Zanilia Zhao Liying 赵丽颖 Official Thread

sugarplum892

1 hour ago, mrsyooknit said:

She looked so elegant these past few days. Her rest is really helping her. With her looks now, she needs a modern drama where she plays some badass character :love:

Absolutely elegant at the past 3 prestige events.

- IQiYi Fan meeting on Aug. 15 in Beijing

- Longines event on Aug. 17 in Nanjing

- Chow Tai Fook Activities on Aug. 18 in Shenzhen

I hope we get good news/announcement soon ether on more cf event(s) or her next upcoming drama/movie offer(s).

• Like 5

On 8/21/2018 at 8:15 PM, cenching said:

Is this beautiful lady her mother???

I have been wondering that too, I saw it somewhere but no way to be sure

On 8/21/2018 at 7:13 PM, minoku2209 said:

I love how Yingbao has a long lasting friendship with all her drama cast stars :wub:

awww <33

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 4

On 8/18/2018 at 7:58 PM, litopanda said:

Interview. I can't understand chinese though, anybody can translate what she is saying? 

http://t.cn/RkNnv6I   

https://weibo.com/6118787331/profile?topnav=1&amp;wvr=6&amp;is_all=1

This translation results from Baidu translation and Google translation, and after some of my modifications.. I'm not very good at English, so I'm not sure the subtitles are completely correct. I hope I can help you.:D

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote Vid
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 8/22/2018 at 10:42 AM, xingerzhenhaokan said:

http://t.cn/RkNnv6I   

https://weibo.com/6118787331/profile?topnav=1&amp;wvr=6&amp;is_all=1

This translation results from Baidu translation and Google translation, and after some of my modifications.. I'm not very good at English, so I'm not sure the subtitles are completely correct. I hope I can help you.:D

@xingerzhenhaokan

Thank You for the translation!! 

Sometime I wish I know more chinese. I took two chinese class in college but not much of it sticks. lol 

Have you guys ever thought of meeting her one day?

If a miracle happens and I get a chance to meet her one day, I'm probably gonna die from the language barrier and my lack of understanding and speaking chinese.  

*Grab books. Start studying Chinese again*. lol

Image may contain: 1 person, wedding

• Like 2

On 8/24/2018 at 10:45 AM, litopanda said:

@xingerzhenhaokan

Thank You for the translation!! 

Sometime I wish I know more chinese. I took two chinese class in college but not much of it sticks. lol 

Have you guys ever thought of meeting her one day?

If a miracle happens and I get a chance to meet her one day, I'm probably gonna die from the language barrier and my lack of understanding and speaking chinese.  

*Grab books. Start studying Chinese again*. lol

haha... I believe that you will easily understand Chinese  one day.Now I am studying English. Do you have any English video about yingbao?

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2018 at 8:34 PM, loveredrose said:

Congratulation to this beautiful couple, Liying and FSF finally caught hold hold shopping together. 

Liying finally reveal her face when she was spot with FSF. I am happy for this powerful couple. 

Finally I guess this confirm their relationship.  I think I saw this coming when news abt them keeps on resurfing, also I see how happy ZLY was with him bts...

Just my 2 cents

I think I can understand her choice. Also judging from the trend set by actresses her batch,.most of them are comfortable with men/actors of FSF batch.  For example

Yang Mi (1986) & Hawick Lau (1974) - 12 years gap 

Angelababy (1989) & HXM (1977) - 12 years gap

Liu Shishi (1986) & Nick Wu (1970) - 17 years gap

So ZLY & FSF with 10 years gap isnt duch a big deal. If we are to look at it as her family pov I think FSF is not bad a catch. He has a stable career, a good family background & at a more calming age

I wish them the best & hope to hear wedding bells soon

Edited by angelangie
  • Like 7

I hope she is happy and that everything works out. Like lxands said most actresses her generation are going for older guys. I mean older guys are more likely to settle down and be looking for a real relationship while younger guys are more worried about their fandom and are still playing around a bit. 

I also hope to hear wedding bells soon. 

• Like 11

Yay..finally Yingbao is dating and look, no staffs around too!!, No need for denial now, these pics eventho still not full proof with all the side views and masks on but anyone can tell they r indeed FSF and ZLY.

I hope their studios will announce their happy reunion news soon to keep those sceptics from wondering and doubting..might as well accept it and wish them happiness and for real this time (not for promotion sake).

The way i see it, either they themselves announced it or their studios make an announcement this way if there is gonna be a press conference for their upcoming drama The Story of Minglan, they can keep the press from 'bombarding' them with questions about their relationship like they did in MK3 conference..just confirm it already!

I'm really happy for her and for him too :)!

• Like 7