[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

Sailor Moon BTS:

@mujay I think JTBC re-uploaded it. I've changed the link so it should work now.

Click on spoiler tag for unnecessary translation...

Spoiler

Today's filming: Team Leader Wook's innocent transformation!!

LYW: I'm totally embarrassed, really!

Yo-won ssi learning the Sailor Moon actions (from her own stylist).

[Transforming into Sailor Moon...]

Isn't Team Leader Wook cute?

[(Finishing with a) wink!]

[Embarrassed]

Let's watch the broadcast of Sailor Wook again.

[Nervous Woojoo]

[Sailor Wook!! Fan kk]

LYW: (She's) cute kk

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

read the news about YSY that will become a cameo in last week of MTNJG.....wow got so exicted when heard it!!!!!! i wonder what kind of character YSY will be.....yeay yeay...just realised that this drama really have many cameos so far...and ended it with YSY cameo just make me more exicted to see the final week though it will be sad too later that i must bed a good bye to this drama TT.TT.....ah i will be happy and exicted first while waiting Fri-sat the sad part lets think about it later... and YSY cameo as his comeback to small screen before his own drama as following drama later...Well, I am waiting it exictedly and ofc i wouldn’t mind a little extra YSY on my little screen too....gimme many many little extra..lololololol...will he compete with boongi in another audition???oh the 6 pack body wise please....(btw i love all the woman expression when chansung open his shirt and show his 6 pack body.....and my favorite still ODJ expression...this unni really know the hot body and love hot body too...arrrgghhhh ODJ also a woman too then...that go ogugaga over it...lololololol)

seriously.....how can this drama be better and better episode by episode...and there is no part in this drama that make me bored..usually there will always be part that bored me like dragging part or something else...but this drama successfully make me curious and couldnt move from my seat when watch it...though this drama is one of serious drama too....the problems makes me thinking when watch but at the same time i got many knowledge about it too...how interesting i get some information how cosmetic company works from this drama. the villain part not even bored me too...i just enjoying myself hating those characters again and again like i wanna punch my screen everytime director kim or manager shin scenes...i wanna see how the antagonist get the punishment later!!!!yeah...cant wait to see that happen...i will continue watch ep 13 and 14 tonight......

i love ODJ more and more and more.........such a cool woman she is... and she is one of my favorite heroine....i adore her so much...and seriously after i open this thread that sharing about ODJ outfit too, i cant stop looking at ODJ outfit in every episode...wow those outfits looks simple but looks good and very very beautiful when ODJ wear it...LYW is the reason i watch this drama, kinda miss her since the last time i saw her drama 49 days..and i am really satisfied with everything in this drama...LYW acting as ODJ always on point...and all actors/ess in this drama give the best acting too to their characters...its making this drama alive for me...even chansung did good too...wow its been a long time since i see you...looks i choose to watch your drama instead junho drama...hahahahahahaha

i watched too many drama with bright spotlight this year that being talked everywhere by everyone, yeah i like that drama too and maybe i got tired of it too now....i found this drama special because yeah its good drama that dont have that kind of spotlight...its spotlight that only a few people can see it....and you know i am enjoying this silentness much....no uproar no media play....just the acting and the  story  that speak more about this drama...even no romance i dont mind it....i got romance from ODJ and nam woojoo though...i love this two relationship...

okay will watch ep 13 and 14.....will drop here later~~

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] Model Nam Bonggi (JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi") via paengbo's ig 

This poster must be a limited edition. It been so long to see this kind of picture from Chansung.

I love Yoon Si Yoon. Can't wait for his cameo. Will he be Bonggi rival or friend?

Pics ft. Kwon Hyun-sang, YSY's cameo, 3rd ex, and NJG

13129876_269380840071088_1378022451_n.jp
Cr. kwonhyunsang @ Instagram

Spoiler

13098850_1013155615447024_1701751773_n.j Cr. siyoon_inyeon @ Instagram

13166633_774797449354559_15089819_n.jpg
Cr. dailyyoonsiyoon @ Instagram

13129715_173711976360782_1876480007_n.jp Cr. ko.hyunmi  @ Instagram

13167261_872388742906293_81395596_n.jpg Cr. jj_makeup_ @ Instagram

13167362_482953131908969_726699124_n.jpg Cr. paengbo @ Instagram

13181468_1000621226686298_774935911_n.jp

13150837_1162274953785789_749032192_n.jp Cr. jtbc2 @ instagram

3 hours ago, mujay said:

why i can't open this video...??:sweatingbullets: @anopinion, did you removed..?:cold_sweat:

it's due to country restriction.

l, too cannot watch it.

But the following will work fine :-

my bad.

l just realized @anopinion already re-updated the link.:sweatingbullets:

counting down to Friday ....

MAY ..i ask someone here this YOON's, are brother in real life?,..sorry me, i was had this question after saw him in fbnxd, they share same gesture when acting....and their posture is same too:) not to tall for hero and cute innocent face.

45 minutes ago, mujay said:

MAY ..i ask someone here this YOON's, are brother in real life?,..sorry me, i was had this question after saw him in fbnxd, they share same gesture when acting....and their posture is same too:) not to tall for hero and cute innocent face.

No. They are not brothers. Yoon Si-yoon is making a special appearance to promote his drama which will be taking over the timeslot on JTBC. 

On 5/3/2016 at 3:52 PM, anopinion said:

The funny thing is that the red shoes are distinctly different from the pair we saw at the start of the drama. I think those were more pink and worn.

I thought so too. I was thinking of reviewing the show to check on it, but haven't done it yet. Hope there is someone here who can take a snapshot of those shoes so we can compare them. Thanks. 

14 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

read the news about YSY that will become a cameo in last week of MTNJG.....wow got so exicted when heard it!!!!!! i wonder what kind of character YSY will be.....yeay yeay...just realised that this drama really have many cameos so far...and ended it with YSY cameo just make me more exicted to see the final week though it will be sad too later that i must bed a good bye to this drama TT.TT.....ah i will be happy and exicted first while waiting Fri-sat the sad part lets think about it later... and YSY cameo as his comeback to small screen before his own drama as following drama later...Well, I am waiting it exictedly and ofc i wouldn’t mind a little extra YSY on my little screen too....gimme many many little extra..lololololol...will he compete with boongi in another audition???oh the 6 pack body wise please....(btw i love all the woman expression when chansung open his shirt and show his 6 pack body.....and my favorite still ODJ expression...this unni really know the hot body and love hot body too...arrrgghhhh ODJ also a woman too then...that go ogugaga over it...lololololol)

seriously.....how can this drama be better and better episode by episode...and there is no part in this drama that make me bored..usually there will always be part that bored me like dragging part or something else...but this drama successfully make me curious and couldnt move from my seat when watch it...though this drama is one of serious drama too....the problems makes me thinking when watch but at the same time i got many knowledge about it too...how interesting i get some information how cosmetic company works from this drama. the villain part not even bored me too...i just enjoying myself hating those characters again and again like i wanna punch my screen everytime director kim or manager shin scenes...i wanna see how the antagonist get the punishment later!!!!yeah...cant wait to see that happen...i will continue watch ep 13 and 14 tonight......

i love ODJ more and more and more.........such a cool woman she is... and she is one of my favorite heroine....i adore her so much...and seriously after i open this thread that sharing about ODJ outfit too, i cant stop looking at ODJ outfit in every episode...wow those outfits looks simple but looks good and very very beautiful when ODJ wear it...LYW is the reason i watch this drama, kinda miss her since the last time i saw her drama 49 days..and i am really satisfied with everything in this drama...LYW acting as ODJ always on point...and all actors/ess in this drama give the best acting too to their characters...its making this drama alive for me...even chansung did good too...wow its been a long time since i see you...looks i choose to watch your drama instead junho drama...hahahahahahaha

i watched too many drama with bright spotlight this year that being talked everywhere by everyone, yeah i like that drama too and maybe i got tired of it too now....i found this drama special because yeah its good drama that dont have that kind of spotlight...its spotlight that only a few people can see it....and you know i am enjoying this silentness much....no uproar no media play....just the acting and the  story  that speak more about this drama...even no romance i dont mind it....i got romance from ODJ and nam woojoo though...i love this two relationship...

okay will watch ep 13 and 14.....will drop here later~~

The cutest and the most adorable romance for me.. :D 

Always a big fan of LYW since QSD.. work, acting, personal life, beauty.. IMPRESSIVE!

20 hours ago, mujay said:

REALLY...:) I JUST want to shout out about being her fans:blush:, before this series i saw her in.49 days and QSDK, but i never notice her before...just said'' oh she is good actress'' just it. but ODJ character make me corious about her, and i found myself imerse with her acting and.spend   no longer then 3month i finished all her drama..lol..and most i proud be her fans is her ability to balance her privat life and her carrier, she must be strong women, married so early  and has 3 kids  in entertiment industry..and still sucsses like what she is now..(even me just ordinary ppl thought many times to married early) i thought YO WON is good role model for other acctres, she prove this industry never cheat you when you has good acting skill, and fans who adore you never leaved you behind...and all respect for her husband ..he is must be good man too..so she is winner in real life . i wish she do another project soon.

Sounds like you having LYW fever now.  I have had mine in 2010 after I first seen her in QSD and was mesmerized by her performance and classic beauty.  She is the only actress has ever captivated me since then up until to this day.

PS:  I am not home to update the fashion today. Maybe I can continue tomorrow.  

1 hour ago, nikachan2008 said:

The cutest and the most adorable romance for me.. :D 

Always a big fan of LYW since QSD.. work, acting, personal life, beauty.. IMPRESSIVE!

I wonder if there is any other drama that has little kid proposing to his ajumma like Woo Joo.  It's the first time I see it and I think it's so cute and unique. Really love their relationship.  It's very interesting ODJ has this cold demeanor looks but actually sweet and caring to him.  Her character is fascinating.

:blush: No...actually not fever just mesmerized..lol..., maybe because ODJ caracter and how she potrait.this caracter is stand out,  in every ODJlines we can she how strong WILLPOWER  make someone look cool and determine, her reaction for the unjustice situation though us evren in worst circhumtances. women can prove to act in proper manner and logic thought...:glasses:

49 minutes ago, QSD said:

Sounds like you having LYW fever now.  I have had mine in 2010 after I first seen her in QSD and was mesmerized by her performance and classic beauty.  She is the only actress has ever captivated me since then up until to this day.

PS:  I am not home to update the fashion today. Maybe I can continue tomorrow.  

I adore her in ODJ...simpathy her in EOG,..,hurt and longingness in 49days..love and heartbroken in QSDK....felling bad for her in bad love, innocent and strenght in fashion 70's,  pure and bow, to her in damang...cute and funny in pure heart...kh...kh...is enough...before i talk to much...can wait tomorow episode...:bawling:..i will miss her acting after this week....

17 minutes ago, mujay said:

:blush: No...actually not fever just mesmerized..lol..., maybe because ODJ caracter and how she potrait.this caracter is stand out,  in every ODJlines we can she how strong WILLPOWER  make someone look cool and determine, her reaction for the unjustice situation though us evren in worst circhumtances. women can prove to act in proper manner and logic thought...:glasses:

I adore her in ODJ...simpathy her in EOG,..,hurt and longingness in 49days..love and heartbroken in QSDK....felling bad for her in bad love, innocent and strenght in fashion 70's,  pure and bow, to her in damang...cute and funny in pure heart...kh...kh...is enough...before i talk to much...can wait tomorow episode...:bawling:..i will miss her acting after this week....

Let's pray she will get on another project soon.  Pls don't go missing on us for too long ODJ.  

51 minutes ago, mujay said:

Me too.

Archived