[Drama 2016] The Royal Gambler 대박

Go Seung Ji

[News] "Daebak" Fans of Jang Keun Suk’s generous food truck gift, provided all sorts of gourmet food!

Jang Keun Suk’s food truck support is also unique.

Jang Keun Suk’ fans provided support in the form of food trucks for Jang Keun Suk who is passionately playing Daegil in the SBS drama ‘Daebak (The Royal Gambler)’.

On the 3rd this month, Jang Keun Suk’ fans provided a mobile buffet for 200 people working at the film location. The menu included 4 main meat courses, baked lobsters, 6 BBQ meats such as sirloin beef, 4 types of rice & soup, 9 salads & appetisers, 6 dishes of Japanese cuisine, and 9 desserts, etc etc. It’s a meal which had tens of types of gourmet dishes. Especially those dishes which required cooking on site, professional chefs were hired making this outdoor mobile buffet’s taste and atmosphere comparable to other first class buffet restaurants.

26409492842_7e6f4ed44a_z.jpg

Not only that, fans also laid out bottles of ‘Royal Gambler’ rice wine neatly on the tables. Full marks for their sensibility by providing coffee truck after the meal. They even provided tooth brushing tools, towels, socks, & portable phone battery chargers afterwards gaining popularity from the actors and staff.

Banners like ‘will be Daebak after eating meal from Daegil’, ‘have waited two years to feed Actor Jang, can feel fans’ deep affection to Jang Keun Suk’ come back to TV drama.

Jang Keun Suk and all the actors & staff were recharged 200% and went back to continue filming. To date, gifts of coffee trucks etc support from fans around the world are lining up and waiting. Therefore, with this drama, can feel the well meaning from fans at almost every film location. This has received notice from others.

A representative from Jang Keun Suk said ‘for the sincere support from fans, of course Jang Keun Suk expressed he’s very touched with all of them. At the same time, he will work hard and continue to do his best with the filming and repay (fans’ support) with the best acting. Jang Keun Suk is currently concentrating on his acting, so everyone please also watch the drama.

cre:  http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000467393

Eng trans:  Wen Lee from ECI, jangkeunsukforever.com

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@andy78

Preview for Episode 8

General reading

Yi In Gwa discreetly gets Hwang Jin Gi out of Uigembu then to pitch him against Kim Tae Geon

Meanwhile Sukjong move to plan for Dam Seo to assist Prince Yeoning within the palace ( I hope the King had some great master plan to suggest this liaison)

3 hours ago, gerrytan8063 said:

@andy78

Preview for Episode 8

General reading

Yi In Gwa discreetly gets Hwang Jin Gi out of Uigembu then to pitch him against Kim Tae Geon

Meanwhile Sukjong move to plan for Dam Seo to assist Prince Yeoning within the palace ( I hope the King had some great master plan to suggest this liaison)

Thanks so much ...omg !so she will join the palace...one of the king /prince women...yes Daegil rejected her but we know that those two already have strong feelings for each other...what will happen with them???i bet the king has a plan we know he is a great player!!!

@andy78

" i wonder if is Daegil grandson...that clan was really close with prince Sado,i think his father was Sado friend and they were framed!!! "

I had pointed out that Daebak is looking more like a prequel to Warrior Baek Dong Soo

Warrior Baek Dong Soo is taken from the manhwa (manga) title Yonae Baek Dong Soo (Honourable Baek Dong Soo, 야뇌 백동수) by Lee Jae Heon

DAEGIL COOKING ...NOW IS TRAINING WITH ARROW AND SWORD ...MASTER WATCHES THE BLOOD ON HIS HANDS ...TEACHER IS REALLY GOOD...DAEGIL VS HIS MASTER FIGHTING ...DAEGIL TRAINING ...IS REALLY HARD ...WE SEE HWANG JIN KI OUT FROM A PRISON /CAVE ...LOOS LIKE A BEAST...MORE MASTER AND PUPILS...DAMSEO WATCHES SOME POOR KIDS SAD...THE MOSTER IS BUYING THAT MAN ...DAMSEO AND THAT MONSTER FREE JIN KI.DAMSEO TOLD HIM TEACHER SENT THEM...THE MAN KNOWS YI IN JWA NAME...THAT MAN IS FIGHTING LIKE A BEAST IS FREE...THE CORRUPT COMANDER OF THE PRISON LET THEM GO...

JIN KI FINALY PAYS RESPECTS TO HIS MASTER ...JINKI AND MONSTER MINION HAVE A SWORD FIGHT ...THE BEAST IS REALLY GOOD ...NOW IS EATING AT HONG MAE CASSINO ...FLASBACKS WITH KGC ...IT SEEMS DAEGIL MASTER HUMILIATED HIM IN THE PAST ...THE MONSTER GIVE HIM A CHAnCE TO REVENGE ...DAEGIL AND HIS MASTER PRACTICING WITH ARROWS ...HE REMEMBERS THE MONSTER ...HOW HE CATCHED THE ARROW ...ASKED HIM HOW CAN HE DO IT

DAEGIL MENTIONED YI IN JWA TO HIS MASTER ...MASTER ADVICES HIM ...FLASHBACKS WITH THE PEOPLE THAT CAME BACK FOR HIM ...THINGS HIS FATE IS MUCH MORE IMPORTANT BUT HE DID NOT REALIZED YET ...DAEGIL REMEMBERS THAT MONSTER WORDS ON THE CLIFF...HIS BROTHER REMEMBERS KING WORDS ..PRINCE RECEIVED A LETTER FROM THE MONSTER IS WALKING ...ONE OF THOSE KIDS IS DEAD HER SISTER IS CRYING FOR HER ...DAMSEO WATCHES THE SCENE SAD ...NOW OUR PRINCE IIS MEETING THE MONSTER

IT SEEMS DURING THE WALKING  MONSTER MEN WERE TRYING TO KILL HIM ...HIS CLOTHES WERE CUT/IT WAS MORE LIKE A WARNING FROM THAT MOSTER :I CAN KILL YOU ANYTIME I WANT!.MONSTER PROVOKES HIM ...PRINCE TOLD HIM HE WILL WAIT THE RIGHT MOMENT TO DESTROY HIM ...MONSTER HAS NO FEAR ...PRINCE VS MONSTER SCENE ...THEY SHOW US DAEGIL AND HIS MASTER TRAINING THE PRINCE FAILS IN HIS FIGHT VS INJWA ...IS FORCED TO KNEEL ...BOTH BROTHERS LOST THE FIGHT ...DAEGIL CALLS THAT MONSTER NAME WITH HATE

DAMSEO APPROACHED HIM ...IS UPSED ASKING HIM IF HE EVER WATCHED THE PREOPLE PAIN,SUFFER...DAMSEO AND THE MONSTER SCENE ...HE MENTIONED HER FATHER NAME AND THE REVENGE...SHE HAD A FLASHBACK WITH THE PRINCE...HIS GUILT IN FRONT OF THAT CHILD ...HIM GETTING DRUNK ...SHE TALKS WITH HIM ...SHE FINALLY VISITS THE PALACE ...HE IS WALKING WITH HER WATCHES HER FASCINATED ...TOLD HER SHE SHOULD NOT STAY HERE...BOTH VISITS LADY CHOI

LADY CHOI AND DAMSEO...SHE BLACKMAILS WITH THE PAST...KNOWS EVERYTHING ...TOLD LADY CHOI SHE IS YISOO DAUGHTER ...LADY CHOI FLASHBACKS WITH THE MOMENT SHE ASKED YISOO HELP...LADY CHOI CALLED HER SON AND TOLD HIM  DAMSEO WISH SHOULD BE GRANTED ...SHE ALSO MENTIONED SOMETHING THAT MADE DAMSEO THINK ...DAMSEO WONDERS IF THE KING REALLY KILEED HER DAD ...DAMSEO FINALLY IN FRONT OF KING ...THE KING IS TALKING ABOUT YISOO HE EVEN KNOWS HER NAME ...THE KING IS NEAR HER IS HOLDING HER HANDS CREEPY SMILE ...HE SAID SHE SHOULD SERVE THE PRINCE ...KING AND HIS YOUNGEST SON LEFT ...THE PRINCE TOLD DAMSEO THAT IS WRONG THE KING DID NOT KILL HER FATHER SHE SHOULD NOT TRUST ALL THAT MONSTER SAID TO HER

MASTER AND PUPIL SHOPPING...HE FOUND A POSTER ...DAEGIL CONFRONTS HIS MASTER...ASKED HIM WHO HE IS ...KCG FLASHBACKS JINKI WAS NOT PROMOTED AND LEFT UPSET ...MENTIONED ABOUT KILLING THE KING ...NOW THEY SHOWED US THE PALACE ...CP IS DOING MORE STUPID THINGS ...KING ARRIVED ...PRINCE BEGGING ...FLASHBACK WITH THE PAST MEETING...STILL BEGGING I FEEL IS JUST AN ACT ...DAMSEO DRESSED IN BLACK MONSTER ASKED HER IF IS READY ...PRINCE PUT A SWORD IN HIS HAND ...MASTER AND PUPIL ...MASTER MENTIONED ABOUT  KILLING THE KING AGAIN EVERYBODY GETTING READY TO KILL THE KING!!!DAMSEO ,DAEGIL MASTER,I THINK MASTER ASKED DAEGIL TO COME WITH HIM AND KILL THE KING...END OF EP

I HAVE THE FEELING THAT THE MASTER PUT THAT POSTER SO DAEGIL WILL FIND IT ...TO BRING HIM TO PALACE ,TO MEET HIS FATHER ...I THINK THE MASTER IS UNDERCOVER ...MAYBE THE KING COMANDED HIM ...@GERRYTAN8063 ALREADY MENTIONED ABOUT IT THAT HE ACTS UNDER ROYAL COMAND TO PROTECT KING SON...OR WHO KNOWS ?MAYBE THEY CHANGED THE SCRIPT AND WAS THE FATE THAT BROUGHT THEM TOGETHER...

Archived