[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
23 minutes ago, kookiemonsta said:

@anopinion Thanks for the NG vid, so hard for Lee Yowon to keep a straight face! Would be nice to have subs for that... 

I'll see if I can do anything about that. If there's Chinese subs I'll translate them to English. If I can't find any I may just translate the words myself; I'm terrible at listening. No promises though.

5 minutes ago, anopinion said:

Ms. Temper 2.410%

Another record but ratings are increasing too slowly. Will it ever reach 3?

It’s slow as turtle but better than losing its audiences.  Maybe they’re waiting for the romance or the interactions between ODJ & third ex.

Love this hotel scene.  The music is good as well, sounds thrilling.

I think he wants to celebrate with her on something.  There’s a BTS pic where she has a gigantic cake, for her birthday perhaps.

'욱씨남정기' 연정훈, 전부인 이요원 목 조르기 시작[종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yeon Jung-hoon, tightening his stranglehold on ex-wife Lee Yo-won

201604162120779157_57123049aabac_99_2016\

Comments:

1. [+2835, -34] Bong-gi... why is he always idle... he can manage the work of many by himself... get a monthly salary... why are the ratings not rising... ...

2. [+2325, -53] Really fun!!! If this aired on a public channel it will reach 20%.

3. [+2321, -55] JTBC who blew everything on the 15 billion D-day and Madame Antoine finally reaches a turning point and strikes it big with Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1952, -66] Ah... this is really the best... The best drama in a long time

5. [+1338, -88] Jang Miri is so detestable. Sorry AM Park for misunderstanding you~

6. [+672, -5] I really like the scenes of Woojoo and Ok Da-jung. I can't help but smile when I watch them. Woojoo is so healing. A prodigy who's really natural at acting...

7. [+623, -5] Hwang Chan-sung's role is important but more comedic and light. I don't know what's his personality like but he seems to be a great fit for these type of characters ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He was a scene-stealer in High Kick too. Nam Bong-gi is going to be his representative role ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

8. [+605, -5] Nam Jung-gi is Bong-gi's brother and he runs Lovely (I have no idea if this is what it means?) ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I'm curious about the story of Ms. Temper and her third husband...

9. [+572, -1] JTBC please publicize Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi more. It's the best drama of late.

10. [+574, -6] There are people who are like Nam Jung-gi. In the end, they get recognition from their superiors, their subordinates and colleagues. Yoon Sang-hyun's acting is really good~

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003300236

'욱씨남정기' 이요원, 조동규 의심하기 시작…황찬성에 뒷조사 부탁
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi, Lee Yo-won, starting to suspect Jo Dong-gyu... requests Hwang Chan-sung to investigate

20160416210440_1460807263182_99_20160416

Comments:

1. [+938, -11] Public stations and tvN do well because of overwhelming promotions. JTBC please just publicize a little. Such an interesting drama... ㅜㅜ

2. [+799, -8] Public broadcast dramas look good at first glance but as you watch on it becomes more and more stupid. Ms. Temper gets more and more interesting ㅋㅋ

3. [+626, -7] Nam Bong-gi is the funniestㅋ

4. [+494, -4] Dong-ryong's father isn't in his right mind ㅠㅠ

5. [+439, -2] Dong-ryong's father~ please get a grip... it seems like the company will go bust immediately...

Cr. Sports Seoul, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/tvBrand/jtbc.wookc/news/read?oid=468&aid=0000137896

EDIT: From insta, third husband with AM Park

12 hours ago, anopinion said:

Ms. Temper 2.410%

Another record but ratings are increasing too slowly. Will it ever reach 3?

What matter most is that all of us here really watching this drama.

i wonder whether there is or rather how many kdrama focus on a main character having so many ex-husbands?

And if .... NJG becomes the 4th husband then this drama is unique of having the most numbers of ex-husbands in any kdrama.:)

Archived