[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow like hello accepting bribes is a no no, even if your hurting for money, they could have gave it to ODY and said they were forced to accept it the second time. What gets me mad is that the manager is back to his old tricks and the president wants to get all mad that they are accepting bribes, just like he is mind you, and mad there's a mole in the group. That's karma the president is getting for not considering ODY's advice and warnings and only cares about pocketing moment for himself while, it appears the company maybe sacrificed. Uri JW is starting to act up and become very vocal with his appa and uncle, when it comes his beloved  ahjumma :) I don't like how they are going to be charged for using office supplies for doing what they are supposed to be doing?

P.S The Manager Has To Go, I Don't Care If He Is The Brother In Law To The President! :angry:

3 hours ago, b2stsb2uty said:

Omo Omo Mr Sexy (third husband) told me that his dream was to live in a world that he created happily with me. :w00t: Omo Omo my heart is pounding I feel like I can breathe.  Wait he meant me right and not DaJung?.  Me right? ME????

It’s nice to have a sweet dream, chingu.

hi everybody long time lurker.... quiet a difficult time Da Jung the team was disappointing this week but it is realistic can't expect people to change without making mistakes along the way.

I have a feeling that DaJung and Nam Jung Gi might end up as just friends and nothing more I just don't see it going  the romance way (have no seen episode 12 with sub yet) and I am ok with that since the story itself is very interesting and whether there is romance or not is just a bonus

Ep. 11

yyb7.jpg

Osen- Daum: 'Ms Temper', Is Yoon Sang Hyun quitting work because of Lee Yo Won?
1. [+279, -77] This one's totally fun

2. [+271, -72] The three men all really like Ok Dajung. But Director Kim swears a lot and talks so recklessly, a guy like that sucks

3. [+167, -6] A character like Ok Dajung is charming

4. [+92, -13] This writer's got some good skills. I reckon she's a fine character in real life, you can tell by the way she makes references on society . Every single line is golden

5. [+78, 0] Ok Dajung shows what true leadership really is. She doesn't depend on anyone, she's good at the assignments assigned, and she's excellent at planning. She's not hyper but not terribly depressing either. She has a gentle heart and good deeds without telling people. She's my idol

6. [+89, -12] Fun drama but why is JTBC not doing anything to promote it?

7. [+114, -43] Reason why I wait for Fridays and Saturdays ㅋㅋ The story's great! Lee Yo Won and Yoon Sang Hyun are good at acting

8. [+76, -16] Such a fun drama. Let's have a season 2 ㅋㅋ

Credit : http://kkuljaem.blogspot.com/2016/04/spoilers-descendants-of-sun-special_22.html

WOW...THIS Drama more day more awesome..ODJ is great caracter...she done business with fair and clear judgment...she is the chief with warmth heart,...NJG is smart but he is lack of experient and unsure what he must done in the cruel business...love  NWJ and ODJ relationship...NBG ..the first  big sis admirer..or second after NWJ:grin:  can't wait tonight episode...(desperate to know why mr.Kim hate ODJ so much)

Guest adikkeluangman

Last episode for this week. Saw screen caps that Hong Suk Chun in previous episode. Can't wait to watch it soon.

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현, 이요원 때문에 회사 쫓겨날까[종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun, kicked out from the company because of Lee Yo-won [Round-up]*

201604222100772444_571a1a81297b8_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+2313, -18] Promote this a little more JTBC. It's a pity that such a good drama is being buried like this.

2. [+1779, -14] It's been a long time since JTBC produced such a good drama like thisㅠㅠ It's regrettable that it isn't garnering a huge response because of (JTBC's) previous worksㅠㅠ

3. [+1724, -21] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is a daebak drama ㅠㅜ The ratings will be incredible if it aired on public broadcast.

4. [+1285, -12] Yoon Sang-hyun, Lee Yo-won and Yeon Jung-hoon's acting is fantastic!! The acting makes the drama!! Hope it gets better!!^^

5. [+963, -15] Please don't fire the Lovely employees, writer-nimㅜㅜ

6. [+360, -4] The drama is really interesting... I'm looking forward to tomorrow. By the way, who's Lee Yo-won's coordi??? She's really doing a great job... ...

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003304415&gid=999339&cid=1015825

* The title is misleading, NJG was not fired.

'욱씨남정기' 갑질은 아무나 하나? 혹독했던 갑을체인지 깊은 울림
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' everyone becomes a principal (gab)? Shocked by the sudden change of position

201604230809356178956_20160423081801_01_

Comments:

1. [+805, -9] This is really the best drama.

2. [+702, -10] I sincerely think this drama is the best.

3. [+568, -8] Ms. Temper is really interesting ㅡㅡㅡㅡ

4. [+561, -10] ㅋㅋㅋ It's fun ㅋㅋㅋ Hwang Chan-sung too ㄲㄲ

5. [+441, -7] Lee Yo-won is pretty.

Cr. Herald Pop, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002806369

Archived