[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Finally watched the finale with sub.  Nice ending!  Really love her smile there.  It’s so bright and beautiful.  LYW rarely smiles in her dramas so it feels like heaven to see it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After whatching with sub, i quite more understand now why some one  destroyed their life  by their greedyness, and how excpierence hard and painful live drive a person divide in two direction to survive...one is who try to succses and climb their carrier to proved to other they get the power to manipulate other, and lost respect the value being human.(director kim, ljs,manager yang,m.shin is example)  second  is who can take the benefit whatever live is hard painful and sometime unjustice make us growth with more respect and pride with live to obiglated our life as human, da jung live in this path, she is simple as she said, just be herself  live with wholeheartly not swayed by greed deed. the writer  has done good job to write such great personality in ODJ,character..she is my hero now, many lines in last epesode make me silence on deep thought.... can we have session 2...the ending is still open up with it...

Guest adikkeluangman

2PM’s Chansung Is The King Of Part-Time Jobs

Ch3qxjZVAAAlwt0.jpg

You may know him as 2PM’s Chansung, but this is one part-timer who truly does it all! As Nam Bong Gi on Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi, Chansung’s seemingly ne’er-do-well character is, in fact, the King Of Part-Time Jobs.  How many jobs can he do, exactly? Check it out!

Full article: http://www.soompi.com/2016/05/07/2pms-chansung-is-the-king-of-part-time-jobs/ 

So true and I don't notice it. Chansung was not at the wrap up party because he in Japan for 2PM concert.

Her character is inspiration.  I wish I can be wise and strong like her standing up for your rights.  Now looking back at my life, frankly I have been taking a lots of craps from my x boss.  But I’m glad he’s gone out of my sight.  Thank goodness.

ODJ forever!!!

This is such a well made drama, very realistic too. I can’t decide who i hate more - President Jo or Director Shin. President Jo is an example of a person who shouldn’t and can’t lead. All throughout the 16 episodes I was frustrated by his weak nature, trusting Dir Snakey Kim no matter how many times he was degraded and backstabbed, signing papers without reading what he is signing on and about. Dir Shin ugh!!! 

I love the acting of the 3 ex-es but I kinda want to see ex#3 to play those lines of ex#2 after his infuriating baddie, drooling over money role. Why ex#2 got so little air time I can understand but feel sad too, that poor, rich, little mama’s boy.

Bravo to the cast and crew and JTBC! The first JTBC drama I finished ever and after trying but dropping off halfway Madame Antoine。

I think I can give President Jo a second chance but Dir Kim not so much.  He still doesn’t have any remorse whatsoever and arrogant at that fishing scene.

18 minutes ago, QSD said:

I think I can give President Jo a second chance but Dir Kim not so much.  He still doesn’t have any remorse whatsoever and arrogant at that fishing scene.

Dir Kim is too far gone, no question about it. It’s funny the show gave Lee Ji Sang some sign of redemption in the end, like justifying Ok Da Jung’s decision to marry him in the first place. 

Maybe coz he was a decent man when they first married.  ODJ said he was once happy when he had nothing. 

Out of the 3 exes, the second one is the funniest.  Although he doesn't have as many scenes as the others, I enjoy his parts.

Finally watching with sub, this drama is insanely great on so many levels, I can't believe it's end, I'll miss her so much and hope she has new project soon in this year, like 2007 with Bad Love and Surgeon Bong Dal Hee :D

I just watched the finale w/ subs :D Finally some romance at the end! lol

Loved that ending :wub: now I'm gonna miss having something to look forward to every Fri-Sat :tears:

Thanks to MSTNJG production team for this awesome drama!

Hoping that LYW will get a new project soon :heart:

And for everyone, I enjoyed reading all of your posts! I joined Soompi because of this drama. Thank you for making it memorable for me :wub:

Article translations cr. kkuljaem

bb88.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-07%2Bat%2B9.36.2

Sports Seoul - Naver: 'Ms. Temper', Yoon Sanghyun ♥ Lee Yo Won save Lovely 'Happy Ending' 

1. [+3,012, -49] Best drama this year.. The ending was clean too

2. [+2,257, -38] (With a red band wrapped around my head) Have a season 2! Make one!  I miss Lovely! Give Woo Joo a girlfriend! Give him a girlfriend!

3. [+2,059, -26] JTBC recovered their pride with 'Ms. Temper' after the failures that were 'D-Day' and 'Madame Antoine'

4. [+1,781, -17] Lee Yo Won, Yoon Sang Hyun, Yeon Jung Hoon, Lee Jung Jin and the rest of the actors, you all did such a good job~ Thank you for the happy ending that viewers were wanting for^^ See you in good form in your next projects ~ ♡

5. [+494, -2] Even the ending isn't a lousy one.. Daebak well-made drama ㅎㅎ

6. [+507, -7] I consider myself lucky for noticing 'Ms. Temper' among so many dramas. DotS had high ratings but I didn't bother watching it

7. [+449, -3] This writer's skills are amazing! Looking forward to your next drama!

8. [+418, -4] I've never smiled so much after a drama ended~ ♡ Pretty excited for writer Joo Hyun's next work~ ♡ I'm sure the broadcast station who will pick up her next drama is going to hit jackpot~^^

9. [+393, -2] Send the team off to a holiday. It's miraculous that this drama managed to record 3% in ratings even with the lack of promotions

hhn5.jpg

Screen%2BShot%2B2016-05-07%2Bat%2B9.46.3

Sports World - Naver: 'Ms Temper' and 'Memory' to be remembered as masterpieces... reasons for the outpouring of high praises

1. [+631, -15] JBTC's most boring and crappiest drama is 'D-Day'. It revealed writer Hwang Eun Kyung's poor writing skills, throw in Kim Young Kwang's bad acting too...At least JTBC is shining once more after casting good actors like Yoon Sang Hyun and coming across a talented rookie writer.. It reminded me again of the importance of writer and actors

2. [+419, -17]  Lee Sung Min proves that he deserves a Daesang just by his acting alone

3. [+388, -10] 'Ms. Temper' is really enjoyable. I wish such society existed

4. [+295, -3] Both were good dramas, it's only a matter of choosing which one to watch live and which one to watch as a rerun

It's the finale special so I'll be translating comments from less commented articles with a decent upvote count (>100) as well!

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현, 본부장으로 승진했다 '함박미소'
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun, promoted to director 'wide smile'

1916645_article_99_20160507212403.jpg?ty

Comments:

1. [+413, -2] I'm just curious about this. Is Yeon Jung-hoon really just making a special appearance?? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+343, -3] Today's the last episode ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ It'll be great if they do it (season 2) again.

3. [+306, -3] You'll laugh if you watch the last scene on the balcony ~♡

4. [+287, -2] Yoon Sang-hyun is the perfect Nam Jung-gi ㅎㅎㅎ

5. [+270, -3] A warm drama~** It's brought happiness to me. What a pity!

6. [+163, -1] I'm thinking if this is the first drama of the office romcom genre to end without a kiss scene ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ It's as healthy as the Buddhist channel ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ But it's freaking sweet and lovely ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ

7. [+138, -0] I wish the best for all of Ok-bon's men. She's a really cool woman.

8. [+137, -0] Ms. Temper (& Nam Jung-gi) is still as it was all the way to the end ㅎㅎ Bong-gi's epilogue : D a no-frills drama. I watched it well!

9. [+114, -0] Ok-bon's play at the end ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋNam Jung-gi went over immediately ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

10. [+113, -0] An uncommon ending but it'll be good if they left it hanging (left it as a suggestion).

Cr. news1, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=421&aid=0002041173

Who's commenting? (It may not look like it from the upvotes, but this article had 174 comments.)
LRMyVR0.png

'욱씨남정기' 연정훈, 이요원 위해 러블리 포기하고 떠났다
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yeon Jung-hoon, gives up on Lovely for Lee Yo-won

201605072112774137_572ddbfc687f8_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+363, -3] Virtually at the lead's level (his screentime) ... ...

2. [+280, -5] Lee Yo-won's character's charm is unreal and magnified ㅋㅋ It's fun. What a pity.

3. [+269, -5] There isn't one kiss scene but it's still sweet and fun ㄷㄷㄷㄷㄷ They can probably even air this on the Buddhist channel.

4. [+223, -6] It's fun, every episode was interesting ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ If it air on public broadcast in the Fri-Sat slot it'll get 30-40% in ratings

5. [+162, -4] Thought he's a dark knight...ㅋㅋ The way he went was awesome.

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003313970

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현 고백, 이요원 다 들었다 '난감'
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun's confession, 'embarrassing' as Lee Yo-won heard all of it

20160507203933_0_99_20160507204102.jpg?t

Comments:

1. [+294, -3] Some at the last episode ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

2. [+257, -1] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Some in the last episode. It wasn't rushed nor awkward.

3. [+180, -1] I can't believe it's the last episode todayㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ ㅠㅠ

4. [+162, -6] It held up to expectations all the way till the end. It's good fun ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. Sports Seoul, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=468&aid=0000145680

'욱씨남정기' 윤상현·이요원, 역경 딛고 해피엔딩(종합)
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' Yoon Sang-hyun · Lee Yo-won, a happy ending overcoming adversities (Roundup)

2016050720104061510_1_99_20160507214008.

Comments: 

1. [+176, -1] There's no comments... The best drama and the best finale. Everything was well done! I really enjoyed it! Goodbye Ok-bon!ㅠ ㅠ

2. [+142, -3] There's still beer in my house.

3. [+122, -2] It's ended... How can it be ㅠ I enjoyed it.

4. [+100, -1] The sound effects were awesome ㅋㅋㅋ

Cr. Star News, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=108&aid=0002523487

종영 '욱씨남정기' 윤상현·이요원, 사랑도 성공 러블리도 성공[종합]
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' finale Yoon Sang-hyun · Lee Yo-won, successful in love, and successful in Lovely [Roundup]

201605072113770248_572de1480e37c_99_2016

Comments:

1. [+198, -4] Lee Yo-won's refreshing Ok-crush. Yoon Sang-hyun's wimpy and comedic acting. There are no acting holes among the main characters; a perfect performance. The directing is really good too. And above all, the writer. I can't believe that a project of this level is his/her debut work. Really good writing. Every line's got me thinking. I like that there's a suitable blend of realistic elements and refreshing bits. There are a lot of lines and situations an office worker can relate to. I enjoyed watching the drama. I'm also looking forward to Ms. Temper's writer's next work.

2. [+131, -2] Ok Da-jung is the best female character in a representative work... ... Thank you.

3. [+117, -4] As expected of God Yo (요느님 Yo neu-nim: an affectionate name for LYW sort of similar to what Yoo Jae-suk is often referred to as, a play on that and noonim I think. Her DC username is 요요원느님) she finally sees light. She always takes on weighty lead characters in public broadcast channels but it's a pity that she gets split reviews. She was lovely in this drama.

Cr. OSEN, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003313986

Talk again about this drama is excanthing...the screenply with CG technologie is craking up and inspairing...and the awesome and funny is the sound effect..:P..every saight from ODJ to kill NJG  is sound blade.zing..zing....and how LYW stare to her oponent exacly like sword , chilled and sharp...zing...zing...:angry: and the sound when get beaten up with her lines is more dramatical...nguik...nguik...nguik...lol...the dog withdraw ...the director has good sense of humour...lol...

Archived