Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

There maybe confusion happened because  of the change of schedule of airing. Supposed at 7.30 and changed to 8.15 and thereafter change to 8.37 pm. The 10th episode the rating pickup. Single platform. Still some viewers have no knowledge that the 10th episode was aired at dongfang at 9.30

• Like 2

On 11/16/2018 at 2:31 AM, dr4malala said:

I have not watch yet. But surprised with the low rating, the first 2 ep TV Rating 0.666% on Dragon TV and 0.591% on Zhejiang TV

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/11/our-glamorous-time-premiere-ratings.html

actually not really that low, I was expecting something like that with a slow climb to 1%. It is doing better than the previous drama on that time slot already. 

Dramas have not fared well in ratings this year. For this type of drama this is the norm plus this drama has had very little promotion, even by ZLY. 

• Like 3

On 11/16/2018 at 2:01 PM, dr4malala said:

I have not watch yet. But surprised with the low rating, the first 2 ep TV Rating 0.666% on Dragon TV and 0.591% on Zhejiang TV

http://www.dramapanda.com/2018/11/our-glamorous-time-premiere-ratings.html

It has recently reached a peak of 0.9 .. I feel it will climb up slowly!! It is being broadcaster in 2 channels n the same timing to ratings r bound to split!! 

• Like 3

Romantic First Kiss in Zanilia Zhao’s “Our Glamorous Time” Delights Fans

Our-Glamorous-Time.jpg&key=da20c870b81a8

The drama’s romantic story plot has earned praise and propelled its male lead to fame.

Inspired by screenwriter Ding Mo’s (丁墨) novel of the same name, Our Glamorous Time <你和我的傾城時光> starring Zanilia Zhao (趙麗穎) and Kim Jin (金瀚) is a surprise November hit, wowing viewers with its engaging plot and romantic setup. The popular show has earned good reviews since airing, igniting plenty of discussions and sending leading man Kim Jin’s fan numbers soaring by 700,000 within a week.

read more at source https://www.jaynestars.com/news/romantic-first-kiss-in-zanilia-zhaos-our-glamorous-time-delights-fans/

• Like 3

In the drama of Allure Time, Zhao Liying starred as the lead, and the contribution of single-day artists reached 83%.
Strength leads the hot drama list.
The nationality and popularity values are not just talked about, there are data to follow.

cr/translate zlyfb

46505719_2145767662121733_78015563050212

All the way Yingbao at No 1:wub:

• Like 2