[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Junho and Chansung Go Head-to-Head With Friday-Saturday Dramas

Interesting times ahead for 2PM‘s Junho and Chansung, who are both starring in upcoming Friday-Saturday dramas.

Junho’s upcoming tvN drama “Memory” and JTBC‘s “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi” featuring Chansung are set to premiere at the very same time, on March 18 at 8:30 p.m. KST. This will mark the 2PM members’ first time to face off in the small screen.

201603051025278760870_20160305103123_01_

Many are looking forward to Junho’s drama debut, as the idol gained recognition for his acting skills via stellar performances on last year’s films “Memories of the Sword” and “Twenty.” In “Memory,” he will be playing a talented young lawyer with a sharp personality. Other cast members include Lee Sung Min, who will work closely together with Junho, and Kim Ji Soo.

After two and a half years, Chansung will make his return to acting via JTBC’s “Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi.” He is set to take on one of the supporting roles and play Nam Bong Ki, an outgoing young man who believes that youth equals having fun. The main characters of this comedy will be portrayed by Yoon Sang Hyun and Lee Yo Won.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/04/2pms-junho-and-chansung-go-head-to-head-with-friday-saturday-dramas/ 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12751480_1105769309467592_69956067_n.jpg

12751359_235939646747842_437989218_n.jpg

IG

7 minutes ago, ninimi said:

Ouuwwwhh Ms. Temper was so sexy with the bath gown.lol

And what is NJG doing topless in front of Ms. Temper? Curious..lol

He got punished by Ms Temper by undressing.

Guest adikkeluangman

From Chansung twitter :

Cc2oNwNUYAACfgn.jpg
Trans : Euheeheeheehee the filming is fun heehee (by 2pmalways)

-----
Chansung's new twitter display pic (Nam Bonggi: Chansung's character's name in 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi') (by 2pmalways)
Cc34rxDWAAEnsWG.jpg

It about time that Chansung also got his own teaser or poster. So many release on main lead and not for other cast. Since I follow drama Memory progress. The different in promotion is glaring.

On 05/03/2016 at 9:54 PM, Nuyn said:

Teaser 5

:lol::lol::lol:

Why I feel like Mr. Timid is trying to court Ms. Temper here? that's why she gets mad and punishes him?. :lol:

I'm still not familiar with the characters' real names yet... :sweatingbullets:

1 hour ago, vaiduakhu said:

Why I feel like Mr. Timid is trying to court Ms. Temper here? that's why she gets mad and punishes him?. :lol:

I'm still not familiar with the characters' real names yet... :sweatingbullets:

Will get better once it airs.  We can abbreviate their names like Ok Da Jung (ODJ), Nam Jung Gi (NJG) and so on.

Ms. Temper has Nam Jung-ki on a short leash

The posters and teasers for JTBC’s Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki are full of punny swears, and feature leads Lee Yo-won (Empire of Gold) and Yoon Sang-hyun (Gap-dong) constantly fighting. Or maybe she’s just always beating him up. The new opposites-attract romantic comedy is about a short-tempered boss without an ounce of patience and her employee who’s the world’s most patient man. Match made in heaven? Or hell?

The new workplace comedy comes from a new writer and PD Lee Hyung-min (Orange Marmalade, Bad Guy, I’m Sorry, I Love You), and stars Lee Yo-won as Ok Da-jung, the head of marketing for a cosmetics company. She’s beautiful and hugely successful, but she’s known at work as Wook [temper] Da-jung, because of her short fuse. She’s been divorced three times because she has zero patience, and meets her match in the endlessly patient Nam Jung-ki (Yoon Sang-hyun).

He’s a manager who works under her, and has the philosophy that patience and endurance can overcome anything. That’s probably a philosophy he adopted before meeting the heroine. He’s the type of person who apologizes even when others wrong him, and is so sensitive and timid that it’s frustrating to the people around him. When Lee Yo-won becomes his new boss, his work life will become exponentially difficult.

The posters feature a punny tagline, leaving Xs to let us infer the cursing: “2016, Year of the Monkey [byung shin nyun]. If you’re patient three times, you’re a moron [byung shin].” The second poster also adds that being nice just makes you a fool.

The latest teaser runs through Nam Jung-ki’s survival techniques: giving gifts, washing her car, apologizing no matter what, and offering up his whole body. Cue: awkward strip scene. I don’t know what prompts that, but Lee Yo-won pelts him with any object within reach and calls him a crazy bastard. My favorite part is the outtake where they both crack up afterwards. The teasers look flashy and caustically funny, so hopefully the drama follows suit.

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki follows Madam Antoine on Fridays and Saturdays beginning March 18.

Sr:  Dramabeans

3 hours ago, QSD said:

Ms. Temper has Nam Jung-ki on a short leash

The posters and teasers for JTBC’s Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki are full of punny swears, and feature leads Lee Yo-won (Empire of Gold) and Yoon Sang-hyun (Gap-dong) constantly fighting. Or maybe she’s just always beating him up. The new opposites-attract romantic comedy is about a short-tempered boss without an ounce of patience and her employee who’s the world’s most patient man. Match made in heaven? Or hell?

The new workplace comedy comes from a new writer and PD Lee Hyung-min (Orange Marmalade, Bad Guy, I’m Sorry, I Love You), and stars Lee Yo-won as Ok Da-jung, the head of marketing for a cosmetics company. She’s beautiful and hugely successful, but she’s known at work as Wook [temper] Da-jung, because of her short fuse. She’s been divorced three times because she has zero patience, and meets her match in the endlessly patient Nam Jung-ki (Yoon Sang-hyun).

He’s a manager who works under her, and has the philosophy that patience and endurance can overcome anything. That’s probably a philosophy he adopted before meeting the heroine. He’s the type of person who apologizes even when others wrong him, and is so sensitive and timid that it’s frustrating to the people around him. When Lee Yo-won becomes his new boss, his work life will become exponentially difficult.

The posters feature a punny tagline, leaving Xs to let us infer the cursing: “2016, Year of the Monkey [byung shin nyun]. If you’re patient three times, you’re a moron [byung shin].” The second poster also adds that being nice just makes you a fool.

The latest teaser runs through Nam Jung-ki’s survival techniques: giving gifts, washing her car, apologizing no matter what, and offering up his whole body. Cue: awkward strip scene. I don’t know what prompts that, but Lee Yo-won pelts him with any object within reach and calls him a crazy bastard. My favorite part is the outtake where they both crack up afterwards. The teasers look flashy and caustically funny, so hopefully the drama follows suit.

Ms. Temper and Nam Jung-ki follows Madam Antoine on Fridays and Saturdays beginning March 18.

Sr:  Dramabeans

Yess hope that the show will be great, and made All of us haPpy

Archived