[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

hi all...

finally i have time to marathon watching 6 episode of this drama. I can say that i like it..i like this drama..i like the story...and kinda refreshing.....have a plot about cosmetic company..its a new knowledge for me. 

at first i kinda hesitate to download this drama....but yeah i really need a romcom drama now...i need a good laugh..so yeah i downloadit and turned out i really enjoyed the romcom vibe in this drama. so far i love all characters in lovely cosmetic....the character that i hate the most is the director of gold chemicals...director kim...hahahaha

i think the story get better episode by episode..and its good to watch..the character development also looks good...especially in ODJ and NJG side.. they both really develop in better way after knowing each others. ,,i think i really have an icy side like ODJ, thats why i love her character so much and cant wait to see ODJ icy being melted down fully..uri motjin pabo ODJ fighting!!!!! the relationship between woojoo and her is so funny...hahahahahaha.....from the stolen bike, motjin pabo in ODJ door, spell book to WJ...ah so cute..WJ really need that spell book so much, even i am who non-korean know that spell of that words is wrong..and i love ODJ use that motjin pabo picture as her wallpaper..so sweet.....a tiny changed already makes me happy over her. She is icy, brave and really cool character..ah about her ex husband,, it makes me want to know the story why she divorced until 3 times...i know that the drama already showed it but i want more story from ODJ point of view. kinda wondering what his 3rd ex will look alike..hmmmmmmmm

the nam jungi family is so warm and lovely...they are not perfect but yeah i enjoyed their story too..his dad...his brother...namboongi....he is not that useful actually but none know about his deed...poor him..and the cute boy nam woo joo...i kinda frustrated at him in stolen bike case, but yeah he is just a kid that get annoying sometimes..hahahaha...but now i love him..haha

cant wait to see this week episode...from the preview i think i will have a good laugh again...sound so interesting....so exicted really...

i hope lovely cosmetic will establish its brand...and be daebak...be a hit brand with puttak puttak serum...fighting!!!!!!shut that all gold chemicals people mouths..bwahahahaha

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone wondering, how it's possible for ODJ's balcony to be side by side of NJG's balcony? 

Their unit is opposite each other and separated by lift on one side and the other side is the staircase.

11 minutes ago, lindy01 said:

Anyone wondering, how it's possible for ODJ's balcony to be side by side of NJG's balcony? 

Their unit is opposite each other and separated by lift on one side and the other side is the staircase.

the writer forgot to edit it.sometime the writer think the audiences only watch without thinking.if they read soompi forum almost all the audiences are full of smart people and know what they are talking about.time for the writer and producer to be above the audiences by putting extra detail on their editing. 

12 minutes ago, mona_12345 said:

the writer forgot to edit it.sometime the writer think the audiences only watch without thinking.if they read soompi forum almost all the audiences are full of smart people and know what they are talking about.time for the writer and producer to be above the audiences by putting extra detail on their editing. 

I've never looked at it closely though. I guess it may be possible, depending on the distance between the balconies. However, I think the balcony is on the side of the staircase? So it doesn't really make sense then, cause the stairs are 'open' and there's no opening in the wall between the balconies (I think). Anyway, it's a good point. I guess I haven't been using my head when watching the drama.

21 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

I have already watched the six episodes but I also haven't read anything about this drama even the synopsis so I really don't know much or where is this drama going. Anyhow, if the 3rd ex will be giving her more trouble in addition to the trouble the 1st ex and the 2nd ex will be doing, then there is a possibility that her life will be like the life of our icy princess in the EOG? Oh!

Hope I haven’t spoiled you too much.  Anyway, I think since this drama is a rom-com so the ending is most likely will be very different from EOG.  She might be really icy here but she can melt sometimes as well.  In contrast to EOG, she has no one to give her heart or care to so she’s freezing cold for life. 

What I would like to know is how ODJ turns out as she is now such as when did she become icy princess.  Perhaps she’s disappointed with her marriage life after the third time when she felt she has found real love, but as turned out it didn’t last to even cause him to come back for a mission of some sort.  It’s intriguing to see their encounter for the first time after their parted ways back then.

18 hours ago, leekyuphii said:

hi all...

finally i have time to marathon watching 6 episode of this drama. I can say that i like it..i like this drama..i like the story...and kinda refreshing.....have a plot about cosmetic company..its a new knowledge for me. 

at first i kinda hesitate to download this drama....but yeah i really need a romcom drama now...i need a good laugh..so yeah i downloadit and turned out i really enjoyed the romcom vibe in this drama. so far i love all characters in lovely cosmetic....the character that i hate the most is the director of gold chemicals...director kim...hahahaha

i think the story get better episode by episode..and its good to watch..the character development also looks good...especially in ODJ and NJG side.. they both really develop in better way after knowing each others. ,,i think i really have an icy side like ODJ, thats why i love her character so much and cant wait to see ODJ icy being melted down fully..uri motjin pabo ODJ fighting!!!!! the relationship between woojoo and her is so funny...hahahahahaha.....from the stolen bike, motjin pabo in ODJ door, spell book to WJ...ah so cute..WJ really need that spell book so much, even i am who non-korean know that spell of that words is wrong..and i love ODJ use that motjin pabo picture as her wallpaper..so sweet.....a tiny changed already makes me happy over her. She is icy, brave and really cool character..ah about her ex husband,, it makes me want to know the story why she divorced until 3 times...i know that the drama already showed it but i want more story from ODJ point of view. kinda wondering what his 3rd ex will look alike..hmmmmmmmm

the nam jungi family is so warm and lovely...they are not perfect but yeah i enjoyed their story too..his dad...his brother...namboongi....he is not that useful actually but none know about his deed...poor him..and the cute boy nam woo joo...i kinda frustrated at him in stolen bike case, but yeah he is just a kid that get annoying sometimes..hahahaha...but now i love him..haha

cant wait to see this week episode...from the preview i think i will have a good laugh again...sound so interesting....so exicted really...

i hope lovely cosmetic will establish its brand...and be daebak...be a hit brand with puttak puttak serum...fighting!!!!!!shut that all gold chemicals people mouths..bwahahahaha

If you mean you haven’t seen the picture of her third ex or don’t know who would play that role, click on the spoiler below.

Spoiler

88505_107375_3642.jpg

On 4/5/2016 at 10:40 AM, QSD said:

I’m reposting the image directly on here by using the exact URL as below:

http://i1078.photobucket.com/albums/w495/nelytutor3/lee%20yo%20won/web_3745425736_19edaad8_image_zpsyppuwolf.jpeg

As you can see the difference between the above URL and yours when you want to make it appears directly on here.  If you have question don't hesitate to ask.

web_3745425736_19edaad8_image_zpsyppuwol

I did it,but something wrong with my URL ,I dont know what to do! 

5 hours ago, lindy01 said:

Maybe somehow the balcony is among or the lift is surrounded by their two rooms.. and they meet in one point.. ahh.. can you imagine it? BecoZ their apartment is a somehow wide or there are many space inside. Not only one room like in a hotel. Their rooms are two at the side of the building so this could be possible

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi"

CfXmRF_UUAEmBlT.jpg
http://news.topstarnews.net/detail.php?number=189181 

I've been watching so many kdramas and they always portray the rich and powerful families with unhappy, power hungry, ungrateful people. Why can't it been portrayed as a happy family as the poor or middle income family.

I'm so used to watch my own local dramas whereby the rich families, the parents are the kind one but their children are the spoiled and ungrateful brat.

19 hours ago, lindy01 said:

Well, it is the same to the pat pat serum that NJG presented to ODJ for the first time. The box and the ribbon didn't have any damage at all while the content was shattered.  Was the box made of glass or something hard? I wonder..

18 hours ago, QSD said:

Hope I haven’t spoiled you too much.  Anyway, I think since this drama is a rom-com so the ending is most likely will be very different from EOG.  She might be really icy here but she can melt sometimes as well.  In contrast to EOG, she has no one to give her heart or care to so she’s freezing cold for life. 

What I would like to know is how ODJ turns out as she is now such as when did she become icy princess.  Perhaps she’s disappointed with her marriage life after the third time when she felt she has found real love, but as turned out it didn’t last to even cause him to come back for a mission of some sort.  It’s intriguing to see their encounter for the first time after their parted ways back then.

It's all right, you haven't spoiled me at all  Yes, for sure the ending will be different from EOG. What I am thinking about was the attacks and the challenges from different directions. I just remember how hard or tough the life of the icy princess in EOG because of the attacks from the people surrounding her. But at least here, ODJ is not the only one being attacked and is suffering, there is the lovely staff who are even living a harder life than our Ms.Temper, and they are in one team, supporting each other. 

Archived