Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

@Yuui The trailer mostly showcase on LuoJin and LiYing and it does look like a romance comedy instead and if i didn't know LiYing's character is already married, i swear these 2 r playing OTP in this drama, they got good chemistry but then again this could be the only 'fun' part of the drama otherwise it should be a more serious and maybe 'sappy' too as @whiteybao puts it i.e if they follow the story of the movie, i've seen it (more like FF>> :phew:)Gong Li was really good in it.

• Like 1
  • Where's My Oppa? 1

@jewelsc I like them as a OTP, 'cause they have really good chemistry. But in a way I would love it if she was married and they don't end up in a romantic relationship. It would be kinda nice seeing a man and a woman in a good buddy/ work relationship without all the romance. 

I have only seen scenes from the movie, and they made the movie appear to be more like a melodrama. If that is the direction of the drama, I think the trailer is doing a really bad job of telling us what the feeling of the drama will be.  :sweats:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/16/2020 at 5:17 PM, Yuui said:

@whiteybao and it looks really good in the drama. (seen the 2 first episodes, but the english subs will be realised tomorrow on WeTv :foodie2:..and on viki) 

Thank god it’s on WeTV cos i was worried whether I could get it now.

I’m gonna wait for a few more episodes to be released then binge watch over my Xmas leave. I can’t do 1-2 episodes like this I’ll die hahaha.

• LOL 1

On 12/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, whiteybao said:

It’s been a real busy night on Weibo. refreshing my feed every 5 mins lol!

She does look like a fairy.  The dress suits her.  So elegant and feminine too......love her!

Edited by Jillia
Please do not quote pics! Thanks!
  • Love 2

On 12/20/2020 at 4:00 PM, whiteybao said:

It’s been a real busy night on Weibo. refreshing my feed every 5 mins lol!

I was doing the same. ZLY was lovely through out the night, but it was a kinda a boring show. :facepalm: and what was up with does seating placements? I felt sorry for ZLY. 

• Like 1