[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Omo I can't believe the manager kept on doing what he was doing with Mi ri! 
Then blatantly lying about about when there's evidence (CCTV) & An eyewitness to it. And I was very upset with the co worker that didn't want to say anything about cuz he was threatened and or blackmailed to keep quiet. Also, it appears he is a spy for Golden Chemicals! Mainly that shady guy with the glasses (from Gods Gift 14 days). I don't know why he is working and sabotaging his own work company but we'll see as he is caught by a witness. This guy isn't even trying to win this girls affection when he could have been a witness for her when she confronted him in front of the bosses and what not but good ole BG to the rescue though! :)
The Parentals have a ramen meal together and talk about their kids :) lol I think they'd make a lovely couple themselves :) we get more back story to Ok Da Jung and find out she Wasent a ice queen to begin with, it's the ex's fault she is the way she is now. Mama Bear is trying to hook her back up with the first ex as she'd like for her not to be alone when and if she dies soon. Famous Vlogers and or bloggers are a very helpful bunch as they give good free advertisement :) love Do Hee in her small role so far :)

The Final Ex Has FINALLY Arrived! He is cold as ice too from the preview. I loved him in The Vampire Prosecutor & Mask :)

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현♥이요원, 동거시작..서로 아픔 알았다[종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun ♥ Lee Yo-won, start living together... get to know each other's pains [Round-up] 

201604082115776818_5707a80e47085_99_2016

Naver comments:

1. [+1941, -31] This drama is seriously good. It touches on real life social issues such as principal-subordinate relationships, bribing culture, sexual harrassment in an interesting manner. Seems like the writer is really familiar with these topics. ㅋ It's a fun yet thought-provoking drama.

2. [+1531, -48] It'll be great if JTBC produce more dramas like Ms. Temper which is both interesting and relatable. Stop producing dramas like D-Day; 15 billion won went down the drain because of Kim Young-kwang's foot acting.
-- So that drama was worth 15 billion...
-- Seriously? It can't be... that cost 15 billion?? I mean why...!!

(To put things into perspective, Descendants of the Sun cost 13 billion won to produce.)

3. [+1243, -32] It seemed like Lee Yo-won was going to lose her temper but she cried instead. Somehow I think love will grow between her and Yoon Sang-hyun... Lee Yo-won and Yoon Sang-hyun are really different but somehow they match.. Ms. Temper is fun. From the preview, it seems like Kim Sook and Yoon Jung-soo are making their cameos tomorrow. Looking forward to thatㅋㅋㅋ

4. [+1119, -22] Lee Yo-won cried so sadly today. It was so heart-breaking ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5. [+1016, -32] It's fun?ㅋ JTBC is sharpening its knife this time round ~ ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It's a comical and fun drama ㅋㅋ From variety, news to dramas. The big stations need to start worrying ㅋㅋㅋㅋ This is comparable to tvN ~ I personally think that compared to tvN this is more interesting~~!! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003295053

Cr. OSEN

Daum comments:

1. [+1082, -27] What exactly is this drama lacking compared to DotS? The viewer ratings are really regrettable. The script is fun and the acting is good..... It reflects reality and is like a wake-up call to all of us. A really good drama.

2. [+833, -13] This drama is really fun.

3. [+653, -7] The third husband has appeard...ㅋㅋ I got angry while watching today... Director Kim and that MD, who do they think they are? It doesn't feel like it's acting, it's like the real corporate world.

Source: http://media.daum.net/entertain/drama/newsview?newsid=20160408214630370

'욱씨남정기' 이요원, 윤상현에 베푼 '츤데레' 친절
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Lee Yo-won, showing 'tsundere'* kindness to Yoon Sang-hyun

201604082046211300975_20160408210330_01_

Comments:

1. [+463, -5] It's a really good show but the ratings are lowㅡㅡ It's really interesting, everyone please watch.

2. [+423, -4] Yoon Sang-hyun's expressions are hilarious ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+319, -6] ㅋㅋㅋㅌㅌㅌThis is really fun!

4. [+288, -1] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi is interesting~~~~~~ㅎㅎ

5. [+254, -5] It's been a while since I've watched such a good drama ㅋㅋ

6. [+95, -3] Lee Yo-won's tsundere with Yoo-joo is more appealing ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

*okay, so tsundere is apparently a Japanese anime thing???

Cr. Herald Pop

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=112&aid=0002801828

[어저께TV] '욱씨' 윤상현♥이요원, 웃기다 울리다 '요물커플'
[YesterdayTV] 'Ms. Temper' Yoon Sang-hyun ♥ Lee Yo-won, laughing and crying 'demon couple'

201604090257773850_5707f25e61c4c_99_2016

Comments: 

1. [+530, -8] This is really fun~~~ The acting is all good~

2. [+371, -7] I have a girl crush on Lee Yo-won. She's freaking awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!♡

3. [+352, -7] ㅠㅠ I thought it was a sitcom at first but after watching it I'm totally hooked.

4. [+327, -4] Her crying yesterday made me sad ㅜㅜ

5. [+292, -8] Here's someone who always watches the live broadcast and on the next day the reruns.

Cr. OSEN

Source: http://entertain.naver.com/ranking/read?oid=109&aid=0003295172

Finished ep.7..

Wow Dajung's omma is a nice person.. though at first we thought she was more temper than Ms. Temper, in fact she loves helping people and welcome The  Nam's so well.. but still Her Omma wins againts Dajung.

What is her illness? It sounds bad.... still curious about her past... Why Dajung hate her mom after her father's death? Did her father die becoz he's too tired of working or what?

And Dajung's past.. it was so bitter.. but i dont think she slept together.. maybe just entertaining? just get along by dinner like Jang Miri?

But i am sure it was Kim who made her did such a thing.. like what happened to Miri by Lovely manajer.. ahh.. those bastard  

And poor Dajung.. now Junggi knows her past.. fortunately it's just Junggi. Not Park.. if it was Park.. i am sure he will spread the story.. i know that man love gossiping... sigh

14 hours ago, gaby81 said:

Omo I can't believe the manager kept on doing what he was doing with Mi ri! 
Then blatantly lying about about when there's evidence (CCTV) & An eyewitness to it. And I was very upset with the co worker that didn't want to say anything about cuz he was threatened and or blackmailed to keep quiet. Also, it appears he is a spy for Golden Chemicals! Mainly that shady guy with the glasses (from Gods Gift 14 days). I don't know why he is working and sabotaging his own work company but we'll see as he is caught by a witness. This guy isn't even trying to win this girls affection when he could have been a witness for her when she confronted him in front of the bosses and what not but good ole BG to the rescue though! :)
The Parentals have a ramen meal together and talk about their kids :) lol I think they'd make a lovely couple themselves :)we get more back story to Ok Da Jung and find out she wasn't an ice queen to begin with, it's the ex's fault she is the way she is now. Mama Bear is trying to hook her back up with the first ex as she'd like for her not to be alone when and if she dies soon. Famous Vlogers and or bloggers are a very helpful bunch as they give good free advertisement :) love Do Hee in her small role so far :)

The Final Ex Has FINALLY Arrived! He is cold as ice too from the preview. I loved him in The Vampire Prosecutor & Mask :)

No wonder he’s been trying to start over again with her.  Poor ODJ, she has gone thru a painful life.  She’s strong enough to move on without affecting by horrible rumors, and thus becoming cold outwardly but in fact she’s warm inside as evidently she cares for her subordinates and Woo Joo.  It’s almost impossible to coming back with your ex when he didn’t trust you and called you as such.

1 hour ago, ninimi said:

Finished ep.7..

Wow Dajung's omma is a nice person.. though at first we thought she was more temper than Ms. Temper, in fact she loves helping people and welcome The  Nam's so well.. but still Her Omma wins againts Dajung.

What is her illness? It sounds bad.... still curious about her past... Why Dajung hate her mom after her father's death? Did her father die becoz he's too tired of working or what?

And Dajung's past.. it was so bitter.. but i dont think she slept together.. maybe just entertaining? just get along by dinner like Jang Miri?

But i am sure it was Kim who made her did such a thing.. like what happened to Miri by Lovely manajer.. ahh.. those bastard  

And poor Dajung.. now Junggi knows her past.. fortunately it's just Junggi. Not Park.. if it was Park.. i am sure he will spread the story.. i know that man love gossiping... sigh

If you watch ep 8 at the scenes between ODJ and her first ex in addition to their flashback, you will understand her past isn’t what Dir Kim spouting.  It’s most likely that ODJ had a similar incident like Mi Ri but she’s powerless back then to fight back, and such the indecent rumor started spreading around.

On 4/8/2016 at 9:49 AM, anopinion said:

Lee Yo-won's crying scenes have always been damn freakin' good.

I’ve seen lots of her crying scenes in the past dramas and this one is probably the most painful for me to see her suffering.  I couldn’t bring myself to watch it multiple times as I normally do.  It’s freaking excruciating to see her pain by her incredible performance.  But damn Dir Kim!!!!!  Pls excuse my language. 

Guest MaknaeC

Hi everyone! I've been following this drama since the 1st episode airing, but this is my first post here. Thank you @QSD for starting this thread ^^

Ok Da Jung is love, Lee Yo Won is love. She's one of my favourite korean actresses and I love that her drama characters are so charming, like in this drama, Surgeon Bong Dal Hee, Queen Seondeok, Empire of Gold, etc. 

Actually I wasn't that impressed with the first two episodes...decent, but not that appealing. But from episode 3 onwards, I can't take my eyes off of it. Now I know why LYW chose this drama as her comeback drama after 3 years. The premise of this drama sounds so simple and not to mention the familiar setting, but at the end of the day this drama surprised me. It can manage to have its own distinct and unique colors. A fun and packed-drama. I love the writer's writing style, substantive and funny at the same time. 

Anyway, talk about the latest episode, one of the lines that I love the most on episode 8...

Nam Jung Gi : "It's hard. You have to give up a lot in life because things are so hard. But you know, let's not become the ultimate cowards. Let's not give up our humanity!"

This drama is my style. A romantic comedy - human - family - office drama that worth to watch. Can't wait for more great stories of Lovely-team, Nam family, and the other characters. Show, please be good until the end!

Archived