How to remove the spoiler?

audreyg8

Question

4 answers to this question

@audreyg8 I'll admit I had the same problem, so let's see if I can solve it here :)

Well... that was quite easy lol!
Simply click the box and hit the delete button on your keyboard :) Easiest way to see if you've selected the entire box is if you don't see a cursor anymore. If you don't, then you've done it right and can pound that delete button with all your might and frustration (or just gently tap it with your nose, whatever you like) and it's gone!

3 hours ago, CamelKnight said:

@audreyg8 I'll admit I had the same problem, so let's see if I can solve it here :)

Well... that was quite easy lol!
Simply click the box and hit the delete button on your keyboard :) Easiest way to see if you've selected the entire box is if you don't see a cursor anymore. If you don't, then you've done it right and can pound that delete button with all your might and frustration (or just gently tap it with your nose, whatever you like) and it's gone!

Hahaa.. So embarrassed! I guess Im not patient enough yesterday and keep clicking and clicking. Some more thought that this site got the trash bin function have to move the box to the trash bin . LOL :lol: Thank you ! 

Archived