[Drama 2016] The Royal Gambler 대박

Go Seung Ji

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Today will be really great Daegil puts a sword on his brother neck in front of the king...was this part of the king plan with his best swordman or Kim CG blamed the king for everything all coruption ...I GUESS WILL HAVE TO WATCH TODAY EPISODE!Thanks @gerrytan8063 you are doing a great work...we are really lucky you are watching this drama with us ...

started it seems we are in 1717 ...a new character arrived at palace  ...the ministers welcomed him...the monster and his team are watching him the man was promoted and pays his respects in front of king...CP is caughing...nobles are watching ...alrteady ploting...CP REMEMBERS THE MEETINGS WITH THE MONSTER THE STUPID ASKED MONSTER HELP ...

HE CAUGHS BLOOD IN FRONT OF THE MONSTER ...THE MONSTER WATCHES HIM WORRIED...THE NEW CHARACTER AND THE MINISTERS MEET ...ALREADY PLOTING...NOW DAEGIL AND HIS MASTER ...HE IS TRYING TO STOP HIM ...IF YOU TRY THAN WE WILL FIGHT ONE OF US WILL DIE ...DON'T WAIT FOR ME...DAEGIL FOUND MASTER PALACE MAPS OF THE PALCE...DECIDED HE WILL SAVE HIS MASTER 

DAMSEO DRESSED IN BLACK...SAYING GOODBYE TO THE MONSTER AND HER MASTER ...JIN KI SAID NOBODY CAME BACK FROM PALACE I THINK

the new character and the monster met...my stream stopped ...is night YEONING trying to protect his dad nobles ploting...Daegil also arrived ...some gurards ...chase him...Damseo and Daegil meet ...she calls his names ...she wants to leave ...they both watch each other intense and sad look all their memories ...she told him she knows he wants to kill the teacher ...buffering ...master arrived dressed like an officer...now change his clothes...dressed in black...Daegil told Damseo let's go together i need to find somebody ...helped her climb the wall ...guards arrived chase him again ...Damseo remembers monster advices ...the prince remembers Damseo ...realized she is the killer ...Prince and Damseo face to face ...Damseo master asked the monster why did he sent Damseo at palace...flashbacks it seems the monster realized she had doubts that he was the one that killed her dad ...the monster tried to brain wash her again...i think maybe monster wants her to be killed

We have a new soldier in the palace Daegil ...is curious tio see the king Prince and Damseo fighting...do you really want to be killed ...guards arrive ...Damseo run ...Master arrived to king room ...ready to kill the king The prince arrived...fighting the master ...he is not a match for the master yet he won't move ...warned the master that he will end dead ...Daegil arrived put a sword on his brother neck ...told the master to do it...wow it seems the master was working for the king he put his sword and payed his respect to the king ...was to test the prince ...also the monster realized everything is ploting...is not human!The princes and KIM CG...He reported to the king...Damseo master can't belive that the monster sent Damseo knowing that the king was testing his son ...King asked Daegil name he told hi is Baek Daegil his pupil ...King call him closer gave Daegil a sword ...and his master was promoted

Damseo almost killed the king with 2 arrowS ...Daegil stopped her arrows ...she failed both princes followed Damseo...the minions worried for Damseo the monster knows she will be fine YEONGNIN OR DAEGIL WILL SAVE HER ...WOW EVERYTHING WAS PLANED BY THE MONSTER ...DAMSEO ASKED SUKBIN HELP IF DAEGIL SAVES HER(WAS  WHAT THE MONSTER TOLD HER TO DO IF FAILLS )  ...FINALLY SHE MET HER SON ...IS SAD THAT SHE STILL LISTENS THAT MONSTER ...

YEONMIN CAME TO HIS MOM ROOM ...SHE DID NOT LET HIM SEARCH THE ROOM ...SUKBIN ,DAEGIL AND HER MAID ...HE CURES HER ...TOLD HIS MOM THAT IS THE WOMAN HE CHERISHED ...SUKBIN ASKED ABOUT HIS DAD...THAT SHE HEARD HIS DAD NAME FROM THE PRINCE ...PRINCE ASKED DAEGIL HELP TO SAVE DAMSEO ...

DAEGIL FIGHTING THE GUARDS ...LEFT THE PALACE JINKI APPROCHED DAEGIL ...JINKI MENTIONED KIM CG...DAEGIL REALIZED IS HIS MASTER ENEMY/RIVAL...MASTER ARRIVED...KIM CG VS ''MONSTER NEW TOY' JIN KI INTERESTING PREVIEW :DAMSEO IS BROUGHT IN FRONT OF THE KING...THE KING FINALLY CONFIRMED HER IT WAS HER TEACHER THAT KILLED HER FATHER...WE WILL HAVE SOME TIME JUMP ...BOTH BROTHERS GAMBLERS ...DAEGIL VS THE MONSTER ...

eeeeek - I just saw 4 of the most dynamic male leads in one room at one time - I have absolutely no clue what they are saying - but DaeGil, Yeoning, King Sukjong, and master Swordsman - teacher of DaeGil are in one room at one time....squeeeeleel     eeeeek!   So much testosterone!!  and then...mother and child - Choi Suk Bin and Daegil meet -  but not sure if they recognise each other -...but it seems like Choi Suk Bin may be thinking such thoughts.......

I can't wait till DramaFever has it up with subs!!!!1

4 hours ago, jkseel said:

hoi Suk Bin and Daegil meet -  but not sure if they recognise each other

SHE KNOWS IS HER SON...THE SON SHE GAVE UP ...TO SAVE HIS LIFE AND ALSO TO BECOME SUKBIN CHOI,TO STAY AT THE PALACE WITH THE KING  ....

FROM THE PREVIEW:DAEGIL FINISHED HIS TRAINING AND LEAVES HIS MASTER HOUSE...WE REALIZE THE MASTER REALLY LOVES HIM VERY MUCH...KIM CG IS WORKING FOR THE KING IN SECRET!THE KING TESTED HIS SON YEONGNIM(THE MONSTER WAS AWARE OF THAT YET SENT DAMSEO )...NOT SURE IF DAEGIL WAS ALSO PART OF THE TEST SEEMS  NOBODY EXPECTED HIM TO BE THERE!

Deep Rooted Tree-Lee Jae-Yong (1963).jpg THIS IS A NEW CHARACTER...MINISTER KIM...MET THE MONSTER BUT MY STREAM STOPPED AND I COULD NOT HEAR THEIR TALK!HE DID NOT SEEM A GOOD PERSON TO ME!I WONDER IF IS PART OF SORON OR NORON...

I'M WORRIED THAT THE THE MONSTER WILL USE DAMSEO AND THE PAST TO MAKE DAEGIL AND PRINCE YEONGNIM FIGHT...IMAGINE HOW DAEGIL WILL FEEL KNOWING HIS MOTHER ABANDONED HIM?I HOPE DAMSEO WILL STOP LISTENING THAT MONSTER LIES...

I JUST  REALIZED DAMSEO LOOKED DEAD AFTER THE TALK WITH THE KING ...THE PRINCE CAME OVER TO RECOGNIZE A BODY...POOR PRINCE LOOKED SCARED AND HEARTBROKEN I HOPE IS NOT HER!THAT HER DEATH WAS NOT REAL...THAT THE DOCTORS MAKE IT LOOK LIKE SHE DIED....

'Jackpot' Yeo Jin-goo and Lim Ji-yeon aim swords at each other

Spoiler

photo717547.jpg

On the episode 9 of SBS' Monday & Tuesday drama, "Jackpot", Prince Yeon-ying (Yeo Jin-goo) finally found out the real identity of Dam-seo (Lim Ji-yeon).

Dam-seo sneaked into the palace to poison King Sukjong.

Prince Yeon-ying searched around in the palace to find the assassinator. In the search, he encountered Dam-seo.

Prince Yeon-ying said, "I wished and wished. I wished it's not you, Dam-seo". However, Dam-seo was not to retreat at all

Prince Yeon-ying asked, "Would you not retreat at all indeed? Would you not stop here?" Although he tried to persuade her, Dam-seo left the spot without an answer.

Watch on Viki

Source : www.tvreport.co.kr/?c...

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-jackpot-yeo-jin-goo-and-lim-ji-yeon-aim-swords-at-each-other-93834.html

Ok. I admit this gonna be interesting..

i wait too long for this battle.. 

Started from ep 8 this drama turn out to be really great ! Since i dont saw il jwa that much lately..(il jwa scenes most likely annoying me,he just good to brainwashing ppl mind) also They added 3 actor with the best fighting skill, most of them was good with villain role on other drama.

Archived