[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

finished eps.8 with sub ..love this eps. so much, the essential women in this day is so hard...whatever her choose always face off critisme...beautiful story ..appreciated so much the writer..is true this kind story is more good then DOTS, no chessy scene..littel bit harsh but still in good line,and LYW like always make me deep sad with her lonelinees...but thought...queen soun doek, choi sou young,song yi kyung...suberp acting .and i love her in pink so cool. can wait next episode...

Please do not mention illegal websides

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, b2stsb2uty said:

Omo I recently started watching this gem and I'm fully caught up now and I am ready and waiting for ep 9 to be subbed.  In the meantime there is something I must gush over.  MsTemper husband  Lee ji Sang sshi is no other than Mr Sexy from Mask.  ARGGHHH I was fangirling when I saw him in ending clip of ep 8.  SIGH now Im back to normal. WOW.  Happy watching chingus!

P.S. Isnt the vp of gold chemicals like an evil FIL in Kmelodrams, always making a nuisance of himself and cant let the divorced DIL do anything positive with her life eventhough she is no longer part of their family?

Was the investor husband really in Mask (the drama with Joo Jihoon)? I thought he was kind of familiar but couldn't recognise him... If I got the right drama, this guy looks quite different and was more dashing in Mask...

Seems like yesterday's episode struck a chord with the viewers...

‘욱씨남정기’ 워킹맘 이야기, 드라마 아니라 현실이에요
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' working mum story, not a drama but reality

201604160828503220301_20160416083042_01_

Comments: 

1. [+1742, -31] The husband is really *insert profanity*... drives me mad. This is so common in reality... Even if he had the means to support the kid himself, he doesn't and yet he's still spouting those words...

2. [+1073, -21] Mothers who work all suffer through this. This is a total reflection of me as a working mum. I relate to it so much that I cried.

3. [+971, -13] The most realistic drama after Misaeng.

4. [+861, -13] Working mums take heart... This brings back tears and memories.

5. [+669, -9] I think this is a great drama.

Cr. Herald Pop, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=112&aid=0002804097&gid=999339&cid=1015533

[전일야화] '욱씨남정기' 어머니라는 이름의 을(乙)
'Ms. Temper & Nam Jung-gi' mother's name is eul*

* This is figurative. I think this is talking about the position of mothers when it comes to their children and all.

1460739249165_99_20160416065004.jpg?type

Comments:

1. [+395, -8] The writer is really good. The quarrel between the married couple is totally realistic ㅎㄷㄷ!!!

2. [+345, -10] Kim Seon-young... great at touching people's hearts through her acting in both Reply and Ms. Temper... I hope she continues to appear in good works!

3. [+314, -9] A drama that reflects reality. It'll be good if people take notice of this.

Cr. xportsnews, Naver
Source: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=311&aid=0000597822&gid=999339&cid=1015533

1 hour ago, kookiemonsta said:

Was the investor husband really in Mask (the drama with Joo Jihoon)? I thought he was kind of familiar but couldn't recognise him... If I got the right drama, this guy looks quite different and was more dashing in Mask...

They look the same but they are different person. He is actress Han Ga In husband, Yeon Jun Hyung.

working  mothers always  balance  their work  and  home lives.  in  our  country,a  lot  of  remedies  are  available  to  relieve  these  problems  i.e.  domestic  helpers  and  nannies.  but a  highly  industrialized  country  like  south  korea  has  high cost  of  labor  so  this  remedy  is out  of reach  for  ordinary  employees.  when  you're a  mother  you  think  not  only of  your  work  in  the  office  but  running a  household.as well.  the  work  of a  working  mother  is  not  finished  when you clockout  in  the  afternoon.  when  you  reach  home,  you  have  to  think  of  the  kids,  dinner ,  groceries, clothes  but  you  have  to  work  not  only to  provide for  your  family  but  also  for  your  fullfillment  as an  educated  woman.

i  am  quite  surprised  that managers  touch  their  subordinates  in  a degrading  manner.  that's a  no-no  in  my country,  you c an b e  sued  for  assault.  also since  sexual  harrasment  is  commonplace  in  the  workplace . are  there  not  laws  for sexual  harrassment  in south  korea?  

i  am  quite surprised  about  actuations  of subordinates  to  their  superiors.  they  readily  answer back.  i  didn't  do  that  when  i  was a  newbie,  i  always  treated  my  superiors  in a  deferential  manner  as  a sign of  respect.  and  when  i  had a  dissenting  opinion  i don't  do it in a  rude  manner.  when  i  became a manager  myself,  i expected  my  subordinates  to  show  me  the  same  respect.  if  i  erred  in  judgment  then command  responsibility  takes  over,  i  take  the  blame.

Lol like wtf! Just when you think it was a current someone, then they go and make it someone we thought wouldn't do that. The twists. I like how they set up a plan B and a plan C. Plan B was for their plan was stolen and to catch the mole. I like how the first ex husband gave ODJ a heads up in regards of Gold Chemicals stealing their concept with the Restart and Lip Lacquer concepts and projects. At least he isn't around her and annoying her like he usually is; also I'm glad her isn't all evil and angry against her that she doesn't want anything to do with him. ODJ's a clever girl, that she had already had it all planned out and launched the product under a different name and concept from the looks of the website :) what a smart cookie :) Lol you'd think you could pull a fast one with her when she knows how they operate as she worked there many many years :P Awe NBG is earning points with his noonmin working as her spy and earn boy :)

I'm dying to know and learn the backstory between her final ex husband and that snow globe that has her freaking out :( Omo Omo what does he have plan for her in that hotel room :o hopefully she turns tail and runs away..

I gotta say that I truly love love the scenes between ODJ & NWJ :) He loves ahjumma and she loves him too :) How sweet can those two get! :P she basically already doing motherly things for him like telling him to do his homework, do better on tests, encouraging him in school things, telling him to wash his hands before eating and making him food. She also worries about him being alone to much after he gets out of school, since all of his family is busy with work things or out clubbing and or partying :( Awe WJ drew a family photo with her as his mother :'( Omo how is NJG going to react and say to uri WJ :(

Wacht raw episode 10..

Ahh what will happened in the hotel room?

Btw.. episode 9 was really moving.. i cry a bit.. for Ok dajung's past.. for Deputy han...

That's why she feel sad when she ate with Woo Joo in the previous episode.. little Ok Dajung often left by herself by her mom.. her mom worked hard and she had to leave little Dajung to earn money.. what a life..

Haven’t watched ep 10 yet, still waiting for the sub.

I know a lot of people like ODJ and WJ scenes and I thought her interactions with Bong Gi are also interesting.  They have a good rapport.  Their collaboration in solving the case in ep 8 is so fun.  He’s now very helpful.  He can do some errands for ODJ like taking the mom home and babysitting the kid for her subordinate. 

I think the writer doing a great job developing the characters and implementing them in the storyline effectively.

7 hours ago, anopinion said:

Sorry for double posting, but JTBC hasn't uploaded the NG special onto YouTube, so I've uploaded it onto my channel. I'll remove it if they ever upload it to their own channel.

Love the NGs!!!  Really hilarious.  LOL.  Hahaha... the whipping scene. 

Archived