[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Among the three ex-husbands ODJ seemed to really hate the 3rd. I can understand why. The other two may have flaws but the 3rd went much deeper because a life was lost due to his greed for money. I wonder what kind of life did he have before they got married. Perhaps he also came from a not so privilege family and he is what he said that "once a person tasted money there is no stopping". He thinks that everyone feels like him, that money is happiness and above anything else, and is proving it to ODJ by using the Lovely employees. Unfortunately for him, the Lovely staff are much better people than him.

ODJ's mom is right that the 1st ex is better than the other two ex-husbands. He really cares for ODJ, but the problem is his insecurities and jealousy overpowered his feelings and emotions, and he is kind of not aware of it or didn't get what ODJ's telling him.

As always WJ and ODJ scenes are marvelous. I laughed so hard at WJ throwing tantrum and the Sailormoon thing :D  The marriage proposal was the cutest :wub:  I like BG there as well. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ms. Temper features finale cameo with Yoon Shi-yoon

by javabeans | May 3, 2016 | 2 Comments

yoonshiyoon_84.jpg

Yoon Shi-yoon is all set to make his drama comeback in a JTBC weekend drama (that would be the fantasy fusion sageuk Mirror of the Witch), but first, we’ll actually get to see him in another JTBC weekend drama, because he’s signed up for a cameo appearance in the soon-to-wrap Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki.

Read more...

20 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

ODJ mentioned that she dislike dancing so l am wondering why is she learning it?

Yq5x5H6.jpg

doesn't she told NJK the reason too. Everytime she feels helpless and cornered she did something she hate so she could come up with solution, since she doesn't  like doing what she hates forever. or, something like that..

@Sweet Pea Your answer is correct. She hates dancing, and by doing it, she is forcing herself to find a solution as soon as possible. However, there is more to it. Notice that she put on the red shoes again after trying drawing, flowers arrangements aso. So I have the impression, she doesn't really hate it. From my point of view, I believe, she hates dancing because she doesn't have any partner to dance with.

Notice the only thing she said was fun was work because she is interacting with her colleagues. When she was trying all different kind of hobbies, she was always alone and on her own. She had noone to talk to. So she realised that she was missing work and her work was fun, because she had people around her, she could talk to. And I think, for the dancing, it is the same. She has no partner with whom she could enjoy dancing.

33 minutes ago, Mico Ricco said:

ODJ mentioned that she dislike dancing so l am wondering why is she learning it?

@Sweet Pea ahh ... l see.  Thanks for reminding me.:)

l was having silly thoughts that she is learning dancing so as to win NJG's father's heart.

Reason being that ODJ already won over almost all of NJG's family except NJG's father.

But it is more sensible that she is learning dancing which she hates so that she could think of solution to current issues.:)

8 minutes ago, bebebisous33 said:

@Sweet Pea Your answer is correct. She hates dancing, and by doing it, she is forcing herself to find a solution as soon as possible. However, there is more to it. Notice that she put on the red shoes again after trying drawing, flowers arrangements aso. So I have the impression, she doesn't really hate it. From my point of view, I believe, she hates dancing because she doesn't have any partner to dance with.

Notice the only thing she said was fun was work because she is interacting with her colleagues. When she was trying all different kind of hobbies, she was always alone and on her own. She had noone to talk to. So she realised that she was missing work and her work was fun, because she had people around her, she could talk to. And I think, for the dancing, it is the same. She has no partner with whom she could enjoy dancing.

The funny thing is that the red shoes are distinctly different from the pair we saw at the start of the drama. I think those were more pink and worn.

16 hours ago, ODJ2016 said:

@anopinion for me Lee Yo Won is great,I dont care what others think/says about her.Of All korean actresses she is my favorite,because she is simple but elegant,not bulgar,separate her personal life in her career,I love the way she smile,the way she act.

@ODJ2016: totally agree with you :) I saw her for the first time in Bad Lobe and loved her acting. Then she blowed me away in Queen Seon Deok.....she was amazing. Since then, I love watching her dramas! She's one of my favorite korean actress with Ha Ji Won ^^. She seems so nice, soft and funny! 

credit : inquisitr.com

As ‘Ms. Temper And Nam Jung Gi’ Leads To Finale, K-Drama Fans Wonder If It Was Ever A Romantic Comedy

May 1, 2016
Jan Omega

In the world of K-dramas often dominated by mega ratings series airing on free channels like Descendants of the Sun on the Korean Broadcasting System (KBS) and Yong Pal on the Seoul Broadcasting System (SBS), JTBC is happy with the fact Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi is doing so well. Airing on a paid cable channel, the series was initially received well for its unique direction of switching authority roles between the male and female leads, Nam Jung Gi (played by Yoon Sang Hyun) and Ok Da Jung (played by Lee Yo Won). It later received a major viewership rating boost when the plot tackled problems female workers have in the Korean workplace.

Overall, by being different from the status quo, Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi is standing out favorably. However, there is one detail that K-drama fans who have devoted their time on watching this series are wondering. When will the “romantic” part of the series happen? The lack of a real romantic relationship between the two lead characters have K-drama fans questioning if Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi is a romantic comedy in the first place.

The question of Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi being a romantic comedy or not became more important after the 14th episode aired last Saturday, April 30. According to numerous K-drama information sites like Hancinima and Drama Net, Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi is categorized as a drama, comedy, but also a romance. Ergo, the series is technically a rom-com. It is also listed that the series will only air 16 episodes total. As mentioned earlier, Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi just aired its 14th episode, yet there was hardly any romantic connection made between the lead characters, Nam Jung Gi and Ok Da Jung. With two episodes left, is there even going to be a romantic relationship between the two?

To an extent, there are elements of romance between characters, but they aren’t between the two lead characters. (Warning: SPOILER ALERT) There is a love triangle happening between Nam Bong Gi (Nam Jung Gi’s younger brother played by Chansung of 2PM), Jang Mi Ri (product designer for Lovely Cosmetics played by Hwang Bo Ra), and Park Hyun Woo (assistant manager for Lovely Cosmetics played by Kwon Hyun Sang). There is even a “cute romance” when Jung Gi’s young son Nam Woo Joo (Choi Hyun Joon) has a huge crush on Ok Da Jung, often seeing her as a heroine. In the 14th episode, Woo Joo sees her as a sailor scout from the Sailor Moon manga and anime series.

It is possible for Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi to still be a rom-com by the series finale. Though there is hardly any romantic connection between Nam Jung Gi and Ok Da Jung, they do have plenty of chemistry. The first three episodes surely show just how much of a connection they do have shown through incident to incident. As a matter of fact, one of the first scenes in the series is a situation in which Jung Gi accidentally rips Da Jung’s shirt open. Jung Gi tries to right his wrong begging for forgiveness, but Da Jung believes in the “eye for an eye, tooth for a tooth” Biblical philosophy and rips Jung Gi’s shirt wide open in front of everyone.

Other incidents occur setting up constant situations in which Nam Jung Gi and Ok Da Jung butt heads. Ergo, it may be enough for them to have a romantic ending after all in the last two episodes. This romantic scenario is somewhat similar to another K-drama that the Nam Jung Gi actor, Yoon Sang Hyun, starred in, My Fair Lady (also known as Take Care of the Young Lady). This does not mean Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi will end with a romantic relationship but that it is plausible in two episodes if executed correctly.

K-drama fans, at this moment, are questioning Nam Jung Gi and Ok Da Jung’s relationship, wondering what will happen by the series finale. They will have to wait when the penultimate episode and series finale airs this coming Friday and Saturday, May 6 and 7 at 8:30 p.m. KST. For those who do not have access to Korean channels, Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Gi is available to watch for free, with ads, on both Viki and DramaFever.

What i really love about this drama is because ODJ caracter, she is strong minded women who no need to depend in senseles situation, she just live in prespectiv logic and pride what all person must behave,''when you weak don't ever make your weakness to dump your pride ,  to growth the powerfull  to be tyrant'' and ''when you powerfull don't ever  feeling so mighty and lost your grip with responbilty and your pride.she is kind super women in k.drama who rarely i found it, all her line is meaningful  after re-wacht for 5 times more i love her caracter, and LYW so good in it, and proudly i become her fans now,;) just 2episode leaft , feeling sad because the story stiil can develop much longer then 16 eps can we have sesion 2, writernim ?  and courious to what will happen betwen her and NJG ? it will be she find her macth in NJG personality, like we know she is sometimes try to hard to guide him be real man, the other side she know NJG is good man, with all his weakness. 

I have a question I hope you guys can help me with. In some episode or other around number four, they called some person sesame oil. At the time, there was a footnote explaining what that meant. But it went by so fast that I could not read it. I was watching with other people and we did not go back and check It.  Later on they started calling someone, I think one of the ex-husband's, sesame oil. Does anyone know what that means? 

3 hours ago, ODJ2016 said:

@mujay really,wow!! nice to hear that!

REALLY...:) I JUST want to shout out about being her fans:blush:, before this series i saw her in.49 days and QSDK, but i never notice her before...just said'' oh she is good actress'' just it. but ODJ character make me corious about her, and i found myself imerse with her acting and.spend   no longer then 3month i finished all her drama..lol..and most i proud be her fans is her ability to balance her privat life and her carrier, she must be strong women, married so early  and has 3 kids  in entertiment industry..and still sucsses like what she is now..(even me just ordinary ppl thought many times to married early) i thought YO WON is good role model for other acctres, she prove this industry never cheat you when you has good acting skill, and fans who adore you never leaved you behind...and all respect for her husband ..he is must be good man too..so she is winner in real life . i wish she do another project soon.

Archived