[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another loving and touching episodes. Working mom - i cried along with Manager Han. :bawling::bawling::bawling: I hate her husband for telling her that his mom actually the one who rise their son. Deep inside her heart, im sure she feel sorry to her son too. But, she has to work to make a living. This case really describing the real life of working mom. ODJ's past revealed one by one. I am happy she made up with her mom. She wants her mom stand by her, but of course money is an important thing for making life.

Gold Director - i hate to love this person. He admit straightly about "thievering lipstick concept" from Lovely. Not kind of director who will dragging time to make his company on the right side. But i hate him for not cancelling Gold launching. Truthfully i do hope nitizen/media know that they steal concept from Lovely.

Manager Shin - His smart and quick sense to find the culprit. :blink::blink::blink:Haaaa.... But im still cant forgive him for harassing JMR.

JMR - Deputy Park - Please be loyal to Lovely. Show your tallent and skill, together make Lovely as big company. Im sure then Lovely wont forget your contribution (making you as a permanent employees).

Nam woo joo - my lovely boy :blush::blush::blush:. He want "cool idiot" become his mom, right? Oh my... I ship them but please writernim dont force romance between our lead. So far i enjoy their relationship just for working partner. But, its okay slowly insert romance between them, dont be so rushed.

Nam bong gi - ODJ's right hand man. Haha... He can did many jobs. Babysitter, steward even stalker, hahaaa... He has big contribution for Lovely success. :grin:

3rd husband - What kind of this person is? :blink::blink::blink: So mysterious! I hope he wont give ODJ hard time. He played with money (on two sides - Gold and Lovely). I really cant guess his intentions. To revenge? To get close to ODJ (again)? Or simple just what bussinessman doing. Cant wait for friday.

I do feel this drama is "Adult Version" of Misaeng. Misaeng told us about Young, Rookie, Passionate, Ambituous and unexperience Worker. Ms Temper goes to apposite direction, all the worker are experience and have their own problem not only about work. There was one line that Manager Han said to ODJ - "for you (someone) this workplace likes a playground, but for me it is a battlefield". This line really meaningful for me as salarywoman. Someone thinks working just for fun (because they already had everything), but another think working equal to their lives. So lets respect each others on workplace.

Mianhe for my long post and messy grammar. Hope you guys understand. See you on friday. :):):)

34 minutes ago, Mayyes said:

Another loving and touching episodes. Working mom - i cried along with Manager Han. :bawling::bawling::bawling: I hate her husband for telling her that his mom actually the one who rise their son. Deep inside her heart, im sure she feel sorry to her son too. But, she has to work to make a living. This case really describing the real life of working mom. ODJ's past revealed one by one. I am happy she made up with her mom. She wants her mom stand by her, but of course money is an important thing for making life.

Gold Director - i hate to love this person. He admit straightly about "thievering lipstick concept" from Lovely. Not kind of director who will dragging time to make his company on the right side. But i hate him for not cancelling Gold launching. Truthfully i do hope nitizen/media know that they steal concept from Lovely.

Manager Shin - His smart and quick sense to find the culprit. :blink::blink::blink:Haaaa.... But im still cant forgive him for harassing JMR.

JMR - Deputy Park - Please be loyal to Lovely. Show your tallent and skill, together make Lovely as big company. Im sure then Lovely wont forget your contribution (making you as a permanent employees).

Nam woo joo - my lovely boy :blush::blush::blush:. He want "cool idiot" become his mom, right? Oh my... I ship them but please writernim dont force romance between our lead. So far i enjoy their relationship just for working partner. But, its okay slowly insert romance between them, dont be so rushed.

Nam bong gi - ODJ's right hand man. Haha... He can did many jobs. Babysitter, steward even stalker, hahaaa... He has big contribution for Lovely success. :grin:

3rd husband - What kind of this person is? :blink::blink::blink: So mysterious! I hope he wont give ODJ hard time. He played with money (on two sides - Gold and Lovely). I really cant guess his intentions. To revenge? To get close to ODJ (again)? Or simple just what bussinessman doing. Cant wait for friday.

I do feel this drama is "Adult Version" of Misaeng. Misaeng told us about Young, Rookie, Passionate, Ambituous and unexperience Worker. Ms Temper goes to apposite direction, all the worker are experience and have their own problem not only about work. There was one line that Manager Han said to ODJ - "for you (someone) this workplace likes a playground, but for me it is a battlefield". This line really meaningful for me as salarywoman. Someone thinks working just for fun (because they already had everything), but another think working equal to their lives. So lets respect each others on workplace.

Mianhe for my long post and messy grammar. Hope you guys understand. See you on friday. :):):)

I confused did manager Shin do the right thing as i understand,he is the low personality in lovely cosmetic..nothing positif from him..humiliated his subordinate, abusing a women.and no reason to him to pointing deputy Park betrayed ..the truth is Jmr who sold the company consept to Gold...             I quest her 3rd ex is dagerous man..he have money power and grudge to ODJ, his plan must be to destroy lovely or divide them.

5 minutes ago, mujay said:

I confused did manager Shin do the right thing as i understand,he is the low personality in lovely cosmetic..nothing positif from him..humiliated his subordinate, abusing a women.and no reason to him to pointing deputy Park betrayed ..the truth is Jmr who sold the company consept to Gold...             I quest her 3rd ex is dagerous man..he have money power and grudge to ODJ, his plan must be to destroy lovely or divide them.

Maybe i was wrong to say "he is smart and has quick sense to find the culprit", but I am not saying he is  good guy or did a good thing. He just has quick sense to point the (prime) suspect (maybe because he still have grudge towards deputy Park), So he jumped to the conclusion quickly.  Yes, nothing positive from him, and i do think he "survives" in Lovely because of his "brother in law" aka "Lovely's Director". Kind of nepotism. :blink::blink::blink:

20 hours ago, Mayyes said:

Maybe he will change his mind in the end not to make her suffer.  As for now you can tell even ODJ is tensed seeing him at the hotel but she got to meet him sooner or later.  I really love this scene… her trying to calm down before ringing the bell, the editing, directing and music are awesome.   It’s kinda creepy when he opens the door and saying “You’re here?” 

So, it has to be said. Right now, my favorite person on this show is Nam Bong Gi. And I NEVER thought I would say that. Who would've thought the scrub no-working brother could come through so many times the way that he has. If there was a job description for what he does: "Someone who can help out, fit in, investigate, watch over, etc,, whenever you need them." Then Nam Gong Bi would be just that person. Hell, I want to hire him.

God Bless the writers for not making him another deadbeat brother character, but showing his development and his strengths. It is this development that has kept me watching this drama. Kudos to them!

Also...

How in the world does Manager Shin and Jang Mi Ri still working there???

Manager Shin sexually assaulted an employee!!! Hello, last I checked, that was against the law, even in Korea. And, Jang Mi Ri stole their work and gave it to the competition, and she is a contract worker! I am baffled by this.

I have seen people get fired for way less! And both are related. Manager Shin should've gotten the boot after the assault, but his nepotism kept him there and he repaid everyone by becoming a bully. Which led to Deputy Park considering betrayal and Jang Mi Ri doing the betraying. This could've been avoided had Manager Shin been FIRED!

LOVELY has a management problem.

Our OTP and the third wheel (jk)

Seems like everyone's looking at a different camera lol

EDIT: The instagram pics almost always get truncated for some odd reason. You guys will have to click on the user to see the pic properly.

Archived