[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

I really love to read everyone opinions here. this drama sure is underated. I am glad that i pick it up. ODJ is role model. I agree with someone who say that she doesn't have bad temper. It's just her strict and just personality and how she raised with misunderstanding when she is young. but the again, she becomes a great person though she's not flawless.

NJG in a glance seems like ordinary guy you see anywhere. but he's also a great guy who see the best in people and loyal. together both people, NJG and ODJ complement each other. ODJ being NJG mentor is a gift, and his sincere attitude also touch ODJ and make her more friendly, or actually she is just friendly depends on environment she is in.

I love her relationship with Manager Han. Manager Han is sassy and doesn't hold back. she has a lot similiarity with ODJ. i love their friendship.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
35 minutes ago, Sweet Pea said:

I really love to read everyone opinions here. this drama sure is underated. I am glad that i pick it up. ODJ is role model. I agree with someone who say that she doesn't have bad temper. It's just her strict and just personality and how she raised with misunderstanding when she is young. but the again, she becomes a great person though she's not flawless.

NJG in a glance seems like ordinary guy you see anywhere. but he's also a great guy who see the best in people and loyal. together both people, NJG and ODJ complement each other. ODJ being NJG mentor is a gift, and his sincere attitude also touch ODJ and make her more friendly, or actually she is just friendly depends on environment she is in.

I love her relationship with Manager Han. Manager Han is sassy and doesn't hold back. she has a lot similiarity with ODJ. i love their friendship.

But have you noticed, the workers were talking  among themselves (where to celebrate the success) and they didn't ask ODJ. She wasn't included in that conversation but they were stopped in their deliberation because of Lee's invitation? The workers haven't noticed that ODJ cares more for them than she seems to. Through NJG, they will be able to see beyond her cold demeanor.

3 minutes ago, jazzkobis said:

hello everyone! If i may ask, is this a romance drama? currently im in ep 3 and it doesnt seem to go that way.

Yes and no.... The romance isn't in the focus. However, NJG and ODJ started admiring each other.

Guest adikkeluangman

[PIC] <WOOKC> #NamBongGi #Chansung

ChHzL98UYAAoDtP.jpgChHzNnmU0AAoU2U.jpg

Spoiler

ChHzOntUkAAUq_l.jpgChHzPjhUUAAJnFz.jpg

via _CSunion

-----
[Pic] Chansung from zuho95's ig 

-----
160428 CHANSUNG THAILAND SUPPORT TRUCK FOR Chansung AT MS. TEMPER & NAM JUNG GI ^^

ChIeS82VEAEm4yj.jpgChIeTHnUoAAPMiO.jpg

Spoiler

ChIeTAdUYAIVk2u.jpgChIeTTPUgAInmoo.jpg

Chansung_Thai

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현, 돈 유혹 뿌리치고 행복 택했다 (종합)
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun, chooses happiness over money (Round-up)

20160430212135_cats_99_20160430213503.jp

Comments:

1. [+1729, -20] Most dramas wane as the episodes go on but Ms. Temper just gets better ㄷㄷㄷㄷ As a rookie writer this is no mean feat, we may be seeing the rise of a daebak writer ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ And I can feel so earnestly how difficult it is to be in the corporate world just by the lines ㄷㄷㄷㄷ

2. [+1539, -17] Ms. Temper's writer is really good. The lines are impressive. Those makjang writers and writer Hwang Eun-kyung who threw away 15 billion won need to emulate him/her...

3. [+1208, -16] Manager Nam was such a weak figure when the drama first started but his image is so strong now.

4. [+1112, -11] I was in stitches today ㅋㅋㅋ Here comes Sailor Moon Ok-bon. Grandpa Im Ha-ryong's dancing skills and romance are also interesting. Woojoo was gloomy because of the marriage issue with Ok-bon ㅋㅋㅋ He was happy even though he was dumped ㅋ

5. [+914, -13] While watching I was thinking it'll be good to have someone like Manager Nam around. And Ok-bon and Woojoo's chemistry is so fun ㅋㅋ I'm looking forward to a refreshing last 2 episodes^^

Cr. Sports Seoul, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=468&aid=0000143404

15 hours ago, bebebisous33 said:

Yes and no.... The romance isn't in the focus. However, NJG and ODJ started admiring each other.

thanks! kinda hoped this to be a full romance drama  but oh well, interesting drama anyways!

16 hours ago, jazzkobis said:

hello everyone! If i may ask, is this a romance drama? currently im in ep 3 and it doesnt seem to go that way.

I don't see it as romance drama. It's office drama which take comedy as approach. but the issue that they bring quite heavy. You know, it deals with discrimination about woman in work, bribe culture etc. I think this drama only have 2 episodes, and they don't seem to go there.

This drama is truly GOLD! The storyline and characters are addictive, similar to Misaeng. This is definitely my no 1. favorite drama from JTBC, so far. 

Woo Joo & ODJ 'romance' & interaction are so so cute to watch esp ODJ's Sailormoon post! An unforgettable visual of LYW! I can 'see' her own kids laughing at their mom in this cute costume)

NJG, G/pa, NBG & WJ are such a lovable family and thanks the PD team for choosing the right actors to portray their characters. 

After Epi 14, I don't mind if there is no romance between ODJ & NJG at the end as I feel ODJ would not commit herself to another marriage after 3 failures. Wish we can have a scene of all the 3 ex together and of course with WJ too. 

Archived