[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
18 hours ago, QSD said:

Blumarine Gray Casual Pants – 680 USD

So they called casual pants and only cost around 700.  What a nice price that is.

You know, ODJ needs to earn USD150k per month just to pay for her wardrobe (assuming she never repeats what she wears). LOL.

On 4/12/2016 at 7:38 AM, quockhanh45 said:

Why they get big size :expressionless: and delete the preview which post before...
Complete ep 8 and I had to say "We have first skinship!!!".

I think it's to make sure that people watching the preview on Youtube watch the live broadcast.

Episode 9 Highlights

EDIT: My favourite scene in Ep9 is when ODJ bid farewell to her mum. I must reiterate, LYW's crying scenes are just amazing. Anyway, I thought ODJ's reaction after her mum explained what happened back then was great. If it were a typical drama the writer would probably add in some cheesy bits, like making ODJ hug her mother. I thought it was nice that she didn't say anything and she didn't do anything, but her mum understood everything.

Preview

ODJ had any children she'd know the struggles of a being a mother, a working mother. I like how ODJ is starting to come around to her staff, her mother and to NJG :) what annoyed me is her first ex husband just doesn't take a hint and various times that she told him to stay away from her and her mother and his not her friend anymore. He shows up at the hospital too. Her mother needs to respect her daughters reasons, for her not wanting him around them. It's his fault they got a divorce in the first place. I like how NJG stood up to her albeit it briefly :) Lets get to the spy within the group, I understand he has debts and gets pushed around my the milestone manager, grow a backbone and say something. I get it he is fed up with the harassment and being a coward and needs money to pay off his debts; but hurting the company you work for that your co workers are fighting to keep it alive and it's their families livelihoods. That's just screaming evil and being 100% a donkey's behind and coward. Grrrrr! Well at least we have BG in the mix as he caught him and heard the plans they were talking about and I hope he unmasks him if he dose steal the new concept plans. I wonder what that snow globe signifies for her and her last ex husband? Hopefully it doesn't have anything to with a lost baby or the like :( I guess this is where NJG & ODJ finally get together? 

‘욱씨’ 연정훈, 前부인 이요원 회사 무너뜨리나 [종합]
'Ms. Temper' Yeon Jung-hoon, plotting against ex-wife Lee Yo-won's company [Round-up]

201604152115778303_5710e08d0a31e_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+3074, -49] Who's the writer behind Ms. Temper? This is really good writing ㅋㅋㅋ Definitely better than the writer of D-day who messed up the ratings ㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+2916, -50] This drama is so realistic. I'm going to keep watching. Yoon Sang-hyun's charms are starting to show ㅋㅋㅋㅋ But why does Lee Yo-won have so many ex-husbands ㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+2319, -43] Team Leader Shin is so detestable. I can really relate to Manager Han as a working mum... even the part where the husband and wife were quarreling

4. [+1658, -31] This is the saddest episode yet... Both Manager Han and Ms. Temper ㅠ Why do I feel so uneasy during the final scene?

5. [+1545, -41] It seems like there's a grudge between Yeon Jung-hoon and Ok Da-jung. She was quivering when she saw the music box ㄷㄷ

(Isn't it a snow globe though???)

6. [+554, -6] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is by far the most interesting drama out of all the currently airing ones.

7. [+487, -8] Cable stations really don't do anything. They produced such a well-made drama but there's no publicity... Just say that this drama is a Misaeng-like drama which portrays work life realistically whatever, and media play the hell out of it.

8. [+446, -7] Who's their art director? The set is so realistic... The company is really beautiful.

9. [+420, -8] Lee Yo-won was freaking pretty in the pink suit today ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

10. [+389, -7] This episode was focused on Manager Han as a working mum as well as Ms. Temper and her mother ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Anyway, Lovely's CEO needs to get a grip...

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003299641&gid=999339&cid=1015533

'욱씨남정기' 김선영, 워킹맘은 매일이 전쟁입니다 '뭉클'
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Kim Seon-young, 'chokes' every day's a battle for a working mum

김선영이 워킹맘의 고충을 토로했다. ⓒ News1star / JTBC '욱씨남정기' 캡처

Comments:

1. [+991, -15] Misaeng mainly deals with the harsh working environment for guys. Ms. Temper & Nam Jun-gi looks into issues regardless of gender, the irrationality, discrimination, gender inequality. It's a meaningful drama.

2. [+1021, -46] I like this drama a hundred times better than DotS!

3. [+571, -10] It was sad today. And the ending makes me feel uneasy ㄷ ㄷ

Cr. news1, Daum
Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160415213150792

'욱씨남정기' 이요원, 워킹맘 김선영 보며 母 오지혜♥ 깨달았다[종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Lee Yo-won, understands her mother Oh Ji-hye after seeing working mum Kim Seon-young [Round-up]

20160415_1460723417_05292400_1_99_201604

Comments:

1. [+370, -5] I relate to Manager Han so much that I cried. Frustrated when the child is sick yet the husband only thinks of himself. That really pissed me off...ㅠ

2. [+314, -8] I thought of my mum who's always running around because we're a dual income family and I cried ㅠ Working mums really have it hard ㅠ

3. [+308, -4] Mothers are really noble ㅠㅠ I like the episode on Director Ok's mother. When Lee Yo-won cries my heart really hurts. I was really agitated watching the story of Manager Han too. A young kid knows to understand his mother ㅠㅠ The show portrays realistically the struggles of working mums and career women in general ㅠㅠ Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi really is a good drama. Thank you writer for bringing us such a fun and moving drama.

4. [+199, -7] Now Ok Da-jung understands her mother ㅡㅡ

5. [+128, -10] Not Ms. Temper but Ms. Ok ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. TV Report, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0000864743&gid=999339&cid=1015533

Omo I recently started watching this gem and I'm fully caught up now and I am ready and waiting for ep 9 to be subbed.  In the meantime there is something I must gush over.  MsTemper husband  Lee ji Sang sshi is no other than Mr Sexy from Mask.  ARGGHHH I was fangirling when I saw him in ending clip of ep 8.  SIGH now Im back to normal. WOW.  Happy watching chingus!

P.S. Isnt the vp of gold chemicals like an evil FIL in Kmelodrams, always making a nuisance of himself and cant let the divorced DIL do anything positive with her life eventhough she is no longer part of their family?

Archived