Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

QSD

[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

On 4/24/2016 at 7:51 AM, QSD said:

Woo Joo is so cute confessing his love first.  Can’t wait to see him going out with ODJ next week.

Lovely office is getting crowded with the third ex and evil manager there, plus ODJ’s first ex is also coming along.  More gossiping will arise. 

Can't wait to see Woo Joo confessing and proposing to ODJ :w00t:  They're the couple I always look forward to see every week. :D

On 4/24/2016 at 10:54 AM, Mico Ricco said:

Because of its "low" rating so will l stop watching it?  Never!

l am wondering .... for those who have watched this drama, will they make a decision now to  stop watching it because it's "low" rating?

For me, l am not really bothered even its rating suddenly say, go below 1%.

l have enjoyed watching this drama; it is so unique & refreshing. :wub:

I love this drama, wish they could add more episodes :(

On 4/23/2016 at 9:07 AM, badsmuler said:

Ep. 11

Osen- Daum: 'Ms Temper', Is Yoon Sang Hyun quitting work because of Lee Yo Won?
1. [+279, -77] This one's totally fun

2. [+271, -72] The three men all really like Ok Dajung. But Director Kim swears a lot and talks so recklessly, a guy like that sucks

3. [+167, -6] A character like Ok Dajung is charming

4. [+92, -13] This writer's got some good skills. I reckon she's a fine character in real life, you can tell by the way she makes references on society . Every single line is golden

5. [+78, 0] Ok Dajung shows what true leadership really is. She doesn't depend on anyone, she's good at the assignments assigned, and she's excellent at planning. She's not hyper but not terribly depressing either. She has a gentle heart and good deeds without telling people. She's my idol

6. [+89, -12] Fun drama but why is JTBC not doing anything to promote it?

7. [+114, -43] Reason why I wait for Fridays and Saturdays ㅋㅋ The story's great! Lee Yo Won and Yoon Sang Hyun are good at acting

8. [+76, -16] Such a fun drama. Let's have a season 2 ㅋㅋ

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-descendants-of-sun-special_22.html

It's what I really like about ODJ's character, plus she always looks so beautiful and elegant in the clothes she wears. Lee Yowon always picks the right drama and character to play. :wub:

Anyway, thank you so much for translating the comments from Korean audience and sharing them here. It's nice to know what the people in Korea thought of this drama.

On 4/23/2016 at 4:39 PM, ninimi said:

Ahahaaa.. i also like How Nam Bong Gi ask for a fairplay to Dajung Nunim. Hahaaa.. LOL at the time he wanted to show her his abs but she refused. LOL

Ok Dajung has a good relationship with Woo Joo and Bong Gi.. but why Junggi's father seems didn't like her..

They have very good chemistry with her. I like their interaction as well. :wub:

On 4/23/2016 at 5:12 PM, anopinion said:

He mentioned that NJG's previous wife was very capable too. And one capable daughter-in-law was enough.

Yes, he is probably worried if Jung Gi gets hurt again if the marriage won't work.

On 4/23/2016 at 9:20 PM, QSD said:

aigner%20bag_zps7iep3usw.jpg

One of Lee Yowon's outfits here that I am so in-love with :wub:

On 4/21/2016 at 2:53 AM, QSD said:

Here comes the sexiness for your enjoyment.

Reveal hidden contents

20160421_094430_0841.jpg.tn580.jpg20160421_094442_6738.jpg.tn580.jpg20160421_094452_9546.jpg.tn580.jpg20160421_094457_0263.jpg.tn580.jpg

20160421_094418_8205.jpg.tn580.jpg

The most intimidating character here.. :sweatingbullets:

On 4/20/2016 at 4:13 AM, QSD said:

gucci-silver-ya126528-g-timeless-stainle

my weakness.. :fearful:

:dizzy:...So why she become sailormoon...absoulutly this is not Woo joo dream is it...?..lol....just imagine OKBONG said '' with power of the moon i came to punished you''..bwah ...ha...ha...is hillarious...:glasses: