[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

5 hours ago, mujay said:

:dizzy:...So why she become sailormoon...absoulutly this is not Woo joo dream is it...?..lol....just imagine OKBONG said '' with power of the moon i came to punished you''..bwah ...ha...ha...is hillarious...:glasses:

Sailor Moon's not even my generation so I don't think Woojoo would know. It's probably... Nam Jung-gi. I'm really looking forward to the NG clips though. LYW was already so awkward with the whipping CGI scene. This one is bound to be more hilarious.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest adikkeluangman

[TRANS] ARENA HOMME MAY ‘16. CHANSUNG INTERVIEW
THE MAN WHO LIVES HIS LIFE

Lately, he’s been effortlessly portraying an “unemployed by choice” character Nam Bonggi in the drama “Ms Temper and Nam Junggi,” and people often say that he “looks relaxed.” Hwang Chansung says that life gets more exciting when you have fun today, so we tried to talk about his mishap-free life.

CglLInJU0AIiPUb.jpg

The reviews of the drama “Ms Temper and Nam Junggi” are good. You actually are a higher level celebrity who began working in high school days, how did you get into the mood of a hopeless bum?
I didn’t have any schedule in the beginning of the year, so I got some free time. Usually, in such a situation, I would be busy with training, but this time I met people, had a few drinks, and spent my time like a genuine “bum.” I think that period was advantageous for my portrayal of Bonggi.

You are displaying “acting that doesn’t feel like acting” in this drama.
People around say the same thing quite often, too. To be honest, I’m just doing it like, whatever. Haha. It means that I just act freely without having any second thoughts on whether I should do something or not. I was also influenced by the director’s style. I act freely because they say it’s just a rehearsal, and then suddenly they go “This is good,” and decide it’s an OK. So I just take it easy.

Prior to “2PM,” you made your acting debut in the legendary sitcom “Unstoppable High Kick.” Wouldn’t you receive a lot of comic role proposals because of that?
Because of “Unstoppable High Kick,” for the first time I grew to think that I like acting and I would like to continue doing it. But I don’t know if it’s the right thing to worry about how people think of me or what my image is. I would dislike it more if I couldn’t choose the role I liked because of such concerns. I want to do the things I want without thinking of anything else.

For full article : http://egle0702.tumblr.com/post/143182146040/trans-arena-homme-may-16-chansung-interview 

-----
[Official/BTS] JTBC 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' (Chansung)

Spoiler

CgpHgn4WIAAiqth.jpgCgpHhFwWgAAeAF5.jpg

Spoiler

CgpHihmWwAA5ANg.jpg

via 2PMAlways

-----
160420 'Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi' Support by @/go_chansung & @/cary0211chan (CS)

CgpIt37WkAAVlJf.jpg
via 2PMalways

1 hour ago, anopinion said:

Sailor Moon's not even my generation so I don't think Woojoo would know. It's probably... Nam Jung-gi. I'm really looking forward to the NG clips though. LYW was already so awkward with the whipping CGI scene. This one is bound to be more hilarious.

SURE...sailormoon is belong to 90 generation, i remember clearly my sister whom same age with LYW very love this cartoon an influent me to love this cartoon :)and my daughter(she is same age with LYW daughter now, love this cartoon too)..so everything is possible, but  i love your idea this imaginary come from NJG ..:P...he is in love with his 'chief' without his conscience....;) and Woo joo is his rival...:w00t: excited with tomorow episode..again Lyw acting is supberb...

2 hours ago, mujay said:

SURE...sailormoon is belong to 90 generation, i remember clearly my sister whom same age with LYW very love this cartoon an influent me to love this cartoon :)and my daughter(she is same age with LYW daughter now, love this cartoon too)..so everything is possible, but  i love your idea this imaginary come from NJG ..:P...he is in love with his 'chief' without his conscience....;) and Woo joo is his rival...:w00t: excited with tomorow episode..again Lyw acting is supberb...

Ohhhh.....Sailor Moon is from my generation.....wa....I'm growing old ;) lool

I agree with you both and think that will be Nam Jong Gi dream. As his son is a rival in love, he's imagination will kind of go wild in a childlish way.

Can't wait for tomorrow.....so exited just thinking about it. My heart get full of expectations ^^

Guest adikkeluangman

Chansung in behind the scenes of <WookC>

942254_1309468735736651_2655012948061094
via JYP Actors

-----
[Clip] Chansung from Hong Seok Cheon's facebook (37sec) 

HSC is living every fangirl's and fanboy's dream. Thank you. 

-----
[Pic] Everyone from molra80's ig 

Hello. Please do use the spoiler tag if you're posting multiple images. Please see the guideline below:

• Videos - posting more than 2 - > use spoiler
  • Images - posting more than 3 or 4 (depending on size) - > use spoiler

Thank you :)

Slightly inaccurate translation (gist is there) 

WJ - Woojoo, BG - Bong-gi, JG - Jung-gi, GP - Grandpa, DJ - Da-jung

WJ: I can't live in this house anymore!
BG: Where else can you stay at if not here?
WJ: I want to live with the ahjumma next door.
ALL: What?
JG: Woojoo ah, what are you going on about, all of a sudden? You are my son, of course you have to live with me. Why do you want to live with the ahjumma next door? Does that make sense?
WJ: That's why. I need your permission.
JG: For what?
WJ: Actually, dad, I want to marry the ahjumma.
BG: What? What's going on? Father, are you alright? (To WJ) What are you talking about? Come with me.
WJ: I want to get married! I want to marry ahjumma!
BG: Woojoo ah, marriage is a complicated matter. Relationships between men and women are really complex. Ah, how should I do this...
WJ: I'm a man! I want to get married!
GP: Kids these days are really precocious.

DJ: What is it? If you have something to say, say it.
WJ: (To BG) Should I really?
BG: Of course. You're a man.
DJ: What is it? Go on.
WJ: Uncle, please.
BG: (To DJ) Woojoo wants to get married.
DJ: With whom?
BG: With noonim.
DJ: Eh? Really?
WJ: (Nods) Yes.
DJ: Sincerely?
WJ: I mean it.
DJ: Is that so? Alright. Let's get married.
BG: Noonim, are you serious?
DJ: I'm serious.
WJ: (Fist pump) Yes!
DJ: But before that you need to become an adult. How long will that take? After you get out of army and get a job... about 20 years?
WJ: 20 years?
DJ: By then I'll be nearing 60.
WJ: 60? That's grandpa's age.
DJ: I was worrying about it (marriage). This is great. You absolutely must keep your promise. You must marry ahjumma. And at that age, I won't be able to have babies, please be understanding about that. The grey hair can be dyed but the wrinkles are an issue...
WJ: (Cries)

2 hours ago, anopinion said:

Slightly inaccurate translation (gist is there) 

WJ - Woojoo, BG - Bong-gi, JG - Jung-gi, GP - Grandpa, DJ - Da-jung

Hide contents

WJ: I can't live in this house anymore!
BG: Where else can you stay at if not here?
WJ: I want to live with the ahjumma next door.
ALL: What?
JG: Woojoo ah, what are you going on about, all of a sudden? You are my son, of course you have to live with me. Why do you want to live with the ahjumma next door? Does that make sense?
WJ: That's why. I need your permission.
JG: For what?
WJ: Actually, dad, I want to marry the ahjumma.
BG: What? What's going on? Father, are you alright? (To WJ) What are you talking about? Come with me.
WJ: I want to get married! I want to marry ahjumma!
BG: Woojoo ah, marriage is a complicated matter. Relationships between men and women are really complex. Ah, how should I do this...
WJ: I'm a man! I want to get married!
GP: Kids these days are really precocious.

DJ: What is it? If you have something to say, say it.
WJ: (To BG) Should I really?
BG: Of course. You're a man.
DJ: What is it? Go on.
WJ: Uncle, please.
BG: (To DJ) Woojoo wants to get married.
DJ: With whom?
BG: With noonim.
DJ: Eh? Really?
WJ: (Nods) Yes.
DJ: Sincerely?
WJ: I mean it.
DJ: Is that so? Alright. Let's get married.
BG: Noonim, are you serious?
DJ: I'm serious.
WJ: (Fist pump) Yes!
DJ: But before that you need to become an adult. How long will that take? After you get out of army and get a job... about 20 years?
WJ: 20 years?
DJ: By then I'll be nearing 60.
WJ: 60? That's grandpa's age.
DJ: I was worrying about it (marriage). This is great. You absolutely must keep your promise. You must marry ahjumma. And at that age, I won't be able to have babies, please be understanding about that. The grey hair can be dyed but the wrinkles are an issue...
WJ: (Cries)

lol...:grin::P...woo joo faighting....@anoponion thank for early translated,..i died from laugh...this ahjumma so wise..she defeat Woo joo completely...ha..ha..ha

My favorite parts are those of WJ & ODJ's reaction to his confession :PHe may look like he is mad at her but he still loves the ahjumma :)  At Lovely Cosmetics you have new employees, Manager Shin getting fired, Deputy Han makes her come back, her first ex husband plans on joining the lovely crew, The president finds out the truth about their new investor and the past between said investor and ODJ. As we'll as, the news spreading about the new investor reasons for him investing for ODJ's sake and the creepy new guy asking if NJG and ODJ like each other. Looks like NJG is looking at her as man does once he sees the roses and how the dinner played out and the question from the new investor. I mean I noticed him looking at her differently but since he has been divorced and single for 5 years, it'll be something new to him as he has been out of the game awhile and the same can be said about her too. I like how some dramas don't make the love and interest and attraction so obvious, people can like and fall in love with each other without them even knowing it :)

Next episode is very promising as we see those mysterious red heeled shoes finally making a return and turns out those are her dancing shoes :) We will see ODJ and NJG together more and the confrontation between NJG and Her 3rd ex husband :grimace:

Guest adikkeluangman

<WookC> ‪#‎Chansung‬, such a charming character!

20160423000534_0_99_20160423115705.jpg?t
http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000385885 

Of course, no man or lady can resist his charm...

Hong Suk Chun is such a scene stealer in every drama that he made appearance. I think this is second drama of this year. First was Comeback Mister and this drama. Next will be drama with Lee Young Ae.

Archived