..I thought about rewatching Shan Shan and Rookie Agent but I was feeling for something new from her so I guess I'm gonna wait until her new mini-drama which I hope will be out in a couple of months.  But in the meantime I'm watching XZ's new drama Doulou Continent, it's just not grasping me but I'll stick with it for now.

I've read somewhere that LiYing's studio will not be accepting any 'romance' scripts for LiYing becos she will be venturing on new quality works from now on...not sure how true is this, a part of me is okay with it but then I also love seeing her in romance dramas too.

I hope you are OK @jewelsc  Health is primordial.  Stay safe ;)  Sending you lots of hugs and love from France.  

I have not been watching any new dramas at all.  I looked at some trailers but Doulou continent is not my genre so unless I am feeling totall inspired, I will give that a miss for now.  I am looking forward to Who's the murderer with a lot of anticipation as I love mysteries.  I just hope it is not too predictable.  And of course The Story of Xingfu.  

There have been quite a lot of "rumours" on her supposedly starring in various dramas etc......but since nothing has been confirmed and some were old news, I just gave up.  It would have been nice to see her more.  Lately, rumours (good an bad) have been particularly rampant on all the celebs.  It's like drama on its own.  :D:D:D   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

23 hours ago, frenchfan said:

Do we know when will THE STORY OF XINGFU and WHO'S THE MURDERER will be aired?  I am waiting impatiently.  I also hope some new drama rumours with Liying gets confirmed soon.  

No date as yet but keeping my fingers crossed for Who's The Murderer before May (but I'm actually hoping for a March date) and as for The Story of Xingfu, I'm guessing it will be around the last quarter of this yr?. .but in the meantime, let's wait for Weibo Night 2020, it's already been confirmed that she's in the first batch of lineup, can't wait to see her in something beautiful again.

Speaking about some new drama rumours for her, it's been said that she might participate in a drama series that commemorates the 100th anniversary founding of China Communist Party called Faith Makes Great which consists of 40 episodes and alot of the big names actors/actresses have already been confirmed, it's like each episode will portray 40 different profiles throughout different time periods (usually these shows bore me to death but if she's in it then I'll be watching :P) and again time will tell if this is true hehe, yep we just gotta learn to be patient.

Anybody here got Wechat account and is voting for her in the Asia-Pacific award for actor/actress 2021, she and WYB is up and down 'fighting' for the #1 position, haha..I think alot of the fireflies have become WYB's fans but not many of his becomes hers.

• Like 2

12 hours ago, jewelsc said:

No date as yet but keeping my fingers crossed for Who's The Murderer before May (but I'm actually hoping for a March date) and as for The Story of Xingfu, I'm guessing it will be around the last quarter of this yr?. .but in the meantime, let's wait for Weibo Night 2020, it's already been confirmed that she's in the first batch of lineup, can't wait to see her in something beautiful again.

Speaking about some new drama rumours for her, it's been said that she might participate in a drama series that commemorates the 100th anniversary founding of China Communist Party called Faith Makes Great which consists of 40 episodes and alot of the big names actors/actresses have already been confirmed, it's like each episode will portray 40 different profiles throughout different time periods (usually these shows bore me to death but if she's in it then I'll be watching :P) and again time will tell if this is true hehe, yep we just gotta learn to be patient.

Anybody here got Wechat account and is voting for her in the Asia-Pacific award for actor/actress 2021, she and WYB is up and down 'fighting' for the #1 position, haha..I think alot of the fireflies have become WYB's fans but not many of his becomes hers.

I hope to see her elegantly dressed for this night too.  I hope to see her soar higher and higher this year.  I do hope to see her confirming new dramas or movies soon.  I have been going back to watch Minglan, Chusen, LOF, HXG......as well as 72 Floors.  Lets keep rooting for her.  :D  

Edited by SC2019
Please do not quote pictures when you reply! TQ.
  • Like 2

I've been watching several of the mini series from iQiyi (The Bad Kids) and Tencent (Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower) and I personally prefer mini series' more now cos you can binge and not get fatigued. I'm very impressed by these 2 dramas so high hopes for Li Ying's murder one. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, whiteybao said:

I've been watching several of the mini series from iQiyi (The Bad Kids) and Tencent (Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower) and I personally prefer mini series' more now cos you can binge and not get fatigued. I'm very impressed by these 2 dramas so high hopes for Li Ying's murder one. 

Thank you.  I'll try this out.  To be honest after finishing LOF, I am hanging and started to watch a few dramas proposed by YouTube but I kind of watch and drop and watch again.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, whiteybao said:

Yes ..I've also seen several of Iqiyi's Light On series - Crimson River, Sisyphus, The Bad Kids and also Tencent's Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower, I enjoyed them alot ..I'm too into suspense, thriller type of dramas and novels and I've read that LiYing might be playing a villain in Who's The Murderer, this makes me anticipate the mini series even more.  Incidentally her husband FSF also did one of Iqiyi Light On series too, titled - Wisher and I think this one may air b4 hers.

On 2/22/2021 at 12:57 AM, jewelsc said:

Yes ..I've also seen several of Iqiyi's Light On series - Crimson River, Sisyphus, The Bad Kids and also Tencent's Murderous Affair in Horizon Tower, I enjoyed them alot ..I'm too into suspense, thriller type of dramas and novels and I've read that LiYing might be playing a villain in Who's The Murderer, this makes me anticipate the mini series even more.  Incidentally her husband FSF also did one of Iqiyi Light On series too, titled - Wisher and I think this one may air b4 hers.

gg Li Ying as the villain!? Oh my heart be still pls. :crazily:

• LOL 1