Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

On 6/30/2020 at 7:58 PM, jewelsc said:

So happy to see that ZLY is finally on a variety show, at first i wasn't so sure if she was actually on her way to recording it when i saw those pics and clips of her and her assistant lifting the heavy box down those long flight of stairs( i'm like, where r all the strong men?), luckily our Yingbao has been keeping herself fit and strong..and then i again saw some pics of her and Huang Xiao Ming, i breathe a sigh of relief..finally, she is filming it!! Can't wait til it's aired..

remember this a couple of weeks back? I already felt uneasy seeing her carry those boxes. Reading this news piece just makes my heart break more. :tears:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zhao-liying-rushes-for-massage-to-relieve-old-back-injury/

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, vankomysin said:

remember this a couple of weeks back? I already felt uneasy seeing her carry those boxes. Reading this news piece just makes my heart break more. :tears:

https://www.jaynestars.com/news/zhao-liying-rushes-for-massage-to-relieve-old-back-injury/

Her body can only do so much, once she started working, she puts in too much energy and dedication non-stop that she doesn't realized it's taking a toll on her and also, she got a baby at home that needs constant attention eventho there r nannies but a mother would want to bond with their child sometimes.

I've watched epi.1 of Chinese Restaurant 4 and from what i've seen, HXM did most of the heavy lifting ( felt so sorry for him), so i guess there were strong men to help them afterall ;).

Guess we'll have to watch the rest of the epis to see how hard they've been working LY out..but then again, she's a celebrity so maybe it's a norm for her to be visiting a masseur or vice versa once in awhile :approves:.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, vankomysin said:
Little Knife ZLY Is savage indeed.

Q: did Yibo treat you to a meal?

ZLY: he’s on a diet.

This is the reason I need more ZLY in variety shows. She is really good at being savage without being mean spirited. 

• Like 1
  • Awesome 1

I hope she doesn’t do another show like Chinese Restaurant. Yesterday’s episode showed that she was under so much pressure and there were a lot of negative drama. :triumph:  It’s unlike shows like 72 Floors or Running Man where they have so much fun.

Waiting for english translation of the articles cos my chinese isn’t great.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, vankomysin said:

I hope she doesn’t do another show like Chinese Restaurant. Yesterday’s episode showed that she was under so much pressure and there were a lot of negative drama. :triumph:  It’s unlike shows like 72 Floors or Running Man where they have so much fun.

Waiting for english translation of the articles cos my chinese isn’t great.

The little I have been able to apprehend is that ZYL seem to take this a lot more serious while the others doesn't. Which in it self is stressful, but she seem to take on all the responsibility of trying to make this work. In a way I am happy to see what a hard worker and responsible person she is, but I am also worried about her health. Orihime anime GIF on GIFER - by Kazrakus I just hope the others will wake up and take some pressure of her shoulders. :wub:

• Like 1

@vankomysin :please: so pretty and beautiful! 

I have read on the internet about backlash towards ZYL in Chinese restaurant 4, do you know if it is true or if it is just the usual anti fans making their voices heard? Or is google translate messing up the translation? :joy:

@Yuui I’m also relying on google translate. :x what i interpret is that there were backlash that she makes a happy show too serious. But her fans also came up to defend by saying that the producers purposely show only clips of her being too serious to bring her down. 

then there’s some issue about the way she handled her chopsticks on the show saying that she’s disrespectful (??). Srsly. I only have one gif for that:

MTP7I0c.gif

• Unamused 1

@vankomysin how she handles her chopsticks? :facepalm: That just feels like the netizens criticism of her English, in that Dior ad. :headbang: I hope ZYL doesn't get bothered by all this. I really don't get why she is constantly criticised for things that often are true or for things out of her control. ZYL fighting!!:fullofhearts:

1 hour ago, vankomysin said:

@Yuui fortunately her team member Sean Zhang made a post to defend her chopsticks (lol can’t believe I’m saying this).

edit: thank the lord for our news translators:

Nice to see Sean Zhang :wub: defending ZYL, but it really feels like a stupid controversy.  

• Like 1

The haters are clearly too free when they nitpick on something like chopsticks (I get their concern, but everyone on the table were also not using communal chopsticks so go pick on them too zzz)

anyway, let’s enjoy more ZLY-WYB bantering (more like one-sided ZLY brutality :P) on Day Day Up to wash all that negativity away~

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

Honestly speaking, I'd be surprised if these antis or haters hadn't come out to 'blacken' our Yingbao with this so-called 'impolite chopsticks behavior in public' especially after they had attacked her too on the DDU show with WYB's soup sharing incident and this was even b4 it aired.

The way i see it, if these guys don't mind and from what I've seen, they did it too so y should we mind?

BTW, that epi of DDU was fun to watch, those guys were hilarious making fun of Yingbao and WYB and those dishes looked really delicious!!

• Wiggle 1