Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

Christian Dior Designer of Dreams in Shanghai...beautiful :wub:.

ZLY is a loyal fan of Street Dance of China!!, i loved it too, been watching that since its inception!..I've read that she is supporting it becos of WYB but if u'd followed her on weibo, u'd have noticed she had liked season 2 when she was on her 'baby' break last yr.

• Like 1

On 7/28/2020 at 11:08 PM, vankomysin said:

Let’s all gather round a bonfire to chant and pray...

Somehow i doubt if ZLY is gonna do season 2, so far i've never seen her continuing a series or shows but then again there can be a first for anything..so pray on :tounge_wink:

ZLY at the airport to Changsha

I've read that she could be recording for another variety show, could be Day Day Up or Happy Camp or maybe both!! :fullofhearts:

• Love 1

5 hours ago, jewelsc said:

Somehow i doubt if ZLY is gonna do season 2, so far i've never seen her continuing a series or shows but then again there can be a first for anything..so pray on :tounge_wink:

ZLY at the airport to Changsha

I've read that she could be recording for another variety show, could be Day Day Up or Happy Camp or maybe both!! 

@vankomysin Also we all know that she was not happy over how they botched the original story line.  Which probably was one of the reason to why she was so out-spoken about Legend of Fei. :facepalm:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Yuui said:

@vankomysin Also we all know that she was not happy over how they botched the original story line.  Which probably was one of the reason to why she was so out-spoken about Legend of Fei. :facepalm:

I can’t wait for LOF because I miss ZLY on screen yet afraid of how I might get disappointed.

anyway, here’s her next variety show debuting today, Chinese Restaurant.

• Love 1

@vankomysin :omg: It is today? Totally slipped my mind. :fiercebunny:I just hope that at sometime the episodes get subbed, but I will see it anyways. Even though I won't understand a thing. :D

LOF

Yea, I am a bit afraid of the production doing a Princess Agnets on us, instead of going for quality like Ming Lan. 

46 minutes ago, Yuui said:

@vankomysin :omg: It is today? Totally slipped my mind. :fiercebunny:I just hope that at sometime the episodes get subbed, but I will see it anyways. Even though I won't understand a thing. :D

LOF

Yea, I am a bit afraid of the production doing a Princess Agnets on us, instead of going for quality like Ming Lan. 

yeah! Debuting today. I also need to wait for subs. :P

• LOL 1

5 hours ago, vankomysin said:

I made a meme to commemorate the release of the new trailer yesterday and to also not put my hopes up lest it becomes another PA. :sweatingbullets:

Well the trailer looked a bit better than PA, although I wished ZLY and WYB had dubbed their own scenes. After Ming Lan it's is a bit jarring hearing someone else's voice than ZLY. 

3 hours ago, Yuui said:

@vankomysin I only got the awesomeness of ZYL answer after seeing on weibo that she was referensing WYB song 无感. :joy: ZYL is such a savage! 

Ikr, I didn't get it until i read that it was referring to one of his songs...haha very witty of her, loved it!

Now looking forward to her appearances on her recently recorded variety shows .:glee:

• Like 1