[Drama 2016] Ms. Temper & Nam Jung Gi 욱씨남정기

QSD

On 04/04/2016 at 0:34 AM, Mico Ricco said:

Aside than ODJ, l too admire the feisty spirit of the President.  He is down to earth and does not mind rolling up his sleeve to help out; for example, going t the factory on week end to get the required stock for the product booth.:)  But ODJ is smarter - the sold out sign works wonder. :D

The President also go all way out to go against Gold's chief.  Of course, he usually regretted of his reckless action. 

In usual business practice it is a taboo for a sub-con or distributor to fight with the Principal.  But doing so (fiery debate) only shows that the President is being human and emotion normally gets the better of it.

i am so proud with the President when he turns up to console solo protester, NJG.  Of course, ODJ witnessed this from inside her car.  Both ODJ and the President are really caring bosses.  If only all our bosses / managers can be as caring.

Thanks to ODJ, Lovely's ppl get over their fear of Principals like Gold, they find the joy and satisfaction at work, it's sth they never experienced as an subordinate before. :) Her "craziness" helps a lot, right? I feel regretful that the whole team couldn't witness the scene she slapped 2nd ex right in front of scary ex mom-in-law. :crazy:
By the way, I find it's funny that the male managers get addicted to sweet... :sweatingbullets: I think abt 50% of President's screen time, he's busy eating jelly (not sure what it is). Manager Kim also eats sth (sugar?) most of time in his office. It reminds me of the old Uncle in EOG with his chocolate. Is it a trend in Korea that big Men need to get addicted to sweet? :lol:

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 4/3/2016 at 1:30 PM, saphire_D said:

Hi all...this is what I feel abt the drama. Please forgive me if I say wrong ...#bow bow (NJG style mode on)

At first actually I like the drama, especially coz of the casts, but idk why start from ep 5 I skipped some part and still know the story line..

Hope the drama gets better, offer unusual story line, and really hope ODJ  will not end up with NJG. Mianheee....maybe I just conventional woman, but I saw sincerity in her first hubby...

I better run now, some of you may throwing me tomatoes ha ha ( I just want to do same thing like NJG did, speak up, even it is hard ha ha ha)

I hope that it's sincerity and not just protecting his pride when 2nd ex-husband challenged him who between them could win ODJ's heart back. Copying the pat pat serum and destroying Lovely were not for the benefit of his company, Director Kim or for his personal gain to advance his position, but to set up a condition for ODJ to lose her small company and eventually lead her to return to Gold and be with him. However, his strategies to win her back are forms that would discourage our Ms.Temper. 

Guest adikkeluangman

[Pic] from jtbcdrama's ig 

-----
[Official Vid] 160403 JTBC 'Ms Temper & Nam Junggi" Ep. 7 Preview 

15 hours ago, nikachan2008 said:

I hope that it's sincerity and not just protecting his pride when 2nd ex-husband challenged him who between them could win ODJ's heart back. Copying the pat pat serum and destroying Lovely were not for the benefit of his company, Director Kim or for his personal gain to advance his position, but to set up a condition for ODJ to lose her small company and eventually lead her to return to Gold and be with him. However, his strategies to win her back are forms that would discourage our Ms.Temper. 

Agree, 1st ex does care abt her, a lot, I think. When ODJ was still at Gold, he always asked her to control her stubborness for her sake. Then when she left Gold, which is called "betrayal" by Director Kim, he begged him to forgive her... For his action to drag Lovely down and lead ODJ back to Gold, he just did what he thought the best for ODJ... Gold is definitely good for ODJ in term of promotion or money with pretty stable job, and Gold rarely falls into crisis, which happens on daily basis at Lovely :sweatingbullets: He cares and wanna win her back, but they are not compatible because their thoughts and senses of justice are different. 

I laughed when 2nd ex said to 1st ex that "we're are in the same boat" (to win ODJ's heart back). Ugh, dude, there is only 1 ODJ, u two both want her back, same boat my a$$ :lol: It's funny that they remain a "good" relationship with each other, it maybe a bloody battle b/w love rivals in other dramas. Can't wait for 3rd ex! just 2 ex appearing already made ODJ's life chaotic... 3rd ex will create bigger mess, for sure.

Girls, learn the lesson, don't be like ODJ: having so many ex, admires is not good for our peaceful life! :sweatingbullets: (it's not like we can be hot and man-killer like her :D )

22 hours ago, QSD said:

IG

Director Kim character is nothing to brag about but I think he’s a good actor.  He looks funny when he is mad.
The President of Lovely is also a good actor as well.  I concur with someone here who mentioned about these two veterans before.

I also think the same, beside the leads, supporting actors and actresses have been doing a good job so far. Despite his a$$hole action, Manager Kim is pretty hilarious to watch, along with Lovely President.
The person I dislike the most in this drama so far is the Purchasing Manger at Gold (the one who made fake order to Lovely and showed his disrespect to ODJ after she left Gold). He must be a really good actor, because he just barely appears on the screen, no need to say anything, but that already irritates me to the heck :vicx:

2 hours ago, vaiduakhu said:

Agree, 1st ex does care abt her, a lot, I think. When ODJ was still at Gold, he always asked her to control her stubborness for her sake. Then when she left Gold, which is called "betrayal" by Director Kim, he begged him to forgive her... For his action to drag Lovely down and lead ODJ back to Gold, he just did what he thought the best for ODJ... Gold is definitely good for ODJ in term of promotion or money with pretty stable job, and Gold rarely falls into crisis, which happens in daily basis at Lovely :sweatingbullets: He cares and wanna win her back, but they are not compatible because their thoughts and senses of justice are different. 

I laughed when 2nd ex said to 1st ex that "we're are in the same boat" (to win ODJ's heart back). Ugh, dude, there is only 1 ODJ, u two both want her back, same boat my a$$ :lol: It's funny that they remain a "good" relationship with each other, it maybe a bloody battle b/w love rivals in other dramas. Can't wait for 3rd ex! just 2 ex appearing already made ODJ's life chaotic... 3rd ex will create bigger mess, for sure.

Girls, learn the lesson, don't be like ODJ: having so many ex, admires is not good for our peaceful life! :sweatingbullets: (it's not like we can be hot and man-killer like her :D )

He’s not gonna be easy on ODJ when he’s back that’s certainly.  He will try to ruin her all he can.  Probably lots of tension when they meet again and the battles of wits begin.  It could be a really hard fight as he’s going to take advantage of the President of Lovely which makes it more difficult for her to overcome.  Will see…

54 minutes ago, QSD said:

He’s not gonna be easy on ODJ when he’s back that’s certainly.  He will try to ruin her all he can.  Probably lots of tension when they meet again and the battles of wits begin.  It could be a really hard fight as he’s going to take advantage of the President of Lovely which makes it more difficult for her to overcome.  Will see…

I didn't read the articles abt ODJ's 3 ex because I was afraid I would be spoiled too much abt the story. But, 3rd is her first true love? then, why he was the 3rd to marry her? never mind, their marriage didn't work out anyway. I'm excited abt their love-hate relationship. Maybe, he does everything to make her life miserably, so that she will notice him. lol :sweatingbullets: Hope 1st and 2nd ex can help her somehow. After all, they care abt her sincerely. 
Btw, where is NJG's wife? she passed away? I think he's too kind and timid to even think abt "divorce" ;)

Think so, it says that’s her first love.  Probably by the third marriage is when she really feels loving the man she married to.  Their relationship sounds pretty interesting now that he has some kinda grudge on her.  Maybe we get to see some flashbacks of their lovey-dovey scenes as wells as the bitter separation.

Yeah we haven’t heard anything about NJG’s wife yet.

2 hours ago, QSD said:

Think so, it says that’s her first love.  Probably by the third marriage is when she really feels loving the man she married to.  Their relationship sounds pretty interesting now that he has some kinda grudge on her.  Maybe we get to see some flashbacks of their lovey-dovey scenes as wells as the bitter separation.

Yeah we haven’t heard anything about NJG’s wife yet.

I have already watched the six episodes but I also haven't read anything about this drama even the synopsis so I really don't know much or where is this drama going. Anyhow, if the 3rd ex will be giving her more trouble in addition to the trouble the 1st ex and the 2nd ex will be doing, then there is a possibility that her life will be like the life of our icy princess in the EOG? Oh!

Guest adikkeluangman

160401 JTBC "Ms. Temper & Nam Junggi" Support (Chansung) 

CfSE5RFW8AAsd8_.jpgCfSE6R4WwAAJeFw.jpg

Spoiler

CfSE7W-WwAAFFdd.jpgCfSE8H9WIAAHXli.jpg

More pictures 2pmalways

Chansung Fan Union sent a coffee truck, food and gifts for Chansung, the cast and the staff at filming site. Lee Yowon (Ms. Temper) thanked through her staff/management sns! :) 

Archived