[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Suits Up in Upcoming Drama Stills

On March 10, JTBC released some new stills of 2PM’s Chansung in his upcoming drama, “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi.” The singer-turned-actor looks like he’s shooting a fashion magazine pictorial in his elegant suit and long legs.

Chansung will be playing a character named Nam Bong Ki, the younger brother of male lead character Nam Jung Gi (Yoon Sang Hyun). Chansung’s character is good at everything but doesn’t care enough to do anything properly, believing that youth is all about having a good time.

CdUWkp8WwAEtCzi.jpg

Despite this character description, Chansung looks fairly serious in some of the new stills, looking professional in a suit and talking to someone with an earnest expression. The idol received praise on set for his bright personality and hard work, often seeking out advice from senior actors and production staff even during breaks.

The first episode of “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” will air on March 18 at 8:30 p.m. KST.

chansung-2pm.png

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/11/2pms-chansung-suits-up-in-upcoming-drama-stills/ 

[NEWS] 160311 Yeon Jung Hoon To Cameo In JTBC’s Upcoming Drama ‘Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki’

yjh_mstempernamjungki.jpg?w=620

JTBC has announced on March 11 that Yeon Jung Hoon will make a cameo appearance in the drama ‘Ms.Temper and Nam Jung Ki’ as one of the ex-husbands of the role played by actress Lee Yo Won. A representative from his agency 935 Entertainment also confirmed the news and stated that Yeon Jung Hoon is currently still discussing & reviewing the details of his special appearance in the drama.

According to JTBC, Yeon Jung Hoon will be playing the 3rd husband of Wook Da Jung (Lee Yo Won’s character) named Lee Ji Sang who’s also her first love. He is said to be a financial expert who loves money so much that he can literally “smells money” and run to get it no matter what. He & Wook Da Jung have a love-hate relationship and after they divorced, he reappears in Wook Da Jung’s life to ruin her. Apart from Yeon Jung Hoon, actor Lee Jung Jin (which one of my fav actor since 9 End 2 Outs) & actor Song Jae Hee (the one who played Han Ga In’s brother in Moon Embracing The Sun) will also appear as cameo in the drama as the 2nd and 1st husband respectively .

‘Ms. Temper and Nam Jung Ki’ will premier on March 18 next week, taking 8.30pm Friday & Saturday time slot, replacing Madame Antoine.

Source: pop.heraldcorp.com & TenAsia
Translated by: yjhsphere

21 hours ago, ninimi said:

Yess.. this is interesting how Ms. Temper will deal with her three ex and the fourth Mr. Timid.. hmm... the third Ex husband come again To make her life miserable? Interesting... interesting... !!

Yeah, he’s coming back just to make her boiling up even more, if that’s possible.  All these ex’s characters in this drama are as many guys as in 49 Days where she interacted with, four men if you include Dr Noh.  Each gives different vibe.  So the third hubby & her relationship is like the hot & spicy couple in 49 Days, which is sizzling to watch.

1 hour ago, QSD said:

Yeah, he’s coming back just to make her boiling up even more, if that’s possible.  All these ex’s characters in this drama are as many guys as in 49 Days where she interacted with, four men if you include Dr Noh.  Each gives different vibe.  So the third hubby & her relationship is like the hot & spicy couple in 49 Days, which is sizzling to watch.

Hot and spicy couple in 49 Days? Hmm... so this would be like Lee Yo Won anda Bae Soo Bin eh? Yess i guess

Guest adikkeluangman

Another preview for this drama. I see two comedian Kim Sook with another guy in the beginning of the video. They must be cameo.

Oh, they released pictures of the cast reading script. Good.

On 10/03/2016 at 11:50 AM, QSD said:

hubby_zps9nvcqunr.jpg

The second hubby is quite touchy. 

He's trying to touch her butt? OMG... can't wait for the scene! I'm such a pervert :w00t: 
Hope he can leave safe and sound after touching Ms. Temper's precious butt :D

On 11/03/2016 at 0:11 PM, QSD said:

88505_107375_3642.jpg

http://biz.heraldcorp.com/view.php?ud=201603110928351541739_1

Actor Yeon Jung- hoon, her third ex-hubby.  He’s also in for a special guest appearance.

The article talks about her past marriages.

The first – some incident happens that led to frequent quarrels and the marriage lasts for a month.  But they still maintain good colleagues afterwards.

The second – she has sweet memory of him something like that.  No wonder the pictures tell it all.

The third – his first love.  He’s a financial expert.  It’s a love-hate relationship with her.

No wonder I find his face familiar, I searched his name and he played the role of the younger bro in East of Eden, which is one of my favourite K-drama. 
Aigoo, I like him already: financial expert, love-hate... such a hot relationship like the relationship of LYW and her husband in Empire of Gold. :sweatingbullets:

20 hours ago, ninimi said:

Hot and spicy couple in 49 Days? Hmm... so this would be like Lee Yo Won anda Bae Soo Bin eh? Yess i guess

That's right!

3 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

No wonder I find his face familiar, I searched his name and he played the role of the younger bro in East of Eden, which is one of my favourite K-drama. 
Aigoo, I like him already: financial expert, love-hate... such a hot relationship like the relationship of LYW and her husband in Empire of Gold. :sweatingbullets:

He was also in "Mask" of last year.

It's been a long time since Empire of Gold, I'll be watching this one B)

I love now that actors with big names go for a cable drama. It gives them the chance to explore more things. Such as that ex touching her butt :angry: I can't wait to see her reaction :lol:

Ah yess.. JTBC is a cable tv.. we don't need to expect much about rating, becoz Madam Antoine's rating is just below 1% ... 

But yess big name like Lee Yo Won must find something interesting in this drama that she choosed this drama among many others that has been offerred to her.

On 14/03/2016 at 0:40 PM, QSD said:

That's right!

He was also in "Mask" of last year.

I don't know that drama, haha. It's been for quite long time I haven't watched any Kdrama since EOG time. :sweatingbullets:
I'm glad that this drama has so many veterans. Actually, I secretly wish some of LYW's co-actors like Bae So Bin, Kim Nam Gil, Jo han Jae and especially Tae-joo from EOG would join this drama as cameos (her ex). :P

6 hours ago, namyo said:

It's been a long time since Empire of Gold, I'll be watching this one B)

I love now that actors with big names go for a cable drama. It gives them the chance to explore more things. Such as that ex touching her butt :angry: I can't wait to see her reaction :lol:

She will hit or at least slap him... hard LOL =)) joking. But we will never know what's going on under her calm facade, maybe a volcano going to explode. 
Does ODJ knows martial arts? Her position of throwing pillows to NJG is awesome :)) :phew: 

Archived